Just thoughts of what I would like to see come to the game

I would like to see diagonal walls come to the game and be able to make like a circular castle I guess you could call it. I would also like to see you be able to build your archery towers into the walls with more hp to them and just a little bit longer range than regular archery towers. One other thing I thought of that would be nice is like a trebuchet or something like that that went on top of walls to fire at the army siege equipment. You could only use them if you have stone maybe? Maybe every shot takes one stone? All mainly for long game play when big armies are coming. Also could we bring tobacco to the game to grow and sell as something with high value? Another thing would be more livestock as in chickens or sheep or goats. Benefiting from each thing in some way like wool clothes for the winter and eggs from the chicken or even be able to use chickens as food as you do cows. A variety of animals would be really nice. One last thing would be bridges that you could build with wood and eventually at tier 3 or 4 make them stone. Especially for lowland lakes a lot of the map is water. I don’t mean really big bridges. Only like 5-10 squares long and maybe a lil longer when you upgrade them. That would be really neat!

Most of these have already been suggested. Whether they’ll make it into the game at some point …

Devs seem to be avoiding New World crops so tobacco is out.

As for bridges, etc.

I understand it being complicated and I wouldn’t mind it being something coming down the road. It would just be really nice especially with the lowland lake maps. Maybe at some point a boat or ship to fish in for better fish with more meat or to cross the lake and get resources on the other side. Again I don’t mind waiting but it would be really cool I think. My main thing I think would be to have something to counter the battering rams when the armies come. Maybe a portcullis or iron door so they don’t get through so quick and trebuchets would be really cool for late game. Thanks for replying though!

Yeah, hopefully Crate will be able to have another look once the game is fully released and get something working on the water front side of things. :crossed_fingers:

Could end up as someone good at modding is able to add these when crate releases mod support