[IDEA] Save pet stances

Would be awesome if system could save pet stances. I have 4 pets on my necromancer. I have to set all of them to aggresive stance each time I enter a new game. :undecided:

Great suggestion, it could be a really useful QoL change!

+1. This has been suggested previously, but I don’t remember if there were any official replies. Given that my Dirge pet functions much better on aggressive, I’d like to see this too.

This suggestion has been suggested numerous times and 20 lines of code must not be that hard. This is a “must quality of life” change especially you bring new pet class to the table :wink:

God please. It’s already so tedious casting an entire bar of buffs, then waiting for the +1 pet bonuses to resummon a second one, and then set all their stances too. With the inability to reset a session without quitting, the downtime each time a player restarts really ought to be eliminated.

+1 on this, and instead of starting a new thread, I’ll add that for the sake of Pete please extend the distance the player can withdraw from combat before the pets break contact. Right now they can’t do their job properly as they break contact if the player moves even a small distance (looks to be around 10-15 in game metres) from the engagement.

In defensive mode it makes sense but not in aggressive or normal modes.

+1 I agree.

Please make it so for quality of life change.

I wholeheartedly agree
For now I use the following AHK script
https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=734589#post734589

This is the most terrible idea ever to be thought of. Setting the stances of pets is a part of the gameplay, the game at least requires you to play the game at this point, when in general, playing pets, you just use your mouse and nothing more. A huge NO from me.

Wonder who thought I am actually serious. xD

[i]
I thought you were serious
I was sad
Kept thinking you could never understand pets
But then I spent so many minutes birbing around
And I grew bored
And I ate ice-cream

I read the spoiler
I read it and remembered
Birbs are love and Birbs are life
And I’ve got all my love to give and all my life to live
I will Birb around, Hey, hey[/i]

Maya, have you read Birdy by William Wharton by any chance? If not you definitely should. You remind me of its main character.

I thought you already know me… :smiley:

I thought I knew
But I wasn’t sure
Had to know for sure and had to know it was true
So I did, So I did, hey hey…

For those wondering wtf is going on, read the lyrics to the melody of “I Will Survive”