Legendaries farm

where is the best place to farm legendaries to my build?

Except for some legendary MIs (hide rare and epic stuff) most legendaries can drop anywhere.

However, for sets you can use the Inventor:

With the Forgotten Gods expansion, Inventors can learn the ability to Transmute your Set Items into another piece of the same set or a random piece of another set entirely!

This applies to all sets except for those that drop from specific bosses or the Shattered Guardian set. The majority of set items drop randomly and anything you do not need can be transmuted.

Most items are random drop, they can drop anywhere. There are exceptions like Monster Infrequent items, you can check grimtools for them.

And for general farming, you should farm monster totems since your character is unoptimized. You can also check maps in grimtools to see where they can spawn. On the other hand you can farm SR 75-76 in normal, maybe 65-66 in elite without proper gears. Ultimate 65-66 should be the most efficient way with the latest patch.

And if you are looking for a certain set, most set has helmet as blueprint. Once you get blueprint, you can craft a few of them then convert the ones you don’t use into other pieces like @eisprinzessin told.

You can also trade with other people but note that you should give something in return.

i dont have forgatten gods, just aom

and my char is lvl 100

Transmuting set items was added to FG as the loot pool was getting larger and larger, so that Crate added this option to help with the odds.

With the smaller loot pool of AoM and the base game you have better chances to find the items you are looking for.

So, you can farm regular and nemesis bosses, rogue-like dungeons and if you own it The Crucible. And target-farm the above mentioned legendary MIs.

yeah i own the crucible

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.