[MOD]Accompanying assistant (Applicable to GD 1.1.9.6 ~ 1.2.0.X GDX2)

Download:
Accompanying assistant_for_GD120X.zip (1.9 MB)

Compatibility: Grim Dawn Forgotten Gods expansion (requirement: base Grim Dawn, AoM and FG DLC)
Installation: Copy “Accompanying assistan” folder (found in inside downloaded files) into “Grim Dawn\mods\”
Note: This is a custom Mod, which must be entered by “Custom Game” to have effect.

(2022-10-14)
The NPC modeling function of character transformation is added, and new characters are equipped by default. If use an existing character, you can get related items here.

Preview:

5 Likes

that’s pretty cool. what crafting bonuses does the instant craftsman have?

1 Like

With the Instant Vendor now, there is no problem with selling things in rogue dungeons. :slightly_smiling_face:

…they work in rogue dungeons, right?

Yes, it can be called out anywhere in the world.

BIG THANKS for making this mod, i have just integrated this into my modcompilation and just wanted to say this is amazing and brings some new functionality to my NPC’s aswell, talking about the BOXTRIGGER! also revamped it a bit so the player will gain some sort of innateskills ;D check it out when the next update releases if you like :slight_smile:

Peace

The content is updated, See the first post for details.

I suppose you cannot use the GD Stash for get NPCs outfits as illusion.
I have being waiting someone to make some unique NPCs outfit as mod like Riggs outfit or even have the plane default shirt as illusion.

I doubt it is possible to use GD Stash for this no?

Practice has proved that it can be realized through Mod.

In theory, any equipment in the game can be used as illusion.

Wow! Is that a mod?! Or just by finding the correct ID of each equipment and add in to the inventory? Because I search on the Crafting and I couldn’t find neither of the equipment you show or are part of a mod and because the mod one can unlock and see those on the list?

Included in this Mod: [MOD]Accompanying assistan for GD 1.1.9.6
New characters are equipped by default. If are an existing character, you can get related items here.

I install the mod, make them spawn but I didn’t see any gear or anything that resemble to something either Reggs or the woman of your screenshot.

Installation: Copy “Accompanying assistan” folder (found in inside downloaded files) into “Grim Dawn/mods”

This is a custom Mod, which must be entered by “Custom Game” to have effect.

I did that, started a new game as custom game and all when I was respond the last respond. And still: no Riggs or anything relative to “unique” NPC outfit, just the same ones I found in-game but at easy access like your mod does.

Compatibility: Grim Dawn Forgotten Gods expansion (requirement: base Grim Dawn, AoM and FG DLC)
Check whether your game meets the above conditions.

I have every DLC and game update to the last update and yet still nothing. Just basic option when I summon either NPC. Here a screenshot of the main menu with the game version.

When you customize a game, you can only display custom items in the game. You cannot display content that does not exist in the basic game in the main menu.

Unless relevant data is integrated into the database of the main game.

As far as your problem is concerned, you may enter a custom game first, and then go back to the main menu.

OK, OK. I just don’t gonna lose my temper as I I really doubt my own English is bad or something, but: Have you being reading everything I’ve write the past posts? This is not my first time using mods in this type of engine, I had used before in Titan Quest for almost a decade.

I upload that screenshot for prove of what game version I had, that I have the DLC and that your mod was selected on the custom menu.

The mod doesn’t add NPCs armor or Illusion for wear those NPCs armor pieces, it only add the basic of what the summon interactive-NPC does.
Unless, you truly did something else, something that it is not in your mod either using the stash edit or even editing in other way, because your mod it is not doing what you first claim it can do with the Stash editor.

I’m really sorry. Due to my negligence, the directory name in the compressed package was written incorrectly. It has been corrected. Please download again. :flushed:

In fact, my English is not very good, it is all translated by software.

The correct path is:

Grim Dawn\mods\Accompanying assistant\
Grim Dawn\mods\Accompanying assistant\database\Accompanying assistant.arz
Grim Dawn\mods\Accompanying assistant\resources\*.arc

If you do not want to download again, you can rename it by referring to the above path.

The hallucination principle of GD is that as long as you own the entity of the item, you will automatically generate a hallucination sample in the hallucinator NPC, without GD Stash.

1665925013922 00_00_00-00_00_08 00_00_00-00_00_30

2 Likes