Make flash and trap work for bosses

please, reduce the resistance to control for bosses and superbosses to about 150% in order for the olehra flash and blade trap to work. OR make the trap so that it becomes a dangerous zone that cuts off hp and defense skill and exists for 5 seconds, and immobilization becomes one of the effects, and Olehra’s flash additionally freezes the very area where the slowdown works (for the remaining time of the zone’s existence × % reduction in duration) and at least at half strength, resistor cutters, and their second half strength would be for those frozen and slowed down by the flash itself.

check 1.2 patch notes

*note it’s not about boss resist, but scroll down to NB/Arcanist and teh OFF BT skills respectively

personally i don’t think superbosses should be CC capable tho

Adjustments to OFF already happened on the 1.2 playtest which you can see here:

Most bosses minus this list that I made a few weeks ago can be frozen for some time.
Also to make sure ur OFF / BT work properly for endgame there are dedicated sets for them in The Mageslayer - Item sets - Grim Dawn Item Database and Rimetongue - Item sets - Grim Dawn Item Database .
About celestial/superbosses being trap/freezable… not sure if that would be a good idea cuz it might make them too easy. Would be great however if the dmg portion would still work.

let the superbosses continue to move, but I just want the same resistor cutter of the same olehra to work for them.

can’t happen the way the skill/debuff work in the game
the RR only works if frozen and only for the duration the freeze lasts
so for the RR to apply, the super would have to be frozen (which imo would be too strong for such uber boss/negate their difficulty)

Sounds like a job for the programmer. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.