Ideas and thoughts to improve the game

I apologize for my English (English from Google Translate)

Thanks for your game!
please do:

1. make auto-pause after loading the game, perhaps as an option in the settings (so that you can go about your business, and not look at the screen)
  2. a compost pit can fertilize not only fields but also fruit areas

As well as possible improvements:
3) Walls and gates :
- The third level of walls - stone-iron walls.
- improvement of walls by analogy with roads. wooden walls → stone walls → stone-iron walls.
- a special building - a wall in the water - is built on the cell closest to the water where construction is available and overlaps an additional cell or two in the water.
4) new buildings and resources:
- Church and chapels (but I think this has already been written many times :wink: )
- bridges of two types - wooden with a maximum of 7 cells and stone with a maximum of 15 cells
- tavern upgrade - large tavern. new resources - grapes (or old ones - fruits) and wine. new building - winery (or new production in the brewery). wine can only be served in a tavern of the second level
- new types of animals - rabbits (the main products are skins), pigs (the main products are meat), chicken (meat and eggs)
- new products in the cheese factory - butter. or new building - creamery
- new products in the bakery - buns (flour + eggs), pretzels (flour + butter)
- new building - fish farm, allows you to grow fish, replacement for anglers in the later stages of the game
- new resource - broken glassware. produced in compost pits and accounts for 50% of the used glassware. can be smelted in the glass workshop
- new building - crematorium

1 Like

Wine would be a luxury item, so Tier 4, wineries and vineyards, purchased from Market Gardens and only via Large Houses, and taxable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.