Issues with Keybindings, UI with potions and MISC

Like many others I have been playing this game for several 100s of hours
I primarily play a Pet Cabalist with a lot of buffs and pets.

There are some issues I want to bring up

• I want to be able to bind the secondary bars actions to keybindings, so I can use for example: “bar 2 button 1” with with like SHIFT+1. Now I have to press Y 12345 to get my buffs up, go back and summon all the pets.

• I think in keybindings you should be able to bind Weapon Attack, Move To and Pet Attack directly without having them out on the bars. Should be an option in keybindings.

• The potions take up UI button button placement, just for be to be able to see when the cool down are done. It would be better with a separate display somewhere on the bar for the potions.

• An option to be able to see cool down timers with a number counting down instead of the faded out circle . So I can easily micro manage the cool downs with an easy display.

• A bigger wish would be to able to show both bars to be seen akin to like WoW, would require a bigger UI change.

• A huge benefit to be able to key bind as much of the standard actions as possible is that people with accessibility problems a can easier make the game fit their unique needs.

EDIT Extra:

• Another big Issue I have and I think most people have who play long enough is storage. I really don’t like to install any mods at all since there is a risk it can mess with my savegames.
    But storage is becoming an huge issue. Why do I have to make several mule characters to be able to keep any “PHAT Loot” I get and make some weird system to keep track of it all.
    There must be a better way to do this, maybe if you complete a set be able to shrink it down to a one slot item “like a zip file” and store it in some kind of void vault. Then when you want the item you can bring it out and it “unzips” from the vault and maybe make your own set function where you can combine one of each item type into a nameable “zipfile” that shows whats in it.

Thanks for a great game and many hours of fun.

1 Like

All the keybindings stuff you can do without any problems in AutoHotkey.
For example to cast the 1st spell from the second hotbar by pressing A you just use

SetKeyDelay, -1

a::
    Send {y} ;change hotbar
    Send {1} ;cast 1st skill
    Send {y} ;change hotbar back again
Return

It’s so fast you don’t even see the hotbar changing/blinking. You can also cast multiple spells from the second hotbar with one press, toggle all pets to aggressive with one press, bind actions to Left Click even if game doesn’t allow it. Basically all you can think of.
More in [Tool] AutoHotkey scripts or [Tool] GDAutocaster - autocasting, faster camera, hiding items on the ground and more!

Grim Internals show potions cooldowns. I use this feature.

There’s no risk if you back up your save file. And people are losing their save files/progress even without using any tools. Due to Steam Cloud/drive failures/their own mistakes. Which means you should back up your data anyway and you can use these tools without any risk. Besides tools are so well written I don’t see them messing up your data if you use them properly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.