Key DA Thresholds

So I had a discussion with Zhuugus about what DA value(s) a build should get in Crucible. The answer as usual was “it depends.” So I decided to make a post about key DA value thresholds in campaign and Crucible in general.

• 3322 DA required for uncritability vs. Ravager of Minds with his 264 DA debuff
  • 3427 DA required for uncritability vs. charged Reaper with his 455 DA debuff
  • 3719 DA required for 60 PTH vs. typical base Nemesis OA of 2653 OA
  • 4415 DA required for 60 PTH vs. Ravager of Minds with his 264 DA debuff
  • 4515 DA required for 60 PTH vs. charged Reaper with his 455 DA debuff

Of course, if you have your own reliable OA debuff(s), you can adjust your DA requirement as appropriate.

Corrections or suggestions are welcome.

So this means that DA stacking is still very viable at cruci, 4.5k DA at least. However, from what I observed in the current cruci, it may not be worth running those builds anymore unless you’re a fan.

Not quite. The only enemy against whom 4.5k DA would be as efficient as before is Reaper. For every other enemy it’s a waste whence before the PTH for them hath been going down to abysmal values.

That’s pretty much what I meant. Reaper is still a threat. But it’s not worth it because it won’t do anything for the others.