Several new prefixes/suffixes. Random craft improved. Visual rework to Raiment of a Thousand Storms and The Legacy of Raekor’s set. Crusader using retaliation added to attack. Buffs to Soul Harvest and Bone Spikes. Nerfs to almost everything else.
The Patch 2.9 is available now. Click on the image to download it.
(Requires the Forgotten Gods expansion to work properly)
Download link for Patch 2.9 updated with two new cosmetic wings (by: Okami29) and the Chakram hotfix.
You can also download it from
Check the Changelog below to see what has been fixed for next patch before reporting a bug.
Version 2.8 (FG):Download
Version 2.6 (AOM):Download
Version 2.3: Download
Version 2.2: Download
Version 2.1: Download
Version 2.0: Download
Version 1.07: Download
Version 1.06: Download
Version 1.05: Download
Version 1.04: Download
Version 1.03: Download
Version 1.02b: Download
Version 1.02: Download
Version 1.01: Download
Version 1.00: Download
- Bones of Rathma
- Grace of Inarius
- Roland’s Legacy
- Armor of Akkhan
- The Shadow’s Mantle
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Uliana’s Stratagem
- Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Firebird’s Finery
- Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Natalya’s Vengeance
Credits and Sources:
• Artwork used on Soul Harvest’s visual effect made by Protecnika.
• The FX Effect from Akarat’s Champion and Smite was made by cftx for his Cenobite mastery.
• Loading screen artwork created by Goshun.
• Necromancer’s class selection image made by Jeon Tae Kang.
• Crusader’s class image made by Gathen9
• Witch Doctor’s class selection image made by congbu.
• Witch Doctor’s class image made by adlovett.
• Wizard’s class selection image made by MarkoTheSketchGuy.
• Wizard’s class image original art from the e-book “Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls” created by Blizzard.
• Demon Hunter’s class image made by KristinaToxicpanda.
• Demon Hunter’s class selection image made by snatti89.
• Monk’s class image original art created by Blizzard.
• Monk’s class selection image made by 0BO.
• All the items, skills icons/decals and sets clearly come from Diablo 3.
This is and will always be a nonprofit project. Everything I’ve made so far was for fun and knowledge gaining. All the credits and thanks goes to Blizzard and Crate for their awesome work.
Enjoy it and give your feedback!