I am making a mod that builds on Grim Reborn (Grim Dawn GODS Reborn)

So with the latest Grim Reborn version 2.7. I have gone and started modding and I think others may enjoy it. Working on the new items at the moment so hopefully I can get time to get this done.
What the added features I am working on:

Everything from Grim Reborn 2.7
+
level 120 cap (need to test to make sure everything spawns properly)
New experience chart: It will make you work!
Mobs hp increased
Hero / Boss’s / Nemesis are much tougher, much more hp
Hero / Boss’s / Nemesis reward a lot more experience for added difficulty
Devotion skills max levels increased.
Class Skills max level increased (Still thinking about this)
Class skill points +3 to lv60, +2 to level 120.
Character HP / Mana Growth increased per level
Devotion points max cap raised to 85
Rare Affix’s improved
50 New Mythical Monster Infrequents from bosses. (Very rare drop rate)

• Legendary quality tag with powerful bonuses + affix rolls
  • Will add more but 50 to start ^^

Picture of much tougher boss (Normal - Vet mode)

A Mythical M.I. drop from a very tough boss 1/75 odd drop chance

A sneak peak of the difference from vanilla levelling to this mod’s. (You spend more time in each tier)

The goal of this Mod will to not only build on Grim Reborn, but make it very challenging, fun with that feel of titan quest grinding if not for levelling up, finding those ultra rare powerful gear that can be a 1 of a kind!

I don’t know who all may be interested to play this but I am gonna work on it and hope others will enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!
grim dawn reborn is my favorite mod. i will most definitely be interested to play this lol

After 3 days of crazy trying to figure how to properly mod the world of Cairn and actually get it to work… I finally did it lol. Ravna now has its own Boss theme ^^. I will fix the transition from phase 1 to phase 2 but here is a glimpse of the new difficulty. This is just elite lol
Elite btw is now -35 res / -75 ultimate. I am re doing all rare affix’s, they will be much more interesting the higher the tier gets! Going to need great gear to survive this world.
Ravna hits like a tank now, but I got my resists up a lot and that helped. This special M.I. is currently a 1/75 odd. lv55/ lv78 / lv96 (Mythical tag) tiers atm.

Sorry for the fps drops, my computer is a potato and bandicam did not help lol.

1 Like

I was able to crack the awful spawn limit situation when a character hits over level 100. I currently will be modding what looks to be over 450+ proxy files. I will be setting them for a new max character level spawn limit of 250 to match the 250 scale limit in bios. However level limit will remain at 120. The highest level new gear are currently 96. I will have to create a new tier now that I have broke through this barrier, new tier affix’s. Honestly, making an entire new tier for the mythical pieces would be way to much for me.
I am already modding every rare affix to be much more attractive the higher the level tiers. While the special epic + legendary affix and other great legendary items will be great, M.I.'s and the new Mythical M.I.'s will be top notch stuff using the new and improved affix’s.

Also, testing lv101 modded char I can tell you, this ultimate is going to be very intense! Monsters are TOUGH! :slight_smile:

Disregard the health / spirit stats. This was highly modded to test.

Oh, what does the experience required look like at this point?

My guess is to reach level 120, roughly another 120-140~(heck maybe upwards of 200) million more experience will be needed. Hitting max level won’t be a walk in the park!

2 Likes

Is this abandoned?

I wish somebody would update this mod :frowning:

I suspect so since the OP hasn’t been on the forum since October last year.

Hey everyone! I am very sorry that yeah I stopped working on this. However with a new computer and such I was able to save everything I did. I spent a ton of time on this and even though it is still very much unfinished with my own content stuff I do want to keep working on it. BUT For now I will release what I have done. So you guys can at least play it, experience a totally new difficulty! Still a ton of work to do on the rare affix’s. But for now I think you guys will enjoy it. I am just getting this mod put onto nexus and will post here :slight_smile:

my tester lv 101… just showing normal mobs are tough… will need good gear at this level! bosses will be insane lol. To be 100% honest I don’t know how ultimate lv100+ will be. my main is only lv58… levelling up is a lot more effort! This is meant to be a very long and challenging mod. Not for the feint.

Also showing one of the rare affix’s that is overhauled. There was a bunch I have done but there is sooo many to do. I want to finish this before going back to making more of the mythical M.I.s
There is currently 6 of them, drops from the big main bosses. 2% rate~

And showing total experience from lv101-102, as you see a much different experience. But many more enemies thanks to GDR.
Mythical God M.I.'s roll affix’s just like any other gear except the affix names are hidden. Titan Quest style

ok I love reborn. But am I being blind? wheres the link to dl the mod?

Not up yet, ran into an issue I had to fix. simply renaming a folder corrupted the entire thing. used my backup and now working. Just tested Superboss Ravna lol. Everything working and the drops work again.

Will it work if I put the Zip file here? and people can download the zip file to place in their mod folder? I will try this tomorrow

Here is Super Ravna… having that mythical M.I. equipped made it really hard lol

Hmm guess I can’t upload a zip file here. I will have to see where I can put it for download

1 Like

Zip files are uploadable but they must be less than 4mb’s.

Most mods are hosted on places like MoDDB, Mega, Nexus, github.

1 Like

Can’t wait for an updated version of this. Github would be an easy place to share this. If you need any help let me know.