In your opinion, which enemies have become terrifyingly stronger in 1.1.4.2?

Thanks! This weapon is pretty interesting. Just looking at it it’s hard to tell what a blast it’s proc is. It’s literally the only AoE for trash mobs you will need. Also i found it pretty funny to make a pure melee Sorcerer. The things you see in this game…

I tried making a 2H lightning EoR build with temporal arcblade (i.e. storm sheperd belt + storm witch ring for perfect aether lightning conversion).

Didn’t perform up to my arbitrary standards, mostly because of nerfs + lack of skill points. :confused:

Yeah i was choosing between these two options, aether and pure lightning with those items. But then i thought to myself best melee lightning will be Primal Strike on Ultos set. And at that point you better off taking the full Ultos. Making inherently inferior builds is a questionable endeavour.

Cyclone sitting at the bench :Put me in coach, I can turn the game :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tried again today with same char and it was easy…

Then I am sorry, must of been mutators that flew over my head. Anyway, it’s an non-issue really.

• Cr (gladiator crucible)
    Annie with Dravis + bad roll with Mutator
    Shotgun from above and below at the same time is not a joke.:dizzy:
    That’s why I always smash Dravis first.

Dravis is made of paper and spawns in banner range so he’s the no brainer first target until anasteria makes her way out of the glow. Now if only she were consistent on that.

But benny has always been like this imo. He’s always been scary because of his cage.

He did got buff.
His cristal explosions are now deadly if you don’t watch out.

I was once wiped out on a 150 when 3 Benn spawned. One caged me and all 3 casted cristals around me.
They all detonated and boom, good bye 30k hp.

Have monsters in SR or MC gotten harder, or just the ones in crucible?

Haven’t noticed much difference in SR but MC is definitely buffed from veteran to ultimate, at least based on my experience so far.