- Demon Hunter reworked.
- 2 new items.
- Buffs to: Punish | Rain of Vengeance | Wave of Light | Grim Scythe | Slash
- Nerfs to: Energy Armor | Bone Armor | Chakram
WARNING: With Demon Hunter character, respec any skillpoints you have invested on Rapidfire before installing this new version, otherwise you will lose them.
Patch 3.7 is available now. Click on the image to download it.
German Translation - Credits: @RalfDenner
Patch Notes 3.7 - Update 1
- Fixed an issue where Mythical Tall Man’s Finger couldn’t be found.
- Band of Might: Re-added as a legendary ring with a granted skill.
- Convention of Elements: Elemental resistance increased. Granted skill is no longer a buff, now it’s a spiral projectile that deals elemental damage to enemies.
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac: Fire resistance replaced with Vitality resistance. Added 3% Max Vitality Resistance
- Arcstone: Aether resistance reduced. Lightning resistance increased. Added Elemental resistance.
- Band of the Rue Chambers: Added Poison resistance.
- Band of the Hollow Whispers: Cold resistance replaced with Elemental resistance.
- Manticore: Now it’s called Venomhusk.
- Mortal Drama: Now both versions grants +2 to all Crusader skills. Added +4 to Whirlwind to the mythical version.
- of the Gildam Arcanum: Skillpoints to Energy Armor reduced from 4 to 2.
- of Arcane Winds: Skillpoints to Cyclone removed. Added skillpoints to Unwavering Will.
- of the Aether Storms: Renamed to of the Windstorms. Aether damage replaced with cold damage. Grants +4 to Cyclone.
BLESSED HAMMER TRANSMUTERS
- Soulsmasher: Storm Armor’s modifier removed. Added a modifier that converts Blessed Hammer’s damage to Aether and Vitality.
- Utar’s Roar: Added a modifier that converts Blessed Hammer’s damage to Cold.
- The Butcher’s Sickle: Added a modifier that converts Blessed Hammer’s damage to Physical and adds Bleeding damage.
- Schaffer’s Hammer: New item with a modifier that converts the damage dealt by Blessed Hammer, Fist of Thunder (Physical) and Sweeping Wind (Cold) to Lightning.
- Bane of the Stricken: Racial bonus damage reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Weapon Throw: Weapon damage reduced from 100-250% to 116-176%. Fire and Physical damage slightly increased.
- Stupefy: Burn damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Balanced Weapon: Now it also adds 50% weapon damage to Weapon Throw.
- Battle Rage: Fixed an issue where the skill gained the deflect chance before the max rank.
- Berserk: Offensive Ability increased.
- Blessed Hammer: Hammer duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds. Chance to stun from Brute Force reduced from 25% to 10%. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Blazing Wrath: It no longer releases patches of fire. Reduction to target’s physical damage removed, now it reduces target’s attack speed instead.
- Shield Glare: Chance to “blind” enemies reduced by 10%.
- Fervor: Wrathful → No longer grants life steal, now it increases healing effects by 15%.
- Chakram: Physical damage reduced.
- Fan of Knives & Rain of Vengeance: Transmuters now converts 100% Piercing damage into Lightning.
- Firebats: Fire damage scaling reduced at regular ranks.
- Hungry Bats: Vitality damage reduced.
Patch Notes 3.7
- Fixed an issue where the glow texture from Crystal Fist was missing.
- Fixed an issue where Spite, Blazerush and Trag’Oul’Fang couldn’t be converted to one-handed versions.
- Fixed an issue where the name and description of Chantodo’s Will scepter was messed up.
- Fixed some information on the description text of Decrepify.
- Gears of Dreadlands: Strafe → Now it shoots 3 projectiles while using the normal version of the set and 4 projectiles while using the mythical one. Damage slightly reduced. Distance and speed of projectiles increased.
- Immortal King’s Call: Call of the Ancients - Modifier: Now it grants 5 minutes extra living time to summoned Ancients.
Raiment of the Jade Harvester:
• Health increased on chest and shoulder pieces.
• Head modifier | Soul Harvest → Removed Cold bonuses. Added 120 vitality damage.
• Set modifier | Soul Harvest→ Vitality damage removed. Added 150 Cold damage. Frostburn damage increased from 600 over 3 seconds to 1250 over 5 seconds.
