→ 5 new sets.
→ 8 new unique items.
→ A few balance changes and some bug fixes.
Thanks to Okami for importing the Demon Hunter sentry models and testing out the patch. Also thanks to Mamba for finding some bugs.
Click on the image below to download the Patch 3.2.
Then download the “Patch 3.2 Hotfix” to remove some issues: Download (Extract it into ‘mods’ folder and overwrite the files)
(Requires the Forgotten Gods expansion to work properly. Remove the old ‘Diablo_III’ folder before extracting the new one)
Patch Notes 3.2 - Hotfix:
- Amethyst: Health scaling changed.
- Mythical Aegis of Valor set: Fixed an issue where the shoulder piece is not identified as a set item.
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana set: Fixed an issue where the hand piece had the bitmap of the chest piece.
Mythical Blightwave Blade: Fixed a ‘tag not found’ error.
Patch Notes 3.2:
Fixed “tag not found” error on the following items:
- Swampland Waders
- The Johnstone
- Elusive Ring
- Anessazi’s Edge
- Eight Demon Boots
- Crashing Rain
→ Fixed an issue with the size of Solanium and Skycutter icons.
→ Fixed an issue with the Deadeye’s item description.
→ Fixed an issue with the crafting cost of Imperial and Royal Ruby.
→ Fixed an issue where Rain of Vengeance description had wrong info about its ultimate bonus.
→ Fixed an issue where Inner Sanctuary wasn’t granting DA to allies in the area.
→ Fixed an issue where the FX effect from the Mystic Ally’s Tidal Wave skill wasn’t working properly.
→ Fixed a mistake in the Spectral Blade’s ultimate bonus description.
→ Fixed the “Rename me” error in the Monk’s Cyclone skill description.
→ Fixed an issue where the red glows on the Cinderskin Coat were missing.
→ Fixed an issue where Immortal King’s set required an item from Might of the Earth’s set.
→ Fixed the Haedrig’s description text.
→ Fixed issues with proxies to include new dungeon features from GD’s patch 220.127.116.11.
Crusader’s Crafted Weapons
The following items were updated with changes from GD’s patch 18.104.22.168:
- Crusader’s Obsidian Juggernaut
- Crusader’s Soulrend
- Crusader’s Ultos Stormseeker
- Crusader’s Leviathan
Added 8 new items:
- Twisted Sword
- Eye of the Storm
- Lyekurn’s Shouderguard
- Freeze of Deflection
- Blackfeather Raiment
- Dagger of Darts
Added 5 new sets:
- Pestilence’s Master Shroud
- Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Aegis of Valor
- Embodiment of the Marauder*
*The Marauder’s set from GD has been renamed to Pillager’s Justice/Judgment.
New legendary gems:
- Invigorating Gemstone
- Scepter of Woh: Heat Wave skill now has 15% chance to be casted on attack, with 3 seconds cooldown. Added flat fire damage.
- Grasp of Essence: Visually reworked.
- Augustine’s Hood: Renamed to Augustine’s Legguards.
- Bloodtide Blade: Remamed to Blightwave Blade. Visually reworked. Now it grants bonuses to Death Nova. Mythical version adds 600 poison damage over 3 seconds to Death Nova and reduce its cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Added +3 to Molten Impact.
- Firebird’s Ascension → Damage absorption increased to 75% in the mythical version. Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
Storm Armor: Lightning damage scaling reduced at early levels.
Electrocute damage scaling reduced at early levels and increased at ultimate ranks. Radius scaling slightly reduced.
- Spectral Blade: Physical retaliation, physical damage and bleeding removed, none of these stats were intended. Burn damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Fixed a mistake on the ultimate bonus description.
- Diamond Skin: Sleek Shell → Bonus movement speed removed. Added 15% total speed while Diamond Skin is active.
- Zombie Dogs: Removed unnecessary animations to improve their agro.
- Piranhas: Max level increased to 16, as it was supposed to be. Active duration reduced to 5 seconds. Cooldown reduced to 4 seconds.
- Piranhado: Added 2 seconds cooldown.
- Blood is Power: Health cost and damage bonuses reduced, however the damage bonuses are proportionally higher than the health cost now.
- Empowered Wave: Physical/Lightning damage bonuses increased from 100% to 174% at max rank.
- Fan of Knives: Radius increased by from 9.0 to 12.0.
Blizzard: Frostburn damage increased.
Patch Notes 3.1:
- Fixed an issue with Thrill of the Hunt where it didn’t have info about the ultimate bonus on its description.
