Inability to access Build Compendium Masteries

This is not a GD bug, so not posting in bug reporting, however if I go to the Build Compendium and click on any Mastery combination (screenshots are an attempt to access Templar) I am getting a forum error that the page does not exist or is private. No one else I have spoken to is having the same issue.

Any thoughts? I thought it was a forum error originally, but it has persisted for 3-4 days, and only happens to me.

2 Likes

Still happens to me as well.

Instructions unclear?

@eisprinzessin probably should just make that change, though.

1 Like

Confirmation that I am an idiot, 100%. Thank you Ceno. Still no idea why it just started happening after working perfectly before.

Because Crate updated the forum software the other day, and it seems the Discourse team had decided to change the URL for tag-links for good.

There is apparently a redirect in place, but it only works in the composer’s preview or if you enter / edit a URL in the address bar (i.e. new workaround: refreshing the page triggers the redirect).

Maybe it’s time to register and post my feedback on https://meta.discourse.org/ :smirk:

Update: If you have too much time on your hands: Switch from TAGS to TAG broke links in posts and "Delete Unused Tags" - bug - Discourse Meta

1 Like

I got no traction on this topic, so I went ahead and updated the links. Who knows when they will release an update for this and when Crate will apply that patch.

Wiped all the click counters in that process.

1 Like

Spellbinder always wins! Up to 2 clicks (counting mine)

Confirming, all links are now functioning. Thank you @eisprinzessin