[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes: Patch 5.0 Released

Grim Tools now supports this mod:

8 Likes

I confirm the Grimtools works with any mod which contains the D3 classes.

I CAN ONLY THROW SO MUCH MONEY AT THE SCREEN AT ONE TIME!

1 Like

Hey there fellas,

i was wondering where i can find the blacksmith for the d3 items … is he only available on ultimate diffecultie?? or where can i find him?

You buy him in Devil´s Crossing faction shop

Got back into this after some time.

Does the Corpse Spider on the Witch Doctor no longer throw jars?

Also - I merged Smash N Grab unchained with this mod, wondering if it’ll be kosher to post it with this thread @Grimer :slight_smile:

u buy the blacksmith in the faction shop??? in devils crossing? am i reading that right? OR do u mean i can buy the items there?

I think he is thinking of Dawn of Masteries, which includes this mod. In the D3 mod itself I believe he simply is one of the chars in Devil’s Crossing.

Just found a bug, Crusader’s Justice branch has Zombie Charge and Walking Plague.

Thanks for the report! I’ll look into it. Looks like there’s some problem with naming issue, maybe wrong tags or smth, the skills itself are correct.

@Grimer What’s up with multiple tags for the same skill? E.g.

tagClassCrusaderSkillName08B=Burst
tagClassCrusaderSkillName08B=Zombie Charge

Looks like the game always uses the first tag found (I always use the last, hence the bug mentioned above). For me it looks like a bug on your end and duplicates should be removed.

Im speaking the the mod “Diablo 3 classes” …!! is there a blacksmith and a cube and set items in this mod or not, im confused… ist the “Dawn of Masteries” the same or different?? i dont want to start another char and lvl him… please help me :slight_smile: Thanks.

There is, I believe he is somewhere in Devil’s Crossing, but not sure

This guy

Yes, but their spawn needs to be improved for next patch.

Go ahead.

Have no idea as well lol, I just removed it, thanks.

where can i find him?? and thanks for the picutre

1 Like

You find him right where the picture shows him…

2 Likes

Sorry to bother, does wizard’s frost nova rr work on bosses or is it like olexra’s flash freeze?

Works

/10wizard

Could you consider bringing back the spider jars, please? Just make them spawn several spiders at once according to the new mechanics, maybe. Or do you have other plans for its animation? It just feels that the old animation and spider size fit much better into the skill concept, while summoning huge spiders from the sky every few seconds just doesn’t click.

Also, could you clarify how the mod-specific items drop? Are they all randomised and drop in the appropriate level range or are some tied to specific bosses/locations?

I agree with the spiders. I think the new animation causes quite a lag between when the spiders are summoned and when they actually attack.