Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

If you have Giant’s Blood and Tree of Life i think it should be fine except vs Callagadra

Imo the issue is that you need to keep staying within the radius.
I was having more problems in SR rather than superbosses :rofl:

2 Likes

@Maya, when starting with this start with necro or shaman spec? Also what path in leveling from lvl1 to 100 going from your guide, because there is no beginne ritualist build there.

1 Like
1 Like

First things first, let me say, Welcome to the forums :blush:

As for leveling, it is the same as leveling any other Necromancer based build without Occultist. That is, you simply level as a solo necro with maybe enough points in shaman for a 16/16 Briarthorn early on.

The step by step from the guide was also quoted by me in the comment Medea linked :3

1 Like

Thanks Maya,
Could you also say if I need change something in devotions or another part from guide (about necromancer)

Im playing first time, no items ritualist, going to this your build.

So going with your guide I max shaman one skill and all skelets and legion necro. Now going to this part:

Blockquote
But during leveling, you could for a Blightfiend, Briarthorn & Reap spirit build and then transition into this once you have acquired the items.
Eg from the guide: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZobREQV

or I should keep necro deviotions and focus single necro mastery, and when ready items go shaman? If going into what you linked, what devotions/factions should focus?

tldr:
on what focus early to lvl and start building budget/mid gear. What spec/faction/devo? What use to farm items etc.

1 Like

Do this:

As for gear, focus on player resistance mostly at first since Pets can do fairly well early on without requiring much.

There is any ressistance type better than other or always choose better overall ressistance when comparing items?

1 Like

While levelling, it depends what area of the game you’re in. Different ones have enemies that deal different damage types. Like Aether and Chaos resistance being good once you get to Homestead and onwards or Pierce/Acid and Vitality/Bleed resistance being good while passing through Gloomwald/Ugdenbog because of the plants and cannibals/wendigos respectively.

If you don’t want to think about that too much, go for a balance on everything. You can get through Normal without really caring for resistances and rolling with what you pick up at random, Veteran/Elite I’d say you want to go in with 40-60% on most/all of them and have them at 70-80% by the end. In Ultimate, having them capped or close to capped is your number 1 priority.

1 Like

What Evil_Baka said :yum:

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gg01y2

So… build changed.

Now has Primal Instinct, different amulet and… wait for it… Really Great Pants!!?1!!

Performance wise, I like it more than the previous version and kill times are similar.

1 Like

“Turns out, still pretty good!” :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Maya
I am going to level my ritualist following your guide. This is going to be my second character and I like the fact that the guide is focused on killing super bosses, because my chaos witch blade can only deal with Lokarr. My question is can your ritualist take down Avatar of mogdrogen? Thanks in advance for your answer.

1 Like

First of all welcome to the forums :blush:

Regarding Mogdrogen, should be able to. But I will test it just to make sure :+1:

1 Like

Update, Build can facetank Mogdrogen without even using tonics. Takes about 3 mins :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not even Gin & Tonic? :thinking:

Only if it’s flavoured ice cream. :wink:

1 Like

If I’m using a setup that can afford to lose the resistance, is it worth it to slap a scaled hide on the pants for some armor absorption? I’m not experienced with pet builds so I don’t know how much armor matters.

1 Like