Is there a higher level area like a dungeon where I can farm Chthonic Seals also?

Topic sums up my question.

Like when I needed Ugdenbloom’s I just ran Ancient Grove a bunch. I’m still learning the game… but is there somewhere to do that for Chthonic Seals as well?

Thank ya

not skeleton key dungeon
but if you do some MI farming you can get them included in ex Depraved Sanctuary or Blood Grove/Darkvale runs

Haha… just did two Darkvale runs and got some, and the killed the Nemesis boss each run, lol.

yep, blood grove-darkvale runs are very good for seal farming,
chance of nemesis, and you get to clear 3 diff bosses that each have some nice/potentially useful MIs

I know the Sanctuary run with the Salazar MI is used for crafting, and I have several of those saved now. Honestly not sure how many MI’s are used like that or what I should save for use later. Doesn’t seem like too big a deal to just figure out that stuff as I go though I guess.

I think the same - don’t overthink it. I tried once making a lists of MIs used in crafting and there’s 78 of them :man_facepalming:
Maybe save Troll Bonecrushers for now :laughing: Or maybe not because, you should be able to reset-buy them at Benevald.

Tomb of Korvaak is the best way to farm Ch’thonic seals of binding.
And the least rewarding outside of it since you don’t get nemesis spawn or anything else other than bloodsworn MI’s.
You do get spirit totem for some extra iron bits though.

1 Like