- Fixed an issue with Chakram where it didn’t scale with ranks.
- Fixed errors with the name and description text of Deadeye, Swami’s Mask, Stormcrow Visage and Augustine’s Hood.
- Mythical Odyssey’s End → Added +2 to Scatter Shot as intended.
- Tasker and Theo Gloves → Added skillpoints to Zombie Dogs as intended.
- Mythical Hergbrash’s Binding → Added +2 to Sleet Storm as intended.
- Zunimassa’s Finger Wraps → Added +2 to Spirit Walk, fixing a ‘tagnotfound’ error.
- Skycutter → Fixed an issue with the basic attacks of the Angelical Ally.
- Royal Emerald → Fixed a mistake with the crit damage scaling.
- Bloodtide Blade → Now it’s a one-handed weapon as intended. Visual reworked.
- Frenzy: Reduced slightly damage and attack speed. Changed bleeding to internal trauma damage.
- Hammer of the Ancients: Increased the range and duration of the reduced physical damage.
- Energy Armor: Bonus DA removed. Added health regeneration.
- Magic Weapon: Critical damage removed.
- Unwavering Will: Health regeneration removed. Added critical damage.
- Unstable Anomaly: Damage absorption removed. Added 5-12% defensive ability.
- Bone Armor: Piercing and Vitality resistance increased to 30% at max rank. Physical resistance reduced by 3%.
- Bone Spirit: Added Frostburn damage over 3 seconds.
- Mortick’s Brace : New hand armor that gives modifier to Wrath of the Berserker (like the D3 item design).
- Dawn : Racial bonus reduced by 5%.
- Mythical Winter Flurry : Ray of Frost’s modifier removed. New modifier → 40 cold damage, 15% chance to freeze and 100% physical/fire damage converted to cold to Meteor.
- Immortal King Set : Removed the cooldown reduction to Call of the Ancients that didn’t make sense as it lasts forever.
Patch Notes 3.0:
- New Blacksmith inside Devil’s Crossing called Haedrig. Now she’s the one who crafts the Crusader’s weapons, Kanai’s Relics, Gems, Cosmetics and Random D3 Crafting.
- New monster in the Shattered Realm: Leoric, The Skeleton King.
- Removed the golden glow effect from Phalanx Avatars (properly this time)
- Fixed an issue with Frydehr’s Wrath textures.
- Fixed an issue where Call of the Ancients was crashing the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Zombie Handler’s rare prefix didn’t have pet bonuses.
- Fixed an issue with Shadow Power modifier’s name text (v2.9.3)
- Fixed an issue where Sleet Storm wasn’t being activated by Ray of Frost.
- Magefist’s FX effect fixed.
- Added new sound effects to Epiphany, Serenity, Smite, Wave of Light, Frenzy, Land of the Dead, Decrepify and Bone Spikes.
- Added 20 new items and two new Kanai’s Relics: Swami and Orpheus.
- Fire, lightning and cold resistances replaced with elemental resistance on several items.
- Reduced racial bonuses on some items.
- Raiment of the Garwulf: Wolf now scales with player damage bonuses. Bonus fire damage removed. Added bonus to all damage and bleeding. Offensive Ability replaced with bonus health.
- Nilfur’s Boast: Now converts 100% of Meteor’s physical damage to fire.
- Grand Vizier: Cooldown reduction replaced with 225 burn damage over 3 seconds. Added 30% chance of stunning enemies to Meteor.
- Spider Queen’s Grasp: Removed OA and CDR. Added pet bonuses. Racial bonus damage reduced by 5%. Damage of the Ungoliax skills rebalanced.
- Wizardspike: Fixed an issue where it wasn’t granting skillpoints to Obliteration.
- Firebird’s Finery: Mythical pieces now grant bonuses to two skills each.
- Bones of Rathma: Revive skill was replaced by Army of the Dead → Skeletons rise from the ground around you, attacking random enemies over 10 seconds.
- Delsere’s Magnum Opus: Slow Time → Bonus active duration increased from 4 to 6 seconds. Enemy’s elemental resistance reduction increased to 15. Added 25% reduced damage taken from Eldritch. Reduced damage taken from Humans removed.
- Tal Rasha’s Elements: Damage of the proc skills rebalanced. Arcane Devastation skill replaced with Arcane Skyshard.
