Mismatching spirit requirement discrepancies; bug or am i missing something?

yesterday i was going over a build, checking where i could snag points from and wanted to confirm my spirit requirement on jewellery, and got confused when i noticed, on my same 2x Mythical Belgothian’s Sigil, that they had differing spirit req, 389 and 392 respectively - big source of confusion

I have then casually gone over some other jewellery in my inventory and found mismatching and differing spirit requirement, not just according to what grimtools says it should be, but what their duplicate partners in stash require too

is this a bug or am i missing something totally obvious?

1 Like

GD has inherited this from Titan Quest. The spirit requirement on jewelry can vary based on stats. The same applies to belts’ physique requirement - I understand Crate used the same template, when they added them to the game.

2 Likes

so a “high” rolled ring could then actually require a wee bit more spirit than it’s duplicate partner is what you mean?
granted the stats aren’t identical, and the regular spirit req Belgothian sigil is a little lower in the stats than the 392 one :thinking: - it does just seem weird tho, so little making a difference :sweat_smile:

once again thanks for your insights in clearing things up prinzess :+1:

Could you provide us with a screenshot of both rings? I think I might have an idea as to why this happened to you.

1 Like

I checked my leg rings, all of same type had same req. I am lucky?

1 Like

Are you referring to a crafting bonus?

1 Like

etc etc

Yes, the items with the higher requirement have a crafting bonus.

? but Belgothian ring isn’t a craft?

There is no blueprint, but you can still get it via random crafting from one of the cursed / celestial / undead(?) blacksmiths.

2 Likes

ooohhh you mean the “gambling” ones?
so like they give random “craft” bonus too? and that then changes the value of the item giving it higher spirit req? :thinking:

oh yea i see there is random “health regen” on 1 spellscourge but not the other, and a bunch of my other rings with mismatching spirit have health regen too…
:confounded:

sry folks, guess this falls in the “yea not a bug, you’re missing something obvious” category :man_facepalming:

Ah THAT´s this strange crafting bonus GD stash keeps offering me for items without blueprint…!

2 Likes

Yep, just as I thought. Gambling is a decent way of getting “a little something-something” for non-craftable items.

1 Like

man, before that transmute system i’ve sunk soooo mane mats into gambling praying RNGesus would be generous there with what he didn’t from drops :rofl:
specially that guy in steelcap Cathedral tomb pre FG

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.