MapleStory 2

With founders pack granting early access now, and the game set to release October 9th on steam, how do you guys feel about the second coming of ms?

Feel nothing at all. Played MS briefly when it was just released under the impression of Ragnarok, which back then I considered a pretty nice MMO. 2d concept was cute but it didn’t hold me past very few levels. I guess I was saturated with this kind of games even back then. With exception of WoW (mostly for lore reasons) MMORPG is a dead genre to me.

But if you check m2 it looks very interesting over the current concept of mmorpg. there seems to be a lot to offer in it, and it’s been getting high reviews as of late. as a free game release, it might be worth atleast checking out. I know i’ll give it a spin.

I really hope this game succeeds. However I am a bit pessimistic given the fact it is doing poorly at the moment in Korea. Knowing Nexon’s track record of questionable development decisions and practices regarding microtransactions, I am not getting my hopes up too high.

However I will probably give it a spin. Runeblader looks sick.