- Spectral Blade: New skill. Toggled buff. 2 seconds cooldown. Whenever an enemy hits you, summon spectral blades that deal elemental damage to nearby enemies, burning them and reducing their physical damage for 3 seconds. Flame Blades → Gain fire retaliation. 15% of it is added to the damage of the blades.
- Glacial Spike: Chance to freeze reduced from 100 to 35%. Now the total damage is increased by 15%
- Meteor: Cooldown removed. Damage adjusted. Transmuter removed. Moved to tier 6. Added physical damage.
- Molten Impact: New Meteor’s modifier. Deals burn damage over 3 seconds and increases Meteor’s damage.
- Hydra: Firespit no longer hits the ground, now it goes straight to enemies and applies a debuff that reduces their fire resistance by 12-50% for 3 seconds. Damage scaling of all Hydras increased at ultimate ranks.
- Teleport: New ultimate bonus Wormhole → Gain 25% chance to reset Teleport’s cooldown.
- Magic Weapon: Added flat Elemental damage. Casting Speed converted to Total Speed.
- Unwavering Will: Replaces Glass Canon. Grants health regeneration and increases aether, physical and elemental resistances.
- Arcane Orb: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Obliteration: Arcane Orbit → Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Wave of Force: Elemental damage reduced. Added 12-40% weapon damage.
- Unstable Anomaly: Reflect damage removed. Added bonus health regeneration. Stun retaliation replaced with confusion retaliation.
- Energy Armor: Reworked. Added 40-220 damage absorption. Energy absorption removed at regular ranks. Additional energy increased. Added 12-120% Elemental damage. New ultimate bonus; Absorption → Absorbs 50% energy from enemy spells.
- Storm Armor: Damage of the thunderbolts increased. Lightning retaliation damage increased. Added offensive ability. Scramble → Slow resistance reduced to 50%, scaling up to 100% with ultimate ranks.
- Ice Armor: Damage absorption removed, since it wasn’t working properly. Added 4-25% chance of avoid enemy attacks and deflect projectiles. Added defensive ability. Duration and chance of freeze retaliation effect reduced. Frozen Storm → Chance to freeze enemies reduced. Added frostburn damage over 2 seconds.
- Frost Nova & Shatter: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Slow Time: Added elemental damage. Slow effect increased by 10%. Attack speed reduction increased at early ranks.
- Ray of Frost: Moved to Tier 3. Damage increased. Number of ranks reduced from 16 to 12. Energy cost reduced.
- Snow Blast: The modifier “Sleet Storm” now is a passive from this modifier. Frostburn damage increased. Cold damage reduced. Now enemies into Sleet Storm may fumble attacks for 2 seconds.
- Black Ice: Renamed to Cold Blood, however it’s still a passive for this modifier. Added reduction to target’s defensive ability for 3 seconds. It’s no longer activated by killing foes, now you just need to hit enemies with Ray of Frost. Added 0.5 seconds cooldown. Frostburn damage increased. Added Cold damage. Active duration increased to 4 seconds.
- Blizzard: Fixed an issue where the slow effect wasn’t scaling with rank, now it scales from 20% up to 50%. Frostburn damage increased at ultimate ranks. Unrelenting Storm → No longer increases total damage and duration, it increases critical damage by 20% instead.
- Exploding Palm: No longer applies a mark. Now the damage on hit will explode enemies killed. Frostburn damage reduced. Health reduction caused by the explosion reduced by 5%.
- Shocking Grasp: Electrocute damage reduced. Added 5-60% cold/frostburn damage.
- Harmony: Now maximum elemental resistance is increased to compensate for the reduction.
- Sixty Sense: Removed.
- Mantra of Salvation: Ultimate bonus changed to Agility → You and your allies gain 25% chance to avoid melee attacks.
- Inner Sanctuary: Cooldown reduced from 18 to 16 seconds. % Damage absorption converted to flat damage absorption. Temple of Protection → Resistance to CC effects removed. Added 50% resistance to chaos and vitality damage.
- Mantra of Healing: Damage absorption increased by 2% at max rank.
- Fists of Thunder: Ultimate bonus renamed to Static Charge→ Every third strike also stuns targets for 1 second.
- Thunderclap: Chance to knockdown removed. Added reduction to target’s defensive ability for 3 seconds.
- Bounding Light: Damage reduced.
- Resolve: Removed.
- Breath of Heaven: % health restored reduced at higher ranks.
- Blazing Wrath: Infused with Light → Bonus damage to Chthonics and Undead reduced.
- Blinding Flash: Added reduction to target’s offensive ability.
