Is there a mod or command to lock devotions on?

First post! I searched for this, but couldn’t find anything. Just started GD a week ago.
The biggest problem for me with devotions is searching each of the constellations for something I can use. It is a major mess!!
Is there a mod, or maybe a command that I missed to show all of the constellations that have a particular colour of devotion? In the unmodded interface, I can hover over a colour on the left and it will show me all of the constellations that have that colour. But I just want to be able to click it to stay highlighted, so I can look around instead of spending FOREVER hunting.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you have of the game? I ask because with the Forgotten Gods expansion you can search in the devotion window for particular things like vitality damage, fire resistance, etc. This will then highlight all the constellations that have that in them.

Yes, I have Forgotten Gods (I took the full bundle in steam). I have tried the search, but I didn’t find it very useful, because I didn’t have the colours needed to use most of them. (character is only L30)

So I have 2 or 3 devotion points sitting idle because I have not yet found a build guide that suits my style. (Warlord tank for 3 player with 2 DPS)

Have a look at the Builds for Beginners in here

They’ll have levelling guides, devotion pathing, gear to look for, etc.

Thanks so much!!!