Raiment of a Thousand Storms:
• Set modifier | Wave of Light → Now it also reduces the cooldown by 1 second.
• Set modifier | Bone Spear → Life steal increased from 8% to 10%.
Pestilence Master’s Shroud:
• Set modifier | Bone Spear → Poison damage removed. Now it adds 2 projectiles to Bone Spear.
Grace of Inarius: Fixed an issue with the Bone Spikes modifier.
• Head modifier | Bone Spikes → No longer adds 1 second cooldown. Added 36 Cold damage | 300 Frostburn damage over 3 seconds.
• Set modifier | Bone Spikes → Former modifier of the head piece. Now it properly increases the Total Damage of Bone Spikes by 70% and adds 1 second cooldown to it.
- Epic Items: Some low level items no longer grants +1 to certain skills. Now all of them grants 2 skill points.
- Epic 2h Crossbows: Crossbows that granted +2 to all Demon Hunter skills on Empowered and Mythical versions now also grant this bonuses on their normal versions. Granted skillpoints were increased from 3 to 4 on some crossbows.
- Pox Faulds: Added support to Vitality damage to all versions.
- Mythical Pox Faulds: Added 5% chance to avoid melee attacks.
- Empowered Augustine’s Legguards: Added +2 to Meteor.
- Shame of Delsere: Added +2 to Charged Blast and +2 to Smite.
- Hellcat Waistguard: Added +2 to Firebats to the Empowered and Mythical versions.
- Chain of Shadows: Added +2 to Entangling Shot to the normal version.
- Kyoshiro Soul: Added +2 to Whirlwind to the normal version.
- Ironheart Chestguard: Added +2 to Iron Impact.
- Balance: Skillpoints to Wave of Light increased from 2 to 4. Added +4 to Breath of Heaven to the Empowered and Mythical versions.
- Ashbringer: Now it grants +2 to all skills on Monk and Crusader. Added +4 to Wave of Force to the Mythical version.
- Blade of Prophecy: All skillpoints granted by the item were increased from 3 to 4.
- Corpsewhisper Pauldrons: Added +2 to Leech to the Empowered version. Added +2 to Draining Spirit to the Mythical version.
- Razeth’s Pauldrons: Added +2 to Blighted Marrow to Empowered and Mythical versions.
- Mythical Grasp of Essence: Added +2 to Dark Reaping.
- Demon Machine:: Added +4 to Furious Charge to its Mythical version.
- Kridershot: Bonus burn duration reduced from 150% to 100%. Added +4 to Meteor. Added new modifier to Meteor on its mythical version → 3 seconds cooldown | 120% Total Damage.
- Voo’s Juicer: Manitou’s casting speed increased.
- Kyoshiro’s Blade: Bonuses to physical damage removed. Added bonuses to Burn damage.
- Mythical Kyshiro’s Blade: Modifier - Wave of Light → Lightning damage increased from 75 to 120.
- Mythical Tzo Krin’s Gaze: Modifier - Wave of Light → Electrocute damage removed. Added 150% Increased Electrocute damage.
- Blade of the Warlord: Now it can be converted to a Crusader’s 1h Weapon.
- Mythical Gelmindor’s Marrow Handguards: Modifier - Bone Spear → Weapon damage and Crit damage removed. Added 30 Acid damage and 300 poison damage over 3 seconds.
- Maltorious Petrifying Spike: Modifier - Bone Spear → Acid damage removed. Added 10% weapon damage. Crit damage reduced from 25% to 16%.
- Harvest Moon: Modifier - Spectral Blade → Weapon damage increased from 40% to 55%.
Soulsmasher: Modifier - Spectral Blade → No longer converts Fire to Vitality, instead it converts 100% Elemental damage to Vitality, since Spectral Blade now has all the Elemental DoT’s. Aether damage increased from 100 to 160.
Modifier - Grim Scythe → Aether damage increased from 70 to 80. Now it reduces all resistances of enemies by 26 over 5 seconds.
REAPER OF SOULS SKILLS
Some Tier 9 skills now have a fixed cooldown:
- Archon → 60 seconds.
- Vengeance → 56 seconds.
- Akarat’s Champion → 55 seconds.
