Looking for a modder

Hello, i am looking for a modder who could do a mod for me, I would pay for your time and dedication for the mod via PayPal.

What I would like to do is have a mod that:

• Is compatible with Omega mod buffs, and Omega mod overall.
  • If possible compatible with other mods too
  • Add a modifier for enemy health (ie: +140%hp)
  • Add a modifier for enemy resistances (ie: fire resistance +120%)

(If the modifier for enemy health can’t be made you could make the resistances modifier and viseversa, but I would prefer both)

You can pm me of you are interested, or just reply to this post.

I am broke enough to bite, but you need to be a lot more descriptive about what you want. You lost me after step 1: base it on the omega mod. After that, I am not sure what all else you want done.

Can I add you on steam/discord/whatever so I can try to explain you the best I can?

Can I add you on steam/discord/whatever so I can try to explain you the best I can?

Ok, I will try to explain myself better on every aspect of what I just said

First, of, this doesn’t necessarily have to be a mod, it could just be an .ini file

Alright

• Is compatible with Omega mod buffs, and Omega mod overall(http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37935).

• If possible compatible with other mods too, like those that add new classes
    Those 2 are, I think pretty straightforward.

• Add a modifier for enemy health (ie: +110%hp)

For example:
Trash mobs (value 1)/Hero monsters (value 2) /bosses (value 3)
have:
100hp (value 1)/200hp (value 2)/300hp (value 3)
With this mod you could modify this value to be like this: [all enemy hp*1.1]
110hp (value 1)/220hp (value 2)/330hp (value 3)

• Add a modifier for enemy resistances (ie: fire resistance +120%)

It should work exactly as the previous example

Trash mobs (value 1)/Hero monsters (value 2) /bosses (value 3)
have:
100hp (value 1)/200hp (value 2)/300hp (value 3)
With this mod you could modify this value to be like this: [all enemy hp*1.1]
120hp (value 1)/240hp (value 2)/360hp (value 3)

The way this works, you have to have the source for each mod that you want to merge. Then there are ways to modify the records to give you the resulting changes in HP and RES for the enemies.

But when you talk of ini files and compatibility, I think you do not understand, if you want a mod that has Omega + GrimQuest, you need to merge them at the start, you cannot make a mod based on Omega and then add in later another mastery mod, which is what I assume you mean by “make compatible”.

But not all mods, such as my GrimQuest example, are open source.

Oh well, nevermind.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Well, and how difficult would it be to just make the mod “compatible/working” with omega and (if possible) “Lost Treasures”?(http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42534)

And what I meant by compatible is, did you see that the game only allows you to pick one mod at a time? Well, If you can merge it with another mod (open source) and it works, then it is compatible (at least that is how I understand it)

Am I making myself clear?

When you merge from source, there can be conflicts, but I have tools to resolve them peacefully. But are you sure you cannot get these 2 mods already in DAIL?

Both mods are on Dial but as far as I know dial is outdated, and it looks like it was closed in 2016, so yeah. The Omega version on it is 0.1

Did you look at this thread? [DAIL] Release
The original modder left, but passed on the mod files to a new person.

One of the latest quotes from the person that picked it up:

Nope I didn’t had a single clue about it’s existence, I was looking at this post: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38785

So, would it be possible to make the mod I asked (health/resistances multiplayer) to be just compatible with dial?