Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

Could you kindly update the txt-files for update 2?

Or maybe (even better) show us how to convert cnv files to txt?

As for the text for translators, Van_Houck has already updated the OP’s [Translation Templates].

Irgav dialog is not fully there =)
(he has a new dialog options)

As far as I can see, all the changes regarding Mystic River have been added and updated. I checked it in Conversation Editor and it was fine. (_mod.txt, TilegameConv.txt, TilegameMidConv.txt)

I think you missunderstood me; I meant the Rainbow filter zip-file does not contain any of the LW update 2 (from November 8th) - dialogs (Mystic River - Irgav).

So there is no issues with the LW-mod update 2. The dialog in the game is fine when I don’t have Rainbow filter selected (only when it’s selected, as Rainbow filter is not updated for the latest LW release).

Ah, I got it.
The reason I no longer make rainbow files for LW DoM is because the translation file for LW is now attached to this thread OP. If you have the translation file for LW, just copy it to the rainbow file for DoM and it becomes the rainbow file for LW DoM.

1. Download the [Translation Templates] (Translation Files.zip) attached to the OP.
  2. Copy all six files in the ‘Faster leveling (N)’ folder of ‘Translation Files.zip’ into the rainbow file zip.
2 Likes

Super! Thank you very much!

As well as to you Van_Houck for this mod and all your work!

1 Like

Is there any reason one would want to level up to 200?

Level 120 is enough (and I changed deviotion to 100) for me right now and my character is fully decked.
I haven’t found new items that would help my char since lvl 94 (lvl 117 atm).
Only improvements I have done since lvl 100 is extra skill points from Mystic Map or from the gods.

The current default max level is 125, although you might have upped it to 200. I increased it to 125 to provide some more end-game grind and an extra challenge.

Some of the Dawn of Masteries builds can be super powerful, so that might be a good reason to go even further, just to see how ridiculously high you can push!

Could maybe only work with the dog and it’s buffs (maybe the merchant too, for the XP-vial and attribute/skill/devotion resets)?

Maybe too hard with the sphere drops.

So my personal recommendation to play this mod would be max level 125, devotion cap 68, a Dawn of Masteries class combination, and Grimmest tuned up a bit. The additional points and the Blessings should compensate any equipment shortcomings, at least for these 25 levels.

Anything above level 125 won’t be “balanced” anymore, and really would just be a challenge. My other mod Nydiamar Dungeons at least provides an end you could reach (like a really long Rogue-Like dungeon, but with max level 200), but that mod is unfortunately not compatible with DoM.

That mod was (/is) great!

DoM has been updated to v1.2.5, so I rebuilt LW DoM with the patch, and Grimmest no longer works. No matter which choice I make in Zeke’s conversation, it remains “Grimmest off”.
Could you fix the patch?

Are you using Rainbow Mod for DoM, because the error is in that one

Grimmest in LW DoM does not work with or without the use of Rainbow file. I have confirmed that Grimmest works fine with normal DoM.

Edit: In the save data, it’s in the previously set Grimmest state, so I feel like Zeke’s conversation in LW DoM is not tied to Grimmest. (The settings display does not appear when I finish a conversation.)
It was the same with the patch for multiplayer.

I have uploaded a fix that probably fixes the problem, although I have not tested it.

Lightweight Mod (Compatibility for DoM)

Lightweight Mod (Compatibility for Multiplayer).zip (1.7 MB)

Thanks! I’ve confirmed that Grimmest works fine in all versions.

Just wanted to give you a heads up, seems like the loot spheres aren’t able to be picked up. At least not the white and green ones, they have no nametag. I was however able to pick up a purple one that dropped for me in a boss area. I’m not sure if the dropped ones are supposed to float to be hit, but they are on the ground with no way of working with them. Exp buff makes it easier, but the extra boost those give would help. Thanks! :slight_smile: I should probably mention that I have tried lightweight and non lightweight from the nexus, and then I tried the file from your multiplayer patch to no avail.

1. White and green (well, all of them) loot spheres are affected by your loot filter, so that is why they do not have any name tag for you. They are basically quest items and get automatically picked up like components.

2. Now I’m not sure about them staying on the ground. Sometimes they might be “out-of-reach” even though standing right next to them, which means auto pick up does not work. If you press “show all items” you should be able to pick them up.

3. If point 2. is not the case, then the mesh of the loot sphere might be glitched, so that even after having the sphere picked up (automatically), the mesh stays.

What Ive found on loot spheres is like he said auto pick up BUT if they are not on your level you cannot pick them up. If the sphere shows up on top of something you will not be able to pick them up. They are out of reach. Question: Is all the white & green spheres not being picked up? or just some of them. Are they showing up in your inventory? Do you keep track of how many you have before you try & pick up?