- Wrath of the Berserker → 60 seconds.
- Epiphany → 55 seconds.
- Electrocute: Energy cost scaling reduced at regular ranks.
- Chain Lightning: Additional energy cost increased. Weapon damage reduced at regular ranks. Electrocute damage increased.
- Lightning Blast: Lightning damage slightly increased.
- Energy Armor: Damage absorption reduced from 20-200 to 20-146. Total damage absorption you can get with ultimate ranks reduced from 400 to 346.
- Chakram: Damage reduced. Reduction to target’s damage removed.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Now it also reduces target’s damage for 3 seconds. No longer affects Multishot.
- Rapidfire: Removed. Now it’s just Ballistics ultimate bonus.
Ballistics: Moved to Tier 2. Ultimate bonus changed ↓
Rapidfire → Attack Speed is increased by 15%.
Perfectionist: Changed back to a single passive. Added an ultimate bonus ↓
Sharpshooter → Critical damage is increased by 20%.
Shadow Power: Added 12-144 Offensive Ability.
Blood Moon → No longer grants life steal. Now increases healing effects by 15%.
- Hungering Shot: Max rank reduced from 16 to 12 (Cold damage at max rank unchanged). Charges from Devouring Shots now lasts for 3 seconds and damage multiplier scales up to 25% at max rank and 40% at ultimate ranks.
- Scatter Shot: Added Lightning damage. Electrocute damage increased.
- Elemental Strike: Max rank reduced from 16 to 12 (Fire damage at max rank unchanged).
- Immolation Shot: Now the blazing ground also burns enemies over 3 seconds. Fire damage scaling increased.
- Ball Lightning: Number of projectiles increased from 3 to 4. Lightning damage increased.
- Rain of Vengeance: Pierce damage greatly increased. Bleeding damage reduced.
- Flying Strike: No longer increases pierce damage, now it increases the total damage dealt by 135%.
Multishot: Weapon damage scaling reduced from 20-35% to 15-25%.
Supression Fire → Chance to knockdown reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Arsenal: Crit damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Harmony: Bonus max elemental resistance reduced.
Mystic Ally: Auras changed ↓
Fire Ally → No longer grants Freeze resistance, now it reduces Burn duration up to 30%.
Water Ally → No longer grants Slow resistance, now it grants Freeze resistance instead.
Alacrity: Ultimate bonus changed ↓
Momentum → Gain 30% Slow Resistance.
- Wave of Light: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Empowered Wave: Electrocute and Internal Trauma damage increased.
- Bone Armor: Damage absorption reduced from 8-82 to 5-60. Physical resistance at max rank reduced from 12% to 10%.
- Corpse Explosion: Moved to Tier 7. Now it only works with Grim Scythe. Acid damage removed. Added Cold damage.
- Frenzy: Moved to Tier 8 just to adjust the skills allocation.
- Death Nova: Weapon damage scaling increased at early ranks, however the total you get at max rank was reduced from 70% to 60%.
- Blight: Poison damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Commander of the Dead: Aberrant Animator no longer grants physical retaliation to pets. Now it grants 100% resistance to Confusion and Mind Control effects.
Grim Scythe: Weapon damage increased at higher ranks. Description now shows that you gain “Blood Scythe” after reaching Rank 16 ↓
Blood Scythe → 5% of the damage dealt is converted to your health.
- Cursed Scythe: Vitality decay damage reduced at early ranks and increased at higher ranks.
- Dark Reaping: Aether damage increased.
- Slash: Fire damage reduced. Weapon damage increased.
- Crush: Physical damage reduced at ultimate ranks. Burn damage scaling increased at regular ranks and very increased at ultimate ranks.
- Punish: Weapon damage increased at higher ranks. Internal trauma damage increased.
- Fury: Electrocute damage scaling increased at higher ranks and very increased at ultimate ranks.
Patch Notes 3.6
- Fixed an issue where Lianna’s Wings attack speed was too much unbalanced.
- Fixed an issue where Harvest Moon was using the wrong weapon model.
- Fixed an issue where Cyclone Strike and Wall of Wind had wrong tier requirements.
- Fixed the name of the Earth Ally’s aura on the active buffs bar.
- Fixed an issue where the sword wield by Necromancer’s Skeletons doesn’t look pale.
