Juggernaut achievement?

hey, im looking for this achievement but i dont understand how to do.

" Charge through 15 foes in a row using a Rush-type skill (ex. Vire’s Might)."

work with soldier charge ¿? … and how to do , because the skill have cd. A explanation for a dummy :stuck_out_tongue:

More like this:

yep, but the question how to do it, because the achievement doesn’t work or I do it wrong.
I’m trying using Vire’s Might… which has a cd so I can’t do the image show.
Somewhere to do it? …a big group of enemies.? in one charge I need to pass through 15 enemies ?

I have not completed this achievement myself, but cooldown should not be an issue as you need to do it with one attack. You just need a large enough group of enemies. How far into the game are you? I think the first chance to accomplish this is at the end of the Underground Transit. The Arkovian Undercity should be a good place, too.

kay, so I’ll try, I have the character at 76 …but I don’t use this skill and I just put it to try tgus achieve. Well, I’ll try if it works in one “hit”. thanks

It’s actually quite easy when you go into the temple area in FG where there are lots of mummies/maggots for you to hit. Kite them into a long “corridor” (like stairs) and rush through.

yep. achievement completed .^^

its easy i go near a wasp nest, call them and use the attack .

the problem has been a wrongly understood word, because I play with translation. … in a row we use " consecutively" …f it is not understood in the same way, consecutive and a single hit.

which skill you did it ?

i use Vire’s Might

done, you have to gather a group and fly through them, as a target choose the last enemy.

I also was trying out how to do it and found some infos on reddit which helped me get the achievement. Basically the advice given there was to do it in ACT 1, in the warden’s Cellar (2nd portal I believe). There are mobs that are grouped together, which makes it easier to achieve.

Advice Given:

I got it in wardens cellar, with vires might, run around and wait for them to come together and those from ground to spawn.

Necroing this bad boy, is this doable with the Soldier charge ability?

No blitz is not a rush type skill. Blitz only deals damage to the mosters you hit/target. You need to buy or craft a medal augment that grants a skill with same mechanics as Vire Migth. Someone can list which ones will work (I can do that later but not now unfortunately). Will not work with shadow strike the nightblade skill either.