In a need of THE build

Sup!

I’ve been wondering if there is a class that can do all the content (including celestials) without much effort (in the final state of equipment), by this i mean facetanking mostly, really liked this kind of gameplay. My favorite activity in diablo was pushing highest rifts, so SR pushing capability is important. But at the same time classes like Warder (left clickers) are not my cupotea, i’d prefer casters. Also, the mandatory thing is that there should be a kind of smoothing “transition” build, which i can make while leveling my actually first real character and which can be used for endgame itemization (I really liked top 3 battlemage from top 20 builds, but how do i get him to wearing Spellscourge I have no idea, it seems just too bad for early endgame, otherwise…)

And yeah… I’m really into kind of “grim” aesthetics so classes like Oppressor and Ritualist look really appealing, but not sure if they are capable of things i requested at the top of my textwall.

I appreciate any kind of help.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a look here for beginner guides

and here for endgame ones.

Hi.

Vitality builds seem to be the way forward. I think you’re looking at a Dark One conjurer or ritualist.

OTOH level a vitality oppressor or archon, then at level 100 take your pick of OP builds that can do the job.

This is a great guide, BTW Link

Thank you, looks like the thing I want

1 Like

I would recommend this one as a true tank caster made by AlexGoldFish_322

Edit. welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

The acid, natural version of this is the best [Grim Dawn] [1.1.9.7] The Strongest Acid SoC Sentinel vs Callagadra 2:09 (No Doping&Face Tank) - YouTube Calla killed twice as fast, without any pots and in possibly less convenient location

1 Like