- Improved the description of some skills.
- Reduced the freeze duration of the Hurricane transmuter (Whirlwind) from 2.0 seconds to 1.5 second.
- Now Cold Rush transmuter has 3 skill points and reduces the total speed of enemies by 15%/20%/25% over 3 seconds.
- Added aura fx and sound fx to Battle Rage.
- Holy Bolt: Total Damage penalty reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Fervor: Removed unecessary information from its description.
- Heaven’s Fury: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Smite: Stun chance from ultimate bonus reduced from 20% to 12%, duration increased from 1.0 to 1.5 second though.
- Condemn: Added 5-20% retaliation damage added to attack. Chance to reset cooldown at rank 16 reduced by 10%.
- Perfectionist: Updated its description text.
- Pinpoint Accurracy: Added 50% increased stun duration.
- Multishot: Energy cost slighty increased. Pierce damage scaling greatly increased at ultimate ranks.
- Spirit Barrage: Damage overall reduced.
- Well of Souls: Damage overall reduced. Chance to confuse enemies removed.
- Horrify: Cooldown reduced from 5.0 to 4.5 seconds.
- Corpse Spiders: No longer displays pet icons on the left corner, now it shows the current number of spiders alive instead.
- Fetish Army: Damage/Health % scaling increased, following the changes from GD Patch 184.108.40.206. Base health of Fetish Warriors increased. Added 10% pet weapon damage to the Fetish Shaman’s Firebomb.
- Zombie Dogs: Physical damage reduced. Base health reduced. Added 25% pet weapon damage to the Rabid Dogs secondary skill.
- Bone Spear: Weapon damage reduced from 20-50% to 5-20%. Damage scaling rebalanced, intended to make the skill not look weak at early game or too strong after gaining the Teeth form.
Decrepify: Description text fixed. Reduction to target’s speed increased. Energy cost increased by 8 at all ranks. Cold damage reduced at regular ranks, max damage reached at ultimate ranks unchanged.
Dizzyling Curse → Now it grants 15% chance to confuse enemies.
- Command Golem: Added 50% pet weapon damage to the Charge skills of all golems. Added 20-50% pet weapon damage to Ice Golem’s Frost Nova. Now it shows details of the skills from the Ice Golem and Blood Golem while using one of the transmuters.
- Electrocute: Lightning damage reduced.
- Chain Lightning: Electrocute damage slightly reduced.
- Frost Orb: Chance to freeze reduced to 15%.
Ice Armor: Freeze retaliation duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.0 second.
Frozen Storm → Chance to freeze reduced from 25% to 15%.
- Blazar: Now it also increases crit damage by 35%.
- Hydra: Damage of all Hydras increased. Chance to stun and freeze from Frost Hydra and Lightning Hydra reduced. Improved the description of the skills while using one of the transmuters.
- Wave of Light: Damage overall was greatly increased.
- Wall of Wind: Freeze duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Exploding Palm: Now the first explosion also applies Frostburn damage over 3 seconds, increasing the chance of killing an enemy to cause another explosion. Damage overall increased. Explosion radius increased from 3.0 to 3.5.
- Shocking Grasp: Lightning/Electrocute damage slightly increased.
The Shadows Mantle
- Head piece modifier: Now it grants 66 cold damage | 12% reduced target’s damage for 2 seconds | 100% lightning damage converted to Cold to Entangling Shot.
- Level changed to 94. Set bonuses adjusted to the new level standards.
Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Hand piece - Fists of Thunder modifier → Lightning damage increased from 60 to 90.
- Set Modifier: Dashing Strike: Added +2.0 meter to the dash distance.
- New Set Modifier: Wave of Light: 500% Electrocute damage + 100% increased duration.
Pestilence’s Master Shroud
- Set modifier - Bone Spirit → Bonus duration increased from 8 to 18 seconds.
- Set bonuses → Added 50/100% increased burn duration.
- Firebird’s Ascension → Cooldown reduced by 5 seconds. Damage absorption reduced to 20/25%.
- Now hero monsters from Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods also drop Forgotten Souls.
Ursua’s Trodden Effigy: New item. Bonuses to Acid/Vitality damage and its DoT’s. Grants +1 to all Witch Doctor skills. Mythical modifiers ↓
Blizzard → 100% Cold damage converted to Acid | 120 Acid damage.