- Faith in the Light: Defense against Chthonics and Undead reduced.
- Cyclone Strike Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Added a ultimate bonus Soothing Breeze → 15% of the damage dealt is converted to health.
- Serenity: Moved to tier 6.
- Crippling Wave: Weapon damage increased at early ranks. Physical damage turned into Holy. Ultimate bonus changed to Concussion → Reduces the damage of enemies by 25% for 4 seconds.
- Mangle: New Crippling Wave’s modifier. Increases base damage, burns enemies and reduces their defensive ability for 4 seconds.
- Tsunami: New Crippling Wave’s transmuter. Adds a limit of 5 targets, converts base damage to cold and freeze enemies for 2 seconds.
- Epiphany: Added 12-34% increased healing effects. Elemental damage turned into Lightning and increased at ultimate ranks.
- Cluster Arrow: Added 48-356 burn damage over 3 seconds. Physical/fire damage increased. Cluster Bomb’s damage adjusted based on these changes. Stun effect from ultimate bonus increased to 3.5 seconds.
- Fan of Knives: Piercing damage increased. Bleeding damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Vengeance: Bonus offensive ability reduced.
- Rain of Vengeance: Bleeding damage considerably increased.
- Blood Vengeance: Removed.
- Chakram: Now you summon 3 swirling chakrams that seek enemies and last for 12 seconds. Added 5 seconds cooldown. Damage rebalanced. Chance to stun removed.
- Razor Disk: Bleeding damage increased. Slow move speed replaced with 6-35% reduced enemy’s attack speed.
- Hungering Shot: Cold damage considerably increased. Weapon damage increased. Devouring Shots → Damage multiplier scaling reduced. Number of charges reduced from 12 to 10 at ultimate ranks. FX Effect of the charge aura updated.
- Spray of Teeth: Radius increased. Moved to tier 4. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shatter Shot: Electrocute damage increased. Moved to tier 7.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Moved to tier 8.
- Perfectionist: Moved to tier 3.
- Rapid Fire: New ultimate bonus Leech → Healing effects are increased by 15%.
- Elemental Strike: Fire damage and weapon damage increased at higher ranks.
- Immolation Shot: Burn damage increased at ultimate ranks. Fire damage from the passive increased.
- Laws of Valor: Offensive Ability increased.
- Laws of Justice: New ultimate bonus Faith’s Armor → You and your allies take 12% less damage from Chthonics and Undead.
- Consecration & Shield Bash: Reduced the retaliation added to attack damage from ultimate bonuses.
- Blessed Hammer: Duration of the hammers increased from 6 to 10 seconds. Damage increased. Brute Force → No longer grants chance to deal increased damage.
- Celerity: Renamed to Retaliate. Now it grants physical retaliation, increases all your retaliation damage and adds retaliation damage to attacks.
- Hold Your Ground: No longer increases your damage blocked, it reduces your shield recovery time instead.
- Divine Fortress: Now it also increases damage blocked.
- Reciprocate: Fire retaliation increased.
- Shield Bash: Holy damage increased.
- Shield Cross: Damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shield Glare: Radius scaling increased.
- Smite: Energy cost reduced. Damage considerably increased.
- Shatter: Damage increased. Added burn damage over 2 seconds.
- Justice & Burst: Damage increased.
- Slash: Fire damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Weapon damage increased at higher ranks.
- Crush: Crit damage scaling reduced at ultimate ranks. Bonus physical damage removed. Added 6-78 physical damage.
- Grasp of the Dead: Cooldown reduced by 1 second. Slow effect slightly increased. Energy cost reduced (from modifiers as well). Vitality damage increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Desperate Grasp: Bonuses from Death is Life were added to this modifier. Moved to tier 8. Poison damage increased. Death is Life merged as a passive → Zombie Dogs summoned on enemy’s death now scale with player damage bonuses.
- Horrify: Added cold/vitality damage and frostburn over 3 seconds. Stun effect increased from 3 seconds to a limit of 6 seconds. Cooldown reduced by 1 second.
- Corpse Spiders: Spiders no longer can be killed by enemies. Damage scaling increased at higher ranks.
- Medusa Spiders: Added 14-80 vitality decay over 3 seconds.
- Spirit Barrage: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Mass Confusion: Now it reduces resistances of enemies at all ranks. Paranoia → Gains 30% chance to make enemies miss ranged attacks.
- Firebats & Hungry Bats: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Firebomb: Damage scaling increased, at ultimate ranks even more.
