[Illusions] Share your favorite looks!

Found a great new mask. :slight_smile: Rest of the outfit is unchanged. Well, I put a rageflame on the offhand and switched to plain imperial sabatons, but it looks pretty much the same. Hmm, thatā€™s not a bad avatarā€¦

This is my contribution, a Purifier and BladeMaster

Wow the illusions in the thread are awesome
Ill share my faves for now

The BladeStorm summons the skies themselves

with BloodboneCarver draining your soul to oblivion

while FireAndBrimstone always delivers explosive results

Keep sharing peeps i love em

Hereā€™s my builds:

Physical Blademaster

Illusions used:

Weapons - Wendigo Aetherweaver*2
Helm - Tainted Gaze
Chest - Mythical Rune Armor of Ignaffar
Shoulders - Divinerā€™s Mantle
Gloves - Mythical Overlordā€™s Iron Grip
Boots - Mythical Timewarped Walkers
Legs - Templarā€™s Leg Armor

Lightning Warder

Illusions used:

Weapons - Mythical Champion of the Light
Helm - Ravagerā€™s Dreadgaze
Chest - Mythical Stormweave Armor
Shoulders - Ultoā€™s Spaulders
Gloves - Mythical Purging Touch
Boots - Stormbearers
Legs - Stormcage Legguards

Bleed Warder

Illusions Used:

Weapons - Scythe of Tenebris
Helm - Wendigo Dread Mask
Chest - Elite Coven Lifebinder Vestments
Shoulders - Coven Lifebinder Mantle
Gloves - Mythical Riftwarped Grasp
Boots - Hellion Graves
Legs - Studded Legwraps

My pyromancer lvl 100, well actually she is not on fire mode :stuck_out_tongue:

Blademaster 86

Lightning Vindcator (Audra,my fave character ever)
](http://s347.photobucket.com/user/Toastyjim/media/vin_zpspjd59xp9.jpg.html)

Fire/Aether Defiler (Groke)
](http://s347.photobucket.com/user/Toastyjim/media/defil_zpsl8wnw0wr.jpg.html)

Chaos/vit Witchblade (NastyBloke)
](http://s347.photobucket.com/user/Toastyjim/media/witchbla_zpsvni5aenm.jpg.html)

My spellbinder was rather upset when Kymonā€™s Chosen rejected her. :cry: You can take issue with their views all you like, but you canā€™t deny theyā€™re pretty snappy dressers. Anyway, after carefully exploding only the lower torso of a few dozen stormbearers, she did manage to put her outfit together after all, so everyoneā€™s happy. :slight_smile: Well, except for the stormbearers.

I like to call my Battlemageā€™s illusion ā€˜Runicā€™

My recent character

Call her a minimalist. My Blademaster (mistress?) canā€™t be arsed with your long-skirted coats and your plate armor and your fancy colours and what not. Itā€™s all about the speed of attack.

My Warders are both fine with all of the above. Although with subtlely different approaches.

And my Cabalist is all about the hat.

ā€œNow, see, this is how you wear a hat, all casual, not down on your goddamn ears like you do.ā€

Yā€™all can wear your own damn hat any old way you want. Me, I ainā€™t got no cattle and ainā€™t ashamed of it neither.

(Nice hat, though. It would just totally clash with the coat, you know?)

On a side note, at least there arenā€™t living horses in the Grim Dawn, so we donā€™t all have to be Roy goddamned Moore.

(Games never get the horseback animation right either, is all. Donā€™t get all Sassy with me here.)

Okay, that made me laugh.

Honestly? I just slapped that outfit together to use the Justified line. I think only the Preserver Hat is worn right; I couldnā€™t find any others which werenā€™t jammed down over the ears. Oh, thereā€™s the Luminari/Bounty Hunter model, I guess, but thatā€™s a different brim.

[checking]

The Ornate Hat works too. Is that all?

The only character I have leveled to 100 so far:

Preserver and the Rotmenderā€™s variant, yeah. Runebinderā€™s tricorne does sit about like a hat should. but tricorne.

Valdunā€™s sombrero-ish isnā€™t as obviously oversized as the rest of them. Ears are visible, but itā€™s still low over the face. (Should come with a cigarillo and five-day beard stubble, really, that one.)

Thatā€™s sick

My favorite so far

2 of mine:

Uroboruukā€™s

New Logā€™s shoulders looks so sweet