I need a MEDIC!

Wounded villagers (due wildlife/raiders) just lie on the ground and die while other villagers just walk on by oblivious. I think it needs some sort of system where nearby villagers will pick them up and either carry them to a medical building or at least their home to heal. Also, perhaps a toggle on the villagers so that injured villages can be ordered to rest until healed if they are sick (thereby reducing chance to spread illness) or injured (reduces re-injury)

they will pick them up and take to the hospital. It is not instant it takes a few months.
Yeah I know that is crazy put it takes a year to walk across a big town in this game
so everything happens in slow motion.

They die in hours though. So not sure how it would take months.

yeah if they are dying and no one ever picks them up something is wrong

It can be a time problem. I’ve had villagers die while being carried back to the Healer/Hospital when they were hurt well outside of town.

On the other hand, ‘field medics’ in the Medievalish period weren’t going to help much: most wounded did die or were at least crippled. Infection was God’s Will and untreatable, Gangrene was Certain Death unless it was on an arm or leg that could be amputated, which was also likely to be Certain Slow Death as you were then permanently crippled.

The game is actually fairly benevolent compared to the Reality: plagues regularly wiped out villages and towns as small as most of our in-game settlements, not to mention storms destroying buildings, rivers flooding, extreme winters or summers killing off dozens with frostbite or heat stroke - we’ve actually got it pretty good compared to what they could have put in the game!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.