Lighting settings - what difference?

I do not know if I am blind or if the light settings depend on dx, but I do not see any difference in the lighting on low and high? what effects are influenced by lighting settings, are it torches, campfires or skill lights?
in my opinion, when the fireball is going, it should be lit in the dark, I do not have such an effect. Please explain .is it stationary lighting or also skills?Maybe need shaders set high?

I assume you are looking for this:

2 Likes

Wow thank you :slight_smile: i will check this. but from this it follows that it depends on another option than the lighting. where’s the logic? :wink:
ok that works , thanks for help cheers :slight_smile: I still don’t know what the difference is between low and high lighting, but the problem is solved.

I don’t remember what high lightning does but it definitely gave me lower FPS while testing :slight_smile:

Why, let’s test. I took screenshots where I happened to be and I could only tell the difference between low (first image) and medium. Walls become illuminated by the crystal.

Apparently aether crystal becomes a light source on medium. I guess higher settings add even more light sources from attacks & monsters.
2 Likes

It’s interesting. There are some differences, but I was hoping that these would be very visible differences in the lighting. Thanks for that,if it takes up that much power, it’s not worth it without some powerful hardware.