Acid Cloud → 580 poison damage over 3 seconds | 16% crit damage.
Firebats → 240 poison damage over 3 seconds | 12% weapon damage.
Bonds of C’Lena: New item. Bonuses to Acid/Vitality damage and its DoT’s.
Mythical modifiers ↓
Bone Spear → 3 seconds cooldown | 30% Weapon damage | Damage modified by 120%. | +70 energy cost.
Bone Spirit → -1 second cooldown | +1 Summon Limit.
Electrocute → 80 vitality damage | 100% Lightning damage converted to Poison.
Gelmindor’s Marrow Handguards: New item. Bonuses to Acid/Vitality damage and its DoT’s.
Granted skill - Shredding Splinters → Evoke a path of poisoned bones that deals damage to enemies and reduces their damage for a couple seconds.
Mythical modifiers ↓
Bone Spear → 12% weapon damage | 16% Crit damage.
Soul Harvest → 1000 poison damage over 5 seconds | 100% Cold damage converted to Poison.
Added 2 new Kanai’s Cubes: Ursua and Gelmindor. Bonds of C’Lena is a unique item.
Kanai’s Cube: Chiroptera: Removed.
Balefire Caster: added +2 to Meteor.
Calamity: added +2 to Magic Weapon.
Deadeye: Added +2 to Smite to the mythical version and +2 to Wave of Light to all versions.
Odissey’s End: Added 15-20% reduced target’s resistances for 2 seconds. Spirit removed.
Lianna’s Wings: Offensive Ability increased. Added 28% chaos resistance. Now its projectile has a golden trail effect. New modifier now grants 8% reduced damage taken from Chthonic and Undead to Shadow Power and 25 Fire and 25 Lightning | 0.8 second duration to Smoke Screen.
Yang’s Crossbow: Added +4 to Ancient Spear and new modifier that adds 450 electrocute damage over 3 seconds to Ancient Spear and converts its physical damage to lightning.
Mordullu’s Promise: Added % bonuses to Vitality damage. Added +2 to Earthquake to its mythical version.
Scythe of the Cycle: Now all versions grant +1 to all Necromancer skills. Added +2 to Soul Harvest. Bonuses to Bone Armor removed.
Nayr’s Black Death: Now it grants +2 to all Necromancer skills. Added +2 to Grasp of the Dead to the mythical version. Acid damage reduced from 65 to 52.
Soulsmasher: Now the attributes of its mythical version scale properly.
Mythical The Barber: Spirit Barrage modifier → Cold damage replaced with 12% weapon damage. Now it’s called “Mythical Barber”. Added flat Cold damage.
Mythical Voos Juicer: Bonuses to Phantasm removed. Added +2 to Decrepify. Removed flat Spirit. Added 2.5 energy regeneration. Spirit Barrage modifier → Mana leach removed. Added 12% reduction to target’s attack speed for 2 seconds.
Last Breath: Bonuses to all damage removed. Added bonuses to Vitality damage and Decay. Health increased on its mythical version. Added +2 to Leech.
Mass Confusion modifier → Removed cooldown reduction (the skill no longer has a cooldown to be reduced). Removed reduction to enemy’s health regeneration. Added 80 Vitality damage | -12% Vitality resistance.
Sacred Harvester: Added new granted skill: Harvester Cloud → Summon a cloud that creates a pool of frost, dealing cold and vitality damage to enemies.
Mythical Sacred Harvester: New Bone Spear modifier: 100% Pierce and Poison damage converted to Cold | 150 Frostburn damage over 3 seconds | 12% weapon damage.
Wizardspike: Now the normal version also grant +1 to all Wizard skills, however bonuses to Scorching Spark was removed. Added +2 to Exploding Palm to its mythical version.
Reilena’s Shadowhook: Pierce damage bonuses removed. Added +2 to Haunt. Bone Spikes modifier → Removed reduction to energy cost. Target’s elemental resistance reduction removed. Added 40 cold damage | reduced enemy’s total resistances by 16 for 3 seconds | 100% Pierce damage converted to Cold.
Mythical Ice Climbers: Added +2 to Avalanche to its mythical version.
