Just purchased this game

Hello all. Just purchased this game, wow I didn’t even heard from it since. Coming from DII and DIII, and of course bored of them (mostly DIII), wanted to try out this game.
Any starter things to read out to get to know the game are welcome, since I do not now nothing about it, just watched some gameplays and knew this game was for me. Purchased now and will install tonight.
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum and to the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are a few things which can help give you some idea. The Game Guide

https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/

Malawiglenn’s guide

and the New Player Knowledge Compendium

The last is a bit out of date, but still has a lot of useful info for beginners.

If you have any questions then just ask, someone here is bound to know the answer.

Also have you played Titan Quest Immortal Throne? GD is similar to that in many respects since it’s built on the old TQ engine.

Thank you very much!!! I’ll check them and get back. Wanting to start playing it right away!

Well, no reason why you can’t just dive in and learn as you go. Explore everywhere, break anything breakable including walls and just have fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey man! Welcome to the forum!

Just a heads up - GD is a rough game, so don’t get discouraged. There’s a wealth of information in the guides section and the community is super friendly. Just ask away with any questions you might have