In my 60 hours of playing I have observed that…
- Time goes by too fast or items don’t last long enough.
- The gold is not stored in the safe and I do not locate where it is (being disabled the stores).
- Heavy tools wear out even when the building is disabled (the mill for example).
- Villagers leave some items on the roads and do not pick them up.
- The gold needed to build a building, where does it go? who keeps it? a king? a ruler? is it shared by the workers? is it “lost”?
- Food should last a little longer in winter, on the other hand in summer or with a heat wave, it should last less.
- Bees should not be seen flying around the hives in winter (very few insects come out in winter and even less in snow).
- Rats are a nightmare, no matter how many rat catchers I put in and various composting areas, more and more rats.
- Salt? Ice? salt is and has been very important in all civilizations, on the other hand ice (snow) could be stored in winter (underground) for cooling.
- Weapons of dead raiders (enemies fallen in combat) should be able to be collected.
- Locating a hunter’s or gatherer’s working area is very tedious, especially on a large map.
- When you have several buildings of the same type, you should be able to move from one to another easily.
- A minimap and more zoom is necessary, I think it is basic.
- If I change a defense tower (Watchtower) of place, the guards lose their weapons and must pick up new ones (I don’t know if it’s a bug).
- The merchant of the TP, leaves being the village attacked, isn’t he afraid of being assaulted? why doesn’t he take an escort?
- An escort to protect a cargo on a long journey is a good idea.
- What about horses? sheep? goats? hens, chickens? ducks?
- guard dogs? cats, for rats?
- And an inn (hostal) where to shelter any passing traveler, where even to trade some articles, where to serve meals and sleep.
- A barber shop, a dentist?
- And some kind of “traveling circus” that would pass by once every few years to entertain and to celebrate the villagers.
Surely some of these ideas have already been put forward by someone else.
I hope it helps and that some of them are welcome.