Steuart’s Greaves: Added +2 to Spirit Walk to the mythical and empowered versions.
Bryner’s Journey: +2 to Frailty replaced with +2 to Spirit Barrage on its mythical version.
Mythical Wraps of Clarity: +2 to Shatter Shot removed. Added +2 to Hungering Shot | +2 to Exploding Palm.
Hungering Shot modifier → Reduction to target’s damage decreased from 30% to 16% over 3 seconds. Added 32 cold damage.
Harvest Moon: Increased stats scaling to level 94 standards.
Mythical Ashnagaar’s Bracers: Bonuses and modifier for Energy Armor removed. Added +2 to Smoke Screen | +2 to Serenity. Added modifier that reduces the cooldown of Smoke Screen by 0.8 second.
Mythical Drakon’s Lesson: Added 2 new modifiers.
Modifier - Condemn → 100% Physical damage converted to Fire | 100 Fire damage | 100 Lightning damage.
Modifier - Cyclone Strike → 300 burn damage over 3 seconds | 18 reduced target’s total resistances for 3 seconds.
Mythical Akanesh, The Herald of Righteousness: Modifier - Cyclone Strike → 100 Fire/Lightning damage removed. Added 50% weapon damage.
Grasp of Essence: Added +2 to Languish to the empowered and mythical versions.
Frostburn: Added +2 to Furious Charge to the empowered and mythical versions.
Gungdo Gear: Added +2 to Seismic Slam to the empowered and mythical versions. +2 to Cyclone Strike replaced with +2 to Frost Nova on the mythical version.
Magefist: Added +2 to Firebats to the empowered and mythical versions.
Mythical Pinto’s Pride: Added +2 to Scorching Spark and +2 to Slash
Modifier - Wave of Light → Old stats removed. Added 660 electrocute damage over 3 seconds | 24% reduced target’s total speed for 4 seconds.
Modifier - Slash → . 120 Electrocute damage over 3 seconds | 20% weapon damage | 100% Physical damage converted to Lightning.
Azurewrath: Modifier - Fists of Thunder → Cold damage increased from 90 to 150. Added 450 Frostburn damage over 3 seconds. Additional targets reduced from 3 to 2. Increased angle removed.
Mythical Fulminator: Modifier - Fists of Thunder → 90 Lightning damage removed. Added 100% increased Lightning and Electrocute damage.
Mythical Bracers of Fury: Added +2 to Avalanche.
New modifier - Avalanche → 100% Fire damage converted to Lightning | 100% Physical damage converted to Fire | 300 Electrocute damage over 3 seconds | 12% crit damage.
Mythical Spiritguards: Bonuses to Crippling Wave removed. No longer grants +1 to all Monk skills. Now grants bonuses to Mantra of Conviction, Magic Weapon, Fists of Thunder and Spectral Blade.
Modifier - Fists of Thunder → Reduction to target’s damage slightly increased. Physical damage removed.
New Modifier - Mantra of Conviction → -10% physical/elemental target’s resistances | 100% Fire damage converted to Physical | 60 Lightning damage.
New modifier - Spectral Blade → 100% Fire damage converted to Lightning | 100% Cold damage converted to Physical | 40% weapon damage.
Mythical Wilken’s Reach: Removed bonuses to Bone Spirit. Added +2 to Meteor. New Modifier - Meteor → 40 Acid damage | 100% Fire damage converted to Poison | 100% Physical damage converted to Vitality.
Crown of the Primus: Reworked. Now it grants bonuses to Lightning and Aether damage. No longer exists a Kanai’s Cube for this item.
Modifier - Slow Time → 100% Fire damage converted to Aether | 100% Cold damage converted to Lightning | 80 Aether damage | +2 seconds active duration.
New Modifier - Death Nova → 100% Poison damage converted to Lightning | 100% Vitality damage converted to Aether | -45% Weapon damage | -60% total damage | 100% reduced cooldown.
New modifier - Electrocute → 50% Lightning damage converted to Aether | 16% reduction to target’s damage for 2 seconds | 10% increased Total Damage.
Mythical Velvet Camaral: Added +2 to Fists of Thunder | +2 to Inner Storm. Removed bonuses to Chain Lightning.
