The MISSING builds compendium

Should be around 20k bleed damage per second (everything possible combined) - so bleed can be considered as a relevant damage source (and that Rend is used should - as you already said - also be a + in the assessment)

2 Likes

Soul of Nazaran’s Presence gives 3240 bleeding over 2 seconds with -15% bleed res, and his Touch gives 4534 bleed over 2 seconds. This is 1620 and 2267 bleed per second, respectively.

Bloodbathed do 3886 over 2 seconds, for 1943 per second. I’m assuming that the different Bloodbathed count as the same source, so this is only applied once.

Rend does 4616 per second with -32% bleed resist.

Bloodthirster gives a 25% chance of 4470 over 3 seconds for 1490 per second, at 100% weapon damage. Blade Burst is doing somewhere in the ballpark of 250% weapon damage, so about 3725.

Bloodbath does 16,440 over 5 seconds, for 3288 per second.

Bloodthirster is almost always up, but may not be from a Blade Burst, Bloodbath procs frequently enough, but is not long ranged while the character is, and Rend is not infrequent but sometimes takes a few seconds to proc, given that it’s on Volley.

The rest is basically always up, and base bleed damage from Blade Burst without Bloodthirster is 1721. So total of normal stuff is 9041 and somewhat less frequent stuff is 20,670.

Character sheet damage for Blade Burst is slightly over 30k. It lists vitality decay at about 9k. From observation of the character, the majority of damage is dots, not hits.

Also from observation, when fighting those obsidian shard guys, who have 113% bleed resist and 70% vitality resist (very annoying for a vit/bleed character, by the way), they start dying much faster when Rend procs.

1 Like

Alright, that sounds like a fair assessment.

Bleed Spellbreaker: :white_check_mark:

Spellbreaker is now complete! :partying_face:

Ok, here’s SR75 with Acid Totem Warder

8 Likes

Acid.
Totems.
Warder.

6 Likes

that 1 point in “Menhir’s Will” is practically useless since u don’t neither have 2-handed melee or shield.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have it in my Physical Beginner EoR too :man_facepalming:
In all Grim Tool links till 85 level now.

2 Likes

Working on acid binder rn :eyes:

Edit: Spellbinder, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Gonna test something like this later. :pray:

1 Like

Acid Warder: :white_check_mark:
Warder: :white_check_mark:

Only one Druid build for Shaman to be complete !

Are you converting all lightning to acid ?

Yes, fantasy rolls :hot_face:

1 Like

Those green lightning bolts are pretty cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is acid binder done. :eyes:

Tried 75-76 too but wouldn’t recommend.
65-66 feels a ton better for this toon.
Aleks & Ben are slow, as is tradition for acid builds, but doable.

4 Likes

Did Port Valbury with a Chaos Oppressor.

This character had one death at about level 50, due to being swarmed in the rift south of Malmouth and overconfidence. The overconfidence was partly due to the very high amount of leech that I had, even though at that point I had spent no points yet in Reaping Strike.

The character was easy to design: it’s basically the skill tree of a Vitality Oppressor with the gear and devotion tree of a Chaos Sentinel. No conversion was used or needed, besides what’s on the gloves for physical damage (and fire for smite), and there was relatively little of that to convert. Vitality served as a natural secondary damage type, but was not a large portion of the damage.

Some of the gear could be improved, especially the chestpiece, but it worked fine anyway. The conduit was rolled after I’d started the build, so wasn’t part of the original idea. The build would have been fine without the conduit, but it did help.

During the fight:

It looks like I’m shooting straight up, but that’s the recoil from the Seal of the Void wps.

The loot room:

Damage breakdown:

After Oppressor, only Spellbinder remains to complete Chaos.

3 Likes

Chaos Opressor: :white_check_mark:
Very nice!

U forgot about my acid binder. :rofl:

2 Likes

Completely missed it, sorry!

Acid Spellbinder: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Np! :rofl:
Happens.

1 Like

Was surprised not to see a lightning spellbinder yet… So, I made lightning skeletons.

Pretty good in SR75, not the highest DPS but it grinds through. Chunks 1 - 3 were easy, Dravis was a bit stubborn in chunk 4, but still finished without dying in 75. I don’t expect this to be a great toon for crucible. Will try some rouge dungeons, I imagine this will have no issue there / main game.

SR75’ing (chunk 4)

*edit - Stormbringer of Malmouth would swap right in there too (this version untested as of now)

5 Likes

Nice!

Pet builds are kind of a rarity here, so well done!

Lightning Spellbinder: :white_check_mark:

There are a lot of items/sets that I’d love to see min/maxxed by people who understand this game better than I do. I have like 1k hours played and I still can’t regularly clear gladiator crucible, even with a good build.

I was wondering if I should post these in this thread, or should I make a “build wishlist” thread separately? Unfortunately I am not good enough to help - but I do have a long list and maybe others would appreciate the challenge.

For example I would like to see a rune-based full Runebinder that tries to bring together the full benefits of the set. I’ve tried many times but it ends up with bad OA to take advantage of the autoattack replacement or ends up being a bad rune caster.

Edit: posted too soon, sorry. Second I have tried to make an abolished evil build (because it has a cool name) using the mythical glory of the silver knight. But that is outclassed by most epic or legendary sets for fire melee.

1 Like