The MISSING builds compendium

For what it’s worth, I think Savagery is a better fit too.

Regardless, Aether Warder: :white_check_mark:

Well done!

Aether is now complete!
:partying_face: :woman_cartwheeling: :balloon:

3 Likes

Alright, made the change to Savagery and tweak it a bit like this Warder, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

DPS wise it’s lower compared to Cadence, but more consistent on SR80 with reasonable mutator, although I’m dead several times due to very stupid reason (standing on aether patch against support/healer pack), nemesis like Grava/Reaper is still a problem though, but I’m confident to increase this build to SR75-76 farming range.

No differences in survivability, but the biggest change is highest crit got increased from 660k to 987k in Corrupted (less aether resist), and Weakened (more OA, less crit) mutator.

2 Likes

That’s acid death knight completed! :sunglasses: :clinking_glasses:
I would advice against running 75-76 with this for obv. reasons.
So I did 65-66 and the runs where fairly smooth for the most part.
The build isn’t the fastest toon out there and you have to be a bit careful not to pull a crazy large pack of champs, things can get rough if that happens!
Archmage Aleksander is rough but doable, just be careful to not get a meteor droped on to ur head. :comet: :point_left: :eyes:
Aside from that, other nemesis went down fairly quick for what the build is.

Acid cadance dmg with soul harvest & call of the grave up.

3 Likes

Acid Death Knight: :white_check_mark:
Only Pierce left to complete Death Knight

Pretty cool build :slight_smile:
Why not use Ghol’s Reach though ?

Pierce Death Knight

This character started out intended to be a pierce/trauma build, and ended up basically a pierce/trauma/bleed build. Bloodborers as weapons and Fighting Form makes for a decent amount of bleed damage. Since the bleeding got layered on almost accidentally, I didn’t put any bleed RR in the devotion tree. Physical RR from Spectral Wrath and Assassin’s Mark helped the trauma significantly, though.

The screenshot shows more bleed than trauma damage, but given the RR support and the trauma dot from Zolhan’s Technique, I think trauma was doing more work than bleed.

If I play the character any further, I will revisit the devotion tree, likely adding in Huntress.

Character screen (with deadly momentum up):

Damage breakdown (with deadly momentum up):

I don’t know if this approach is ideal, but given how much of it was in the Soldier tree, it would be doable for the remaining Pierce Soldier builds, Warder and Warlord.

2 Likes

Cuz BH isn’t the main focus of the build + ghol’s lacks needed attack speed, lacks flat acid & have lower dmg % :wink:
Vilescorn also have +2 to cadence. :eyes:

1 Like

It was mighty tough, but after working on that challenge for about five months and going through about 4 major revisions a bleed/vitality sorceress that is easily able to farm SR75-76 is done. Thanks to @Dilrakai fir the initial challenge all those months ago~

1 Like

Pierce Death Knight: :white_check_mark:
Death Knight: :white_check_mark:

Nice work!

Can’t wait to see that :smiley:

1 Like

I really don’t mean to be a “party-pooper” here BUT what exactly has this build been able to archive? :eyes:
Personally I find it odd to accept a build to the list that hasn’t shown at all what it can do.

Things written above :point_up: DO NOT mean that I don’t appreciate the efford made tho!

1 Like

I haven’t.

The point of this thread is also to have an actual example of every combo of class-damage type. So of course the bare minimum for inclusion is a Grimtools link.

I’ll wait until @desioner provides that to add it to the chart, but I’m not really worried that he will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright, gotcha!
Thanks! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

you have

the way i’m reading it/mergos reply, as was my own confusion,
was that the pierce death knight had no performance metrics listed other than a level 96 screenshot at fort ikon,
no SR clear no Cruci clear - tho maybe i’m also misunderstanding that it’s not necessary to do so? and all it needs is to be capable of killing campaign quest content?
and ofc if mergos also wasn’t referring to the death knight, but the sorc, then i apologize for that assumption too

2 Likes

you got that right gnuffi.
was referring to the p-DK

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about @desioner 's Vitality/bleed sorceress
My bad.

You’re right, I read @Gaurhoth 's post a bit fast (I’m used to people submitting builds with what’s needed that I guess I pay less attention than I should)

I will remove it from the list until we have more data.

Sorry about the confusion everyone.

1 Like

i’m trying pierce archon… :neutral_face: and i’m not liking it
might just be my build/the version/direction i chose, but dang it feels rough
the 2 initial setups i’m tinkering with so far
ranged Archon, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
melee Archon, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
:no_mouth:
on paper i thought the ranged looked the best, while also being most meme, but daaang it’s not doing well :sweat_smile: starting to not have super high hopes for the particular approach, might need something radical to become betterplayable or a drastically different builder/idea handling this

2 Likes

My go-to for pierce Oathkeeper would be to try Goredrinker with Gildor’s pulverizer. No idea if it could work any better though.

I’m working on bleed Spellbreaker right now on my end :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about Pierce EoR Archon. Or Pierce / Physical hybrid if that Physical doesn’t get converted.

1 Like

My problem by going Goredrinker + Gildor usually lacks physical resist and OA, that’s why my Goredrinker build must require Inquisitor in there for Conviction. By going Archon, I think only Savagery give that OA boost.

1 Like

Pierce, Under, Whelming
pierce dmg archon Archon, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator (has a little bit of bleed hope that’s ok)

PS, my sharpshooter arhcon attempt was extremely shitty :joy: i kinda liked sheet, by actual performance was totally in teh crapper

Cruci 170 (3 rounds back to back, not fast enough for 4 with buffs) - died on wave 160 on 4th round because got stuck in a bad spot :sweat_smile:

Sr 65-66, not super comfy here, need to be careful and vigilant and not greedy in chunks. Can die and recover with timer intact once tho

Morgo (can also handle Morgo in SR)

Lokar

i don’t like Goredrinker for a lot of pierce builds, 1035 physique is way too much too often, resulting in too low cunning/oa/pierce dmg imo

pierce eor is rough enough as it is, dont’ think i’m likely to to get excited about it on Archon much more :grin:

4 Likes

Pierce death knight? :open_mouth:

Pierce death knight! :eyes:

Also made one. (untested yet!)