Make all the boss rooms available on SR after shard 65

I often do SR runs on shard 65/70/75 to farm items instead of crucible, since I like the former game mode more. But one thing that I find monotonous is that there are only 2 boss rooms available, and playing always in those 2 arenas can get boring.

So, why not extend the selection by adding to it the arenas that are available on lower shards? So, after shard 65 (or another shard below 75) you could have a broader selection of boss rooms, instead of the usual two.

Maybe this could affect the balance, but i heard SR is not supposed to be balanced after 65+, so it shouldn’t be a huge problem. But certainly the added variation would not hurt.

Just my opinion, I’d like to hear also yours.

2 Likes

Oh boy, Loghorrean’s arena, everyone’s favorite with every boss jumping at you as soon as you enter it. With possible comedic hijinks brought by a combo of Grava, Reaper and Fumblegaze. :scorv:

Now i actually want this to be a thing so that i can hear the cries of anguish from players.

5 Likes

This could be a cool idea for future updates, should Crate ever want to drop a special surprise on its loyal fanbase at some random time which none of us will expect since development is winding down, but who knows… with work on new areas in the MC, and recently added extra Crucible arenas… you never know with Crate! Theyre always dropping awesome bits into updates and i could see them tossing in some brand new SR levels/boss rooms at some point, “as long as it makes sense to do so”.

Unless they up the size of the Cthonic room by 50%, that’s a hard no.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot that. I remember it was a nightmare on shards 5X, but It’s been a lot since I played there, and I remember it was made bigger in an update, but never played on it again. Is it still too small?

It’s still too small from recent runs and i say unironically that shards 5X can be far harder than shards 61 up to like 75 depending on what you get. The arena definitely still needs an increase in size.

Five bosses that are not dangerous alone become a major pain the ass when grouped up compared to fighting one or two dangerous bosses at once. The RR stacking is the biggest culprit of this combined with actually being hit by their only dangerous move because you are busy dodging all the shit they are throwing at you at once.

Of course if you group up around five bosses that are already dangerous on their own and they all charge at you at once, yeah, not a fun time.

Ehm…

That’ so sadistic :astonished:

Loggy room is nasty and actually this arena can bring extreme inconsistency of SR higher boss chunks to become easier than earlier ones.

1 Like

I’m getting same two rooms between 65-80 too. And one of them(conclave of the three center) is kinda small as loghorrean room. When you encounter a caster monster first(if you’re melee) you have to move a few steps to hit it, and they’all jumping on you. Till shard 65 it’s kinda managable but after thar it becomes impossible with some boss combinations. Some runs I finish the 75 within seconds and some runs I had to die 15 times. You may think it’s about mutators but no, it’s mostly because of that room. No place to kite without getting attention from others and if some has rush/trap etc you’re doomed. That room needs an expanded small hall at the back to pull ranged monster back to you otherwise it’s 1v5-6 at the same time. Try that with Benn+Gargabol+Aleks.

But those are for Crucible not Shattered realm :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw I forgot about that gd misadventure and that Crate was working on new SR rooms. So, nice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.