Is there a way to make Shattered Realm awardable after lv80?

Or an existing mod can do it?

It’s super annoying that you beat a harder content and get nothing.

I haven’t done it but my guess is yes, probably in some .lua scripts from

gdx2\resources\scripts\game

Wasn’t the reason of no reward due to the uses of Death waystone? If so, perhaps if someone can mod the celestial waystone to also open higher shard it can be done.

My knowledge about modding is as big as my knowledge about rocket science…

1 Like

Doesn’t it work that if you don’t use a Death’s Waystone and get higher than 80 before cashing out you still get loot?

2 Likes

Or perhaps it’s decided when the portal is opened not necessarily coded in waystone itself.
Btw I found this:

mods/gdx2/resources/scripts/game/questevents.lua:905: startEndlessDungeonShard80 = gd.endlessDungeon.core.startShard80,

mods/gdx2/resources/scripts/game/questevents.lua:911: startEndlessDungeonShard80NoLoot = gd.endlessDungeon.core.startShard80NoLoot

I already made this change for someone a while ago, it was literally just changing rewardDisabled to false (duh).

Put this into ‘gdx2/resources’ (extracted, obviously).

Scripts.zip (118.8 KB)

4 Likes

EDIT: I know it! Below is how to merge the folder you extracted back to the .arc file right?

Copy Archivetool.exe and zlibwapi.dll to mod/modname/resource folder and use next batch:
archivetool <arcname>.arc -update . <arcname> 6

Hi! Thank you so much!
I know how to extract it now. (By using PowerShell and ./ArchiveTool.exe)
But may I ask how to rebuild them back in one piece? Back to the original single file?

Hi! Thanks alot!
I know how to extract it now. (By using PowerShell and ./ArchiveTool.exe)
But may I ask how to rebuild them back in one piece? Back to the original single file?

ArchiveTool.exe Scripts.arc -add . scripts 9

1 Like

The file I uploaded in my comment you replied to is already done, so you did not have to extract the .arc, just the .zip archive? Though after an update, the .arc might no longer be up-to-date, so not wrong to learn how to do it yourself.