Leveling Guide

So my friends asked me what my pathing was for leveling, since everything is ingrained and I try to do it pretty quick and streamlined, so while at work (the best place to do it), I threw together a few paths and blurbs to help em out.

Figured I’d share em here if you guys were interested. It doesn’t go indepth into things, assumes some basic knowledge and ability to follow a path.

Use at your own risk.

You’re pretty much just describing the quests

And missed out talking to Rook at Devil’s Crossing Prison gate, Mullone the Spirit Guide inside and Faldis who’s in one of the houses on the lefthand side as you make your way to Burial Hill.

With every new character I rush to get Hevils greatsword than go to Hargates Island. That will get you to around level 5-6 quickly and make the rest of the first part of act 1 a cakewalk.

I’m pretty much just showing where to go for everything, since maps are big, and most of them are pointless.

That’s why I say "It doesn’t go indepth into things, assumes some basic knowledge and ability to follow a path.

Use at your own risk." It’s implied that people would get all quests. You will talk to those NPC’s at some point guaranteed.