Eye of the Storm: Added +2 to Justice. Bonuses to Fists of Thunder removed on all versions. Added +2 to Storm Armor on its mythical version.
Mythical Magistrate: Added +2 to Phantasm.
Crown of Peshkov: Added +2 to Laws of Hope.
Quetzalcoatl: Now it grants +1 to all Witch Doctor skills. Bonuses to Soul Harvest removed. Added +2 to Decrepify. Added +2 to Electrocute to the mythical version.
New mythical modifier - Electrocute → 100% Lightning damage converted to Vitality | 60 Vitality damage | 6% attack damage converted to health.
Mythical Mask of the Scarlet Death: Added +3 to Summon Gargantuan
Stormcrow: Added +2 to Cyclone. Added +2 to Bounding Light to the mythical version. Added new item skill ↓
Stormcrow’s Flight → Summon the Stormcrow to fly through enemies, dealing lightning damage and reducing their lightning resistance for a few seconds.
Mythical Mask of the Swami: Added +3 to Slash and +2 to Iron Skin. Added 2 new modifiers ↓
Modifier - Slash → 100% Physical damage converted to Elemental | 150 electrocute damage over 3 seconds | 150% frostburn damage over 3 seconds.
Modifier - Iron Skin → 300% Elemental/Frostburn/Electrocute/Burn damage | 30% crit damage.
Archmage’s Vicalyke: Added +3 to Mystic Ally. Added +3 to Heaven’s Fury to the mythical version.
Visage of Gunes: Added +3 to Wave of Force and +3 to Magic Weapon.
Darklight: Bonuses to Condemn and Punish removed. Added bonuses to Shield Bash, Wave of Light and Heaven’s Fury.
Mythical Jace’s Hammer of Vigilance: Added +2 to Wave of Light and +2 to Furious Charge. Added new modifier ↓
Modifier - Furious Charge → 100% Physical damage converted to Lightning | 50% weapon damage.
Torch of the Grand Temple: Now it grants +2 to all Monk skills. Added +4 to Slash to all versions and +4 to Cleave to the mythical version.
Modifier - Wave of Light → Burn damage increased from 240 to 660 over 3 seconds. Added 100 Fire damage | 100% Physical and Lightning damage converted to Fire.
Wrath of the Bone King: Now it grants +2 to all Necromancer skills. Added +4 to Spirit Barrage to its mythical version.
Codex of Isendra: Added +3 to Decrepify to the empowered and mythical versions.
Winter’s Flurry: Added +3 to Cyclone Strike. Removed bonuses to Black Ice.
Shukrani’s Triumph: Added +2 to Bone Spirit. Removed bonuses to Spirit Vassel.
Band of the Rue Chambers: Removed bonuses to Crippling Wave. Added +2 to Condemn. Added +2 to Justice and Dashing Strike to its mythical version only.
Mythical Arcstone: Added +2 to Thunderclap.
Convention of Elements: Removed bonuses to Astral Presence. Added +2 to Cyclone Strike. Added +2 to Smite to its mythical version only.
Mythical Elusive Ring: Removed bonuses to Shadow Glide. Added +2 to Unstable Anomaly.
Mythical Scepter of Chiroptera: Removed bonuses to Firebomb. Added +2 to Meteor.
Mythical Kassar’s Retribution: Removed bonuses to Burst. Added +2 to Dashing Strike.
Mythical Solanium: Added +2 to Magic Missile.
Mythical Serpent Sparker: Removed bonuses to Black Hole. Added +2 to Mystic Ally.
Fallen Star: Added +2 to Sweeping Wind. Added +2 to Exploding Palm to its mythical version only.
Mythical Unstable Scepter: Added +2 to Mantra of Conviction. Removed bonuses to Scorching Spark.
Scepter of Woh: Added +2 to Slash. Removed bonuses to Blizzard.
Mythical Cindercoat: Added +2 to Earthquake.
Fate of the Fell: Now it grants +2 to all Crusader skills. Added flat Fire damage. Added +4 to Cyclone Strike to all versions and +4 to Mantra of Conviction to the mythical version.
Mythical modifier - Mantra of Conviction → -10% Elemental resistence | 30 Fire damage | 30 Lightning damage.
Mythical Kyoshiro’s Blade: Added +2 to Smite.
