Inanna- Pet Ritualist

I went through the items too and also came up with 88 on them, not 67, though you were slightly wrong @DeputyChuck on what was from each.

3 on the weapon, 6 on rings (3 on each), 5 on the amulet, 13 on the hat, 17 on the shield, 2 in the shoulders, 4 in the gloves, 9 in the boots, 3 on the medal, 9 on the belt, 5 on the pants, 6 on the armor and 6 points for having a full set.

1 Like

Unless weā€™re looking at a different Grimtool linkā€¦
you canā€™t have 3 points on Yugolā€™s ichor: it gives +2 to 4 different skills (+2 to blight burst and +2 to primal bound in our case). no +1 or +3

As for the amulet, The build isnā€™t specced into Master of death, so those 2 points donā€™t count.

1 Like

True, I missed the amulet Master of Death one and didnā€™t realise Foul Eruption wasnā€™t either. Always think thatā€™s part of the Blight Fiendā€™s line. :woman_facepalming: So that would be 4 off the rings and 2 off the amulet making the total 82?

1 Like

The rings have 4 each (+2 to blight burst and +2 to primal bound each, so +4 to each skill). So 88 is good

1 Like

Yeah, but Iā€™m only counting the ones that are actually used in the build. Anyway, certainly more than 67.

2 Likes

Both Primal bound and blight burst are used

1 Like

Bombs are back :3

But is no longer a Ghol Pet build and is instead Divinerā€™s Bombs :rofl:

Needs testing though, but should be good to go regardless.

1 Like

Callagadra goes down :blush:

Also, build name changed since this is pretty much a direct copy of my Ishtar - Pet Ritualist, just with Blight Fiends added into the mix. Inanna is another name for Ishtar.

Build lost a bit of single target damage, but you get much more AoE to make up for it.
Alsoā€¦ Unstable Anomalied Blightfiends are officially back :3 (no more Ghol set though)

EDIT: Crate of Entertainment falls :open_mouth:
First time doing it with a Unstable Anomalied blightfiend buildā€¦ although, I donā€™t think this can be considered as such since it is still Diviner Reap Spirits :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT 2: SR 90 cleared with time left on the clock :rofl:

1 Like

No Joke i was about to make a Post of anyone having a Pet build of (Reap Spirit & Fiend) only ā€¦ and then i found this :smiley:
Just a Question : is there a more Budget version of this ?

But this build is CRAZY tho , it feels like its cheating haha ā€¦ wow
But Sad that Blight Fiend doesnt get a Devotion active for himself haha

You can run this build pretty much without the gear to do totem farming and dungeons. Focus more on the briarthorn though. The spirits need lots of +levels to get the numbers. The build is easy but the downside is a lack of aoe. That will ultimately make it a bit slow in SR.

1 Like

Unfortunately the exact setup is only made possible with the items used.
For budget Pet Ritualists refer to this post - The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Blightfiends are there for the AoE.
The AoE lacking version is this one - Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

1 Like

Well , Funny enough i did my tweak on it and itā€™s Working fine ā€œSO FARā€ , i got the Green staff that convert Fiend Phys to Poison ā€¦ and used (Master of Death) instead , so itā€™s decent where i am at ā€¦
ā€œor maybe everything works where i am at thoā€ ā€¦ I am still on the earlier stages of Ultimate .
Ritualist, Level 81 (GD 1.1.9.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator , hereā€™s my Grimtool

Ps : most of the gear is not good whatsoever , cause i just changes from a Skeleton focus build ā€¦

Looks good so far. The main thing for the spirits is getting level 23+ and you have done that. As well the explodey boys are fun. That setup should be great for doing MC and farming up some gear! GL

1 Like
1 Like

Untested possible 1.1.9.8 update for the build - Ritualist, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

I wonder why u didnā€™t complete that one devotion and added crab as a bonus, like this: optional route

Now perhaps that +5% DA is good, havenā€™t tried it but who doesnā€™t like crab, devotion that isā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, was for the DA :sweat_smile:

I have a newfound appreciation for DA these days

1 Like

Build updated. Also got Crab :crab:

Undead Bombs are back

2 Likes

4 min cally kill in 1.2, not bad :+1:

also 4 min Ravager of Minds

and 1 min Crate