Is there a way to change the tag assignment for an autoCastController trigger?

Debuf procs don’t display their percentage chance to be triggered. They have tagAutoItemSkill (tags_ui.txt) assigned to them unlike the other triggers which have a tagAutoSkillCondition (tags_items.txt) assigned to them.

Is there a way to change the tag assignment for a trigger? I don’t know where else and how else the tagAutoItemSkill is used and I don’t want to overwrite it with my own value. I’d rather create a new tag and assign it. I don’t see a way to do this though. I suspect the tag assignments to triggers are hard coded but I don’t know for certain.

I’ve also tried editing the tag…tagAutoItemSkill= ({%d0}% Chance on Debuf)…The variable is displayed literally instead of the value. :frowning:

Why do you want to change the tag ?
The tag is just text it’s not the value.
If you want to change trigger chance or condition you need to change the skillcontroller in the dbr.

Thank for the response. Yes, I know how to change the trigger chance and condition. The problem is that the chance for it to trigger isn’t displayed. For example, instead of displaying “10% Chance on Attack”, it displays “Granted by Item - Passive Activation”. It would be nice to display what the chance is for the skill to proc. I’m sure others using the mod would appreciate it too.