- Pyrogeist: % Fire/Burn damage scaling increased. Vitality damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Acid Cloud: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Kiss of Death: Vitality damage scaling increased. % Poison Damage scaling reduced.
- Haunt & Draining Spiit: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Soul Harvest: New ultimate bonus Soul to Waste → Gain 25% chance to reset Soul Harvest’s cooldown.
- Piranhas: Acid damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Summon Zombie Dogs: Now it uses the model of Rifthound. Increased several base resistances. Energy cost reduced at early ranks. Cooldown reduced to 18 seconds. Sacrifice → Physical damage reduced. Added cold damage and weapon damage.
- Fetish Army: Physical damage reduced. Added acid and poison damage.
- Piranhado: No longer increases cooldown, now it reduces damage of Piranhas by 25%.
- Grim Scythe: Damage scaling increased, at ultimate ranks even more.
- Cursed Scythe: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Decrepify: Now it works as a debuff that lasts for 6 seconds. Added 2.5 cooldown. Added Cold and Vitality damage.
- Blood is Power: Health cost per second increased. Added 12-50% resistance to life reduction and vitality retaliation.
- Land of the Dead: New ultimate bonus Land of Plenty → Land of the Dead increases healing effects by 35%.
- Leech: Vitality damage increased. Aether damage reduced. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Death Nova: No longer reduces enemy’s move speed, now it reduces attack speed instead. Damage increased at ultimate ranks. Added 20-80% weapon damage.
- Blight: Poison damage considerably increased.
- Bone Spirit: Damage increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Changes also affects the Panic Attack transmuter.
- Bone Armor: New ultimate bonus Vengeful Armaments → Gain physical retaliation while Bone Armor is active.
- Bone Spear: Damage reduced at regular ranks, damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks though.
- Blighted Marrow: Acid damage increased. Reduction to enemy’s OA removed. Added 4-20% reduction to enemy’s resistances. Energy cost increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shatter: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Osmosis: Reduction to vitality decay duration removed. Added resistance to life leech.
- Command Skeletons: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Cast distance increased. Added ultimate bonus Enforcer → Each cast summon 1 additional skeleton.
Command Golem: Cooldown reduced from 18 to 16 seconds. Death skill and resistances were adjusted to each different golem.
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Bone Tornado now deals aether damage. Added 50% resistance to Aether and 25% Vitality/Chaos resistances.
𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Frost Nova properly rebalanced. Damage is so much higher now. Freeze effect increased to 3 seconds as intended. Removed Vitality resistance. Added 25% Fire/Lightning resistances and 50% cold resistance.
𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Added 25% Lightning/Poison resistance and 50% Vitality resistance.
You can also download it from
Version 2.8 (FG):Download
Version 2.6 (AOM):Download
Version 2.3: Download
Version 2.2: Download
Version 2.1: Download
Version 2.0: Download
Version 1.07: Download
Version 1.06: Download
Version 1.05: Download
Version 1.04: Download
Version 1.03: Download
Version 1.02b: Download
Version 1.02: Download
Version 1.01: Download
Version 1.00: Download
- Bones of Rathma
- Grace of Inarius
- Roland’s Legacy
- Armor of Akkhan
- The Shadow’s Mantle
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Uliana’s Stratagem
- Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Firebird’s Finery
- Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Natalya’s Vengeance
- Embodiment of the Marauder
- Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Aegis of Valor
Credits and Sources:
• Artwork used on Soul Harvest’s visual effect made by Protecnika.
• The FX Effect from Akarat’s Champion and Smite was made by cftx for his Cenobite mastery.
• Loading screen artwork created by Goshun.
• Necromancer’s class selection image made by Jeon Tae Kang.
• Crusader’s class image made by Gathen9
• Witch Doctor’s class selection image made by congbu.
• Witch Doctor’s class image made by adlovett.
• Wizard’s class selection image made by MarkoTheSketchGuy.
• Wizard’s class image original art from the e-book “Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls” created by Blizzard.
• Demon Hunter’s class image made by KristinaToxicpanda.
• Demon Hunter’s class selection image made by snatti89.
• Monk’s class image original art created by Blizzard.
• Monk’s class selection image made by 0BO.
• All the items, skills icons/decals and sets clearly come from Diablo 3.
This is and will always be a nonprofit project. Everything I’ve made so far was for fun and knowledge gaining. All the credits and thanks goes to Blizzard and Crate for their awesome work.
Enjoy it and give your feedback!