Just a question regarding loyalist edition

I am bit confused with loyalist edition. Let’s say I purchase this from Steam right now, will this make me a loyalist and will I be eligible to obtain the coming expansion for free of cost?

I guess you are able to read considering you were able to reach that website. From your own link

This Loyalist upgrade has been made available for the many people who bought on Steam originally then found out about the website Loyalist edition and asked for a way to upgrade and receive the virtual items included with it. Loyalist was originally created and priced for people who wanted to help support development and so, the price here is a bit of a premium for what you’re getting. Also note that this is an upgrade and so it is priced significantly less than the website Loyalist, since it is only an add-on and does not include the game, future expansion, soundtrack or other materials.

You did not answer his question. They should of not labeled it as a upgrade but rather a simple item pack… A lot of people will buy it not knowing and trusting “Steam Loyalist Upgrade” because that is what it is, even if its cheaper then what the others paid here. When you buy a alpha that’s not even 50% done on steam, you are supporting its development as much as the people who bought it here., so giving them a promise only is a low ball move and also adding the loyalist upgrade to steam… Same logic applies, same price or not… They still dumped more money into the game before it was released so it should count tho I think they should of just renamed the steam upgrade to a simple item pack rather tricking people to thinking they are a loyalist when they are obviously not.

To think about it, it was on steam before they added C2 so it was more like 20% done

I gave him the exact answer and if you also took the time to read you would have seen the same damn thing. I will even copy it a second time just for you.

Also note that this is an upgrade and so it is priced significantly less than the website Loyalist, since it is only an add-on and does not include the game, future expansion, soundtrack or other materials.

I really have no freaking clue how can it be more clear than being written textually

It is ONLY AN ADD-ON, and does NOT include the game, FUTURE EXPANSION, soundtrack or other materials.

It has been renamed to the Grim Dawn - Steam Loyalist Items Pack to hopefully avoid any future misunderstanding.