Les carrières de minerai profond ne fonctionnent pas

Comme vous pouvez le voir sur les photos, j’ai posé une mine de fond sur un dépôt profond de charbon, et le jeu estime qu’il n’y à pas de minerai (6851). Cela fait 1 an (sur le jeux) que je l’ai, et il n’a pas produit un seul minerai de charbon.
Et de plus, je n’arrive pas a trouver de “dépôt” de pierre profond, donc est-ce que ça n’existe que sur les nouvelles maps?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it a deep mine or a normal one? Because infinite deep mines will show their figures as 00/00. If it’s a normal mine then you can’t put a deep mine building on it.

And yes, you may need to reroll a map or start a new one.

Not sure if infinite mines for all types are possible no matter what type of map you rolled though. From what I’ve seen it seems to be that you will get most, if not all, types of infinite mines/pits, but not 100% sure that is the case with every type of map.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.
So in all cases I need to start all over after month of playing.
Thanks anyway.

For this current patch and probably for v0.9.0 too. Zantai will always mention in the patch notes if you do need to reroll/start a map again. If he doesn’t say you need to then you should be all right to continue with your existing towns.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.