LF No-piano builds

Hi,

Are there any top tier builds that don’t use a lot of active skills?
This is a personal thing, I just don’t enjoy pressing a lot of buttons, even though I can play any kind.

So far the simplest builds I’ve played were summoners and DW Pistol Purifier.

Are there any good endgame performance builds that are also simple to play, have few active skills?

If you know any, please link it to me :slight_smile:

Thanks guys

Pets. They also can do everything in the game no problem.

Retaliation builds

Lightning EoR Archon, with cyclone set, is pretty simple to play. Basically you spam EoR 90% of the time, and recast wind devils when they despawn. You can use aether corruption on tough bosses, Ascension on CD, and displacement to warp out of danger.

@Maya’s Retal Warlord fits the bill perfectly I think.

1 Like

Took me a second to figure out what you meant but yeah, My Tactican is a full on piano man like Billie Joel, Crazy bounding the keys all ten plus some more. Bought a crazy mouse with even more buttons. Must sound pretty weird at 5AM, It’s a Grim Dawn indeed. Maybe you should make a minimalist build 4 keys ONLY! No more, ever. 4 keys and a mouse with no buttons. The aesthetic monkey.

generally auto attack build involving inquisitor or necromancer:

1 Like

GD needs to allow combination inputs like SHIFT or CTRL mods. Would make piano builds play so much better. Also, need a mod like weak auras and the like from WOW. You really can’t (or I really can’t) keep track of precise cooldowns and such in the heat of a SR or Cruci. They’re at the bottom of the screen and the cooldown indicator on spells is very faint and hardly noticeable in the carnage. To be fair, though, it would make the game a lot easier. I’d be literally 3x better at some builds overnight.

I’m just very spoiled about this after playing WOW at a high level for so many years. And so many games that have literally had a decade+ to figure some of this out still keep dropping the ball. Including most of Blizzard’s own post-WOW games. Customizable UI or GTFO on PC. I’ll take movable buff icons for starters, and maybe second countdowns inside hotbar icons, at least you could grasp the situation in an instant instead of trying to correlate the super faint shading into numbers.