Inanna- Pet Ritualist

We are using Bomb build here. So Primal Spirit doesn’t really give us much. You can put a single point in it if you want to.

Same reason for Bysmiel’s Domination. Pet defense doesn’t matter here. We are going all in on pet dmg, pet OA and pet crit.

Hey there. Thank You for Your guide. I have started ritualist as a 2nd character since I purchased FD.
I always wanted to play poison pet build and FD finaly help to make it viable.

I am curently at level 85 but I dont have single piece of Ghol set Yet.

Have You considered using Scorpius Pummeler scepter in Your build? I am asking because I am using it since level 40 when it drop in normal mode somewhere in desert. Here is the link I plan to build when I reach level 100 and find missing gear pieces. I just miss both rings and whole Ghol set to make it happend. I know that manticore is contraproductive since Ghol set gives that bonus to Bonds of Bysmiel, but it still proc the poison and Acid dmg.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk8v6v2

I have noticed You havent using Wendigo Totem. I havent used it to, but since I started using it, my pets stopp die to bosses.

I also dont get short life time of Blightfiend with Unstable anomaly abd Ghol +1 bonus. Theoreticaly with Unstable anomaly You should maintain 4 Blighfiends at once, but numbers says otherwise. 4s CD with 12 s lifetime allow maintain 3 blighfiends for 4seconds and 2 bligfiends for 8 seconds. There is no possible way to maintain 4 of them at once until Ghol set allow to summon 2 of them at once.

I see Ghol set is designed to maintain 3 blighfiends for 4 seconds or 2 blighfiends permanent.

It is 3 sec CD with CDR bonuses factored in, hence the 4 blightfiends. You need to use a Off-hand in place of a shield for that though.

Wendigo Totem doesn’t do much in a build where the focus is to let your pets suicide bomb enemies.

And Scorpius Pummeler is great, it just didn’t use it to get the (g3) tag for the build.

did the no green maffia get to you too? :frowning:

Yup, like on my second week into the forum image

Greens :nauseated_face::green_heart::parrot::four_leaf_clover::green_apple:

1 Like

So @Maya you think an okay pummeler will be better than the Plaguebearer of Dreeg ? :slight_smile:

Btw, like @Vdova, I choose to use the Blightshard Amulet. Have you made any test to compare Blightshard versus Domination ?

And finally… Thank you for all the Pet builds ideas. Was feeling pretty bad about pet builds when I tried to do something with a full elemental Beastcaller conjurer (ya need 2 keyboards for that one :nauseated_face:) but now I have that Ritualist, a Diviner Cabalist and a Lost Soul Skellie-mancer from you… And a sh*t load a Blooms farmed by them :crazy_face:

:yum:

And yes, Pummeler will be better with decent rolls. Probably even without due to converting all the physical dmg into poison.

Problems with Blightshard amulet is that you are losing out on all that Crit dmg plus pets are kind of fragile in this build so the Blightshard pets don’t do much good against tougher content. Also you miss out on the extra CDR from Ruby

So… I think it’s time to farm some Insectoids :crazy_face:

Yeah I haven’t tried the Blightshard on SR/Cruci yet, only on components farming and dungeons crawling. But CDR was the most scariest thing to me, yes… Maybe I will keep both and change depending on the situation ^^

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the build still so OP ?

Maya, I see you did quite some different pet mix builds; what’s your overall opinion on them ? Which class mix is “the best one” for the current update ?
Haven’t tried ritualist yet, but considering that Blight fiend is a really powerfull summon, the ghol’s set seem so OP… Wanna try it :slight_smile:

Pet builds haven’t got any nerfs since the build’s creation. Only buffs. However the general difficulty of the game content did get a minor increase. While I haven’t completely tested this one out, it should still perform just as well, if not better.

Best one would still be Pet Conjurer if you want sturdiness and Pet Cabalist if you want pure undiluted damage.

Le Sigh, It seems just as i decided to come back to this game grim tools went down, and chance you could take a few screenies of you trees and devotions, and gears as well ? pretty please. =) I Followed one of your builds quite a while ago for pets and enjoyed the heck out of it. And well, since i still love pet builds id really like to try this one out. It’s really rare for me to post on game forums lol , kinda feel silly about it but meh, whatever.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed them and glad to have you back.

Screenshots are requested:

If you have any further questions, let me know :blush:

OMG TYVM! such a fast reply.

1 Like

Some updates to the build. Mostly just shuffling stuff around.

hi great build can you tell me devotion order please

hello sir,

i tried this build in hc… and its unkillable. good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Purple
Shep Call
Remove Purple
Green
Raven
Red
Jackal
Blue
Eel
Murmur
Remove Jackal
Scholar’s light
Remove Green
Remove Raven
Yellow
Turtle
Remove Blue
Sailor’s Guide
Hound
Crane
Watcher
Tree
Ishtak
Obelisk
Staff

Added Wendigo Totem to the list of skills. But if you don’t need/want it, the points can be invested into Briarthorn instead.

Build updated to 1.1.6.0