The MISSING builds compendium

Anyone ever done Acid AAR Warlock ?

He doesn’t have 4 Acid boys though :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have tried Acid Tempest, but it had miserable damage (only found this draft https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYqk44N, I remember using Basilisk Mark with Inferno bonus). Fun nonetheless :slightly_smiling_face:. You already made Acid Panetti one, and Devastation has Arcane Whispers conduit.

3 Likes

@DeputyChuck there was this physical sorc I did once that I couldn’t find the link. It was one of the worst builds I’ve ever played that still consistently survived 170 cruci but it’s a build. Can’t find my save for it but if you wanna recreate I’m sure the itemization was circle of five dagger, inashkor head with ele to phys conversion, ravager helm, kaisan ammy with physical affixes, gladiator belt, one black matriarch ring then the rest were either generic physical items or canister bomb bonuses that looked like it fit. Skill setup is 99% the same as any fire cdr sorc you see except temper is hardcapped instead of flame touched, then devotions are the same as grey’s phys AAR templar.

1 Like

That’s what matters here :rofl:

That description is almost as good as a grimtool link. Considering who this is coming from, I won’t bother recreating and testing it. :slight_smile:

Phys. Sorcerer/ess: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I did elemental ritualist not so long ago: [1.1.9.1] Elemental Savagery Ritualist - SR80

1 Like

Only 4 classes don’t have at least 1 fire build, 3 of which have Nightblade in their masteries.

Vilgazor’s heart should allow Fire Infiltrators, Witch Hunters and (to a lesser degree) Blademasters pretty easily IMO

Death knights would be a bit harder…

2 Likes

Well hot and cold builds are considered for both fire and cold right? It’s easy to make a hybrid fire/cold nightblade. Nex and Ortus. One for infiltrator that was specifically hybrid has been done before on AoM. Dunno if anyone updated it. Most people who use it nowadays focus pure cold.

1 Like

Yes, if it deals a significant portion of its damage as each element, it checks both boxes

That’s something I have done long time ago, fire N&O Infiltrator with Beronath Strikes+SS and I think rings with cold to fire conversion. (which are awful btw) These days Censure have lower RR but you can use Ember set instead.

Fire Aura Infiltrator is also possible DW or with shield with Censure mod.

1 Like

Fire Infiltrator: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

My humble contribution:

Voracious reach Cold Witchblade:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlvLBRN

20210615132546_1

This thing drinks energy potions like it’s trying to forget past trauma, but is otherwise immortal in campaign (2.5K+ base health regen and a lot of life leech)

Could definitely be refined and improved, but I just killed Alkamos with it, so it passes the test. (sorry, I haven’t figured out how to record gameplay yet)

4 Likes

I like it. For Energy perhaps use Harp (with or instead Scythe). Not sure because you have 3 points not spent in devotion window. And no component in weapon? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s still a WIP. Don’t really know where to put those devotion points and am still undecided on the weapon component. Harp needs a lot of yellow devotion, so I would probably have to give up Yugol (which is thematically inappropriate :stuck_out_tongue: ) Scythe is the compromise I found… though if I could get harp without sacrificing Yugol, I’m all for it :slight_smile:

Harp only needs 3 yellow and gives you 2 yellow back. I’m not talking about Scales. Scales ruining devo setups that’s true. You don’t even need Lion then.

1 Like

Good point, I was thinking of Scales

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXaxnO2

?

1 Like

Do we have Reduced Target’s Resistances here or am I blind?

Open hand of mercy 12%… better than nothing, but yeah, I could include Viper

This doesn’t work, I don’t the % one - which doesn’t work anyway because it scales with % weapon damage up to 100% and you only have 35% weapon damage on VR. Which is not that big of a deal because % Reduced is not that strong.

I mean X Reduced Resistances - it’s a totally different thing. Perhaps I don’t see it.
% Reduced doesn’t compensate it in the slighest

1 Like

I might not have any, yeah.

I mean… I threw this together yesterday evening after I put the kids to bed, and tested it today on my lunch break :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s probably full of holes like that