[MOD] Change the character appearance patch for Grim Dawn v1.2.0.X(GDx2)

Men’s and women’s character changing patch [2021.02.02].zip (1.7 MB)

Applicable to Grim Dawn v1.1.9.x ~ v1.2.0.x (GDx2)

[Installation method]
● After downloading, unzip the “Settings” folder in the compressed package to the terror dawn game installation directory. Example: …\Grim Dawn\

[Important Note]
● If you are prompted that the existing file with the same name will be overwritten. You can click Cancel and back up on your own.

6 Likes

Hello!.

I can’t install this mod because i don’t know what program are you using for this. Anyone knows how to install this mod?.

Thanks.

You don’t need any program. Just copy the things in the zip to Grim Dawn’s folder
(existing settings folder will be merged with the settings folder from the .zip)

2 Likes

Really? damn… i must be idiot. Thanks!.

There might have been a program in the OP in the past to do the copying and checking if you don’t have some other files there (which you most probably don’t). Or maybe this was copied from some bigger mod. But doing it manually is enough and simple.

1 Like

Yeah, glad you help me. Thanks again!.

1 Like

I’m very sorry, because my English is not good, the installation method was not written correctly, and it has been corrected. :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I’m not sure if this mod is still being supported, but is it possible to get it to work more naturally with [MOD] Hairstylist - a barber in town!? I’ve tried making them work together on my own but the modding system for Grim Dawn is odd to me, and how this mod and the hairstyle one are both packaged differently

1 Like

The current version (Grim Dawn v1.2.0.3 Hotfix 3) is still available. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: