Looking for a Ranged/caster build

Hello guys i just finished gearing my DK and would like to start a new toon
im looking for something Ranged and fast and durable that can run sr 75-76
any recommendations? (i prefer it wouldn’t involve soldier or necromancer )

Hi, i would recommend fire strike Purifier using Desolator 2h rifle (wich is a craftable weapon from malmouth vendor) your caster skills are the debuffs (seal on the ground, flashbang, thermite mines).
Also the purifier can be build in other ways, (dagallon, aether with other rifles, and the most hot right now Valdun piercing)

You can also choose Darkblaze pyromancer, or a rahzin // harbringer mixing with chaos bolt, (both require end game items to work properly)

hope it helps

thanks man was thinking about going for a Purifier :slight_smile:

Purifier is a lot of fun.

I’m currently experimenting with a ranged ABB Infiltrator. So far it’s very fun, ABB as left mouse button has been shredding! I cant believe I never tried it before on a ranged build.

Got the idea from @Stupid_Dragon in this thread.

Also, another really cool looking ranged build is this

@Knife hi, could you share that ABB infiltrator GT? based on what items?

thanks!

1 Like

I’m at work right now but when I get home will do. It’s only level 50 at the moment, but tearing through Elite.

I’m honestly surprised of the offensive power in the build. Even without great gear, ABB using ranged is amazing at leveling especially with Lethal Assault or whatever its called- the passive buff on ABB. You can expect to crit the hell out of things pretty consistently from normal/vet into Elite. I think I jumped into Elite with this guy at level 40 (using merit or whatever, mainly to farm the shrines) using Apothecarys Injectors, and definitely didnt expect to be dishing out crits but sure enough, I was.

I know right now I’ve got him wearing Lokkar’s set with a pair of leo rings currently for XP gain purposes. Only have 1 Frigid Barrel of the Relentless North, so that’s the main gun. Once I have 2 I’ll be dual wielding them. I’ll post the GT link when I get home but here’s the gun…

Alright finally home.

So here is the Shogun Shotgun.

Build is way far from being completed, FYI. Still in the experimentation stage and just seeing what fits with what. Never done ranged ABB before so like I said, I am just having fun playing it. But it is surprisingly effective so far.

Now level 55

May not be the tankiest right now, but then again its currently geared for leveling NOT for endgame type content. Smoking Elite, however, even with the current gear. Crits popping off constantly!