Illusion of "Freedom of Choice"

Again this is not related to physique. You are simplifying the issue.

Can you comprehend the connection ?

Yes and being condescending does not validate your argument. Weapon builds without a doubt have superior defense. This is not due to attributes though. This is due to the greater versatility that weapon-based skills offer. If you want to complain about something then at least identify the correct target.

it definitely is first and foremost a SP game, Crate also always said that and treated it this way

Also most items I have offer both (uniques), for any other it is a matter of affixes and one item can have both an offensive and defensive affix, some affixes might also not clearly fall on either side, so I see no evidence of your view in the gear.

Pointing out that Physique does not increase melee DPS is making me a Crate fanatic ? Get your facts straight before you make more BS claims, then I would not always have to correct the nonsense you are posting…

so telling you that you are wrong when in fact you are wrong is bashing you and making me a fanatic, got it :wink:

Clearly you never bash anyone in any of your posts :rolleyes:

way worse than whatever bashing supposedly happened in my post… hypocrite much ?

Holy shit guys you have the patience and tolerance of a saint. This Serimert guy is batshit crazy. Hello my ban :D, I could say “I never asked for this” (hehe get it?) but that wouldnt be true, I had to say it.

that still does not make Physique boost DPS, like you claimed

Many caster spells also have life-leech without weapon%, so you still have your survivability

Just to help clarify things, because nobody actually said it explicitely.

Physique does not increase Physical Damage or %weapon dmg.
Cunning increases Physical damage.

Actually, I don’t understand, why some people always claim that Physique is inceasing Damage. A simple mouseover should solve that. This thread reminds me of pretty much the same discussion the other day in the Classes subforum.

Unless I missed something :slight_smile: :

Any “damage increase” would be due to the increased survivability allowing for a more continuous application of damage while taking damage, i.e. “face-tanking”.

Casters should generally be able to kite with lower effective dps loss…

Face-tanking is going to be more effective (due to less input effort required) when all you care about is maximum clearspeed, but that’s not the only way to have fun with the game.

He simply decided to abandon objectivity as he was unable to link his conclusion with his argument rather than attempting to reconsider his own argument. The irony in insulting someone else’s intelligence I suppose.

This thread is dead due to OT activity.