Join us for the new thing livestream on 08/29!

Dreams do come true guys!

Info from the stream will be posted on the forums soon, Zantai said. But in short: 1.2 playtest will hit after the stream ended (so probably in a few hours), along with the patchnotes.

2024 will have a new expansion, Fangs of Asterkarn, which features the following (captured from the stream)

9 Likes

Thank you /10 chars

GODS I WANT MOMMY BERSERKER TO CORRUPT ME (in a friendly and non-sexual way of course)

3 Likes

Well, try here.

Almost 2 months ended, where DM with the active modders are?

1 Like

Here is the video, for those that missed the livestream:

4 Likes

And in fact, when is the release of patch 1.2?

New expansion huh? Time to delete the game completely then, and restart with a clean slate :scorv:

3 Likes

It’s already out for playtesting.

1 Like

Thanks, I know about testing. Interested in whether there is an official release date?

Well, no, not until Zan’s happy with the playtesting. He said he expects it to be a longish test period due to all the changes/additions this patch is bringing.

2 Likes

thanks for the clarification, you helped me a lot!

Good afternoon. Is it possible to get somewhere access to those compositions that sounded on the stream? Are they from future DLC or not?

Don’t know. Some were from Forgotten like the camel music, but I don’t know about the rest. I assume the new expansion will probably have new music as well, but whether Zantai included some of them in the stream only he knows.

1 Like