[Idea] Devouring Swarm needs rework

I have no idea what RR stands for but my biggest beef with swarm is it doesn’t break objects!!! If I can use it on left mouse button but it won’t break a door/barrel/skull pile etc then it becomes such a nuisance that I’ve left that skill alone because of that.

resistance reduction :slight_smile:

Not happening sadly.

Agreed here also, the skill gives amazing RR but it has a narrow aoe when it moves and needs to be spammed making it incredibly annoying to use. Maybe change it into an invincible pet which is like a cloud of insects which floats around and instead reduce the -RR on it to compensate.

1 Like

Make it spread like Aether Corruption, Ill Omen and Bloody Pox. RR can be lowered. That skill has just awful QoL as it is now.

2 Likes

On one hand I agree. On the other, Pet builds focusing on Bleed/Vitality need as much of both RR as they can get, especially Vitality. So toning that down for more QoL could weaken such builds, depending on how much gets removed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.