New modifier - Smite: 50 Fire damage | 12% Crit damage.
Fate’s Vow: Added +2 to Grim Scythe. Removed bonuses to Poison. Added bonuses to Decay and Frostburn.
New granted skill - Freezing Grasp → Raise frost skeletons from the ground to fight by your side for 20 seconds. Player scaling pets.
Mythical Frydehr’s Wrath: Added +3 to Cyclone Strike.
Modifier - Condemn → Now it converts the Physical damage to Fire.
Mythical Guard of Johanna: Added +3 to Wave of Light.
Mantle of Channeling: Added +2 to Sweeping Wind. Bonuses to Black Ice removed.
Corpsewhisper Pauldrons: Added +2 to Languish. Bonuses to Land of the Dead removed.
Death Watch Mantle: Added +2 to Frenzy. Bonuses to Assassin’s Knives removed.
Spaulders of Zakara: Added +2 to Breath of Heaven for all versions. Added +3 to Inner Sanctuary for the mythical version. Bonuses to Akarat’s Champion removed.
Patch Notes 3.5 - Hotfix
- Fixed an issue where Avalanche’s ultimate bonus wasn’t working properly. Added new ultimate bonus called “Tectonic Rift” that increases crit damage of the rocks by 50%.
- Fixed an issue where Explosive Beasts skill granted by the complete Helltooth Harness set didn’t have a cooldown, becoming too overpowered. Added 1.5 seconds cooldown.
- Improved the description of some skills.
- Reduced the freeze duration of Hurricane transmuter (Whirlwind) from 2.0 seconds to 1.5 second.
- Now Cold Rush transmuter has 3 skill points and reduces the total speed of enemies by 15%/20%/25% over 3 seconds.
Patch Notes 3.5 - Update 1:
- Fixed an issue where Harvest Moon and Rimeheart weapons were not included on loot files.
- Fixed an issue where Kanai’s Cube: Homunculus had the name of another relic.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodthirst prefix didn’t grant skillpoints to Barbarian’s Bloodthirsty at higher levels.
- Fixed an issue where Near Death Experience was activated at 98% health.
- Since now the variety of D3 items is bigger, the chance to drop these items was increased.
- Shatter: Holy damage reduced. Added 6-35% weapon damage.
- Reciprocrate: Lightning retaliation increased.
- Shield Bash: Weapon damage increased by 10% at all ranks.
- Shield Cross: Added 5-16% retaliation damage to attack.
- Consecration: Retaliation added to attack from Bed of Nails reduced from 12% to 8%.
- Shattered Ground: Fire damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Laws of Justice: Added 6-30% resistance to stun and freeze effects. Increased resistance to chaos, vitality and aether by 5% at higher levels.
- Heaven’s Fury: Chance to reduce portion of enemy’s current health removed.
- Multishot: Piercing damage increased.
- Arsenal: Removed the old fire damage. Added lightning damage as intended on Patch 3.4. Damage overall increased. Crit damage increased by 10% at higher ranks.
- Ball Lightning: Damage massively increased.
- Immolation Shot: Damage of the scorched ground increased at ultimate ranks.
- Awareness: Cooldown slightly increased at early ranks.
- Shock Collar: % Bonus lightning damage removed. Lightning damage increased. Added 12-100% bonus piercing damage.
- Vengeance: Added 18-40% weapon damage to Side Guns, however the elemental damage was reduced. Cooldown slightly increased.
- Shadow Glide: Added 10-120 defensive ability.
- Shatter Shot: Electrocute damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Chakram: Damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Razor Disk: Burn damage increased.
- Shadow Power: Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds.
- Grim Scythe: Aether damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Cursed Scythe: Vitality decay scaling slightly increased at ultimate ranks.
- Dark Reaping: Aether/Vitality damage increased. % Damage bonuses reduced.
- Decrepify & Leech: Damage massively increased at ultimate ranks. Updated the text in the Leech’s skill description.
- Command Skeletons: Aether damage scaling slightly increased at ultimate ranks.
- Skeleton Archer: Bolts now has chance to pierce through enemies. Cold damage increased. Piercing damage reduced. Damage overall incrased at ultimate ranks. Added an ultimate bonus called “Freezing Grasp” → Skeleton Archer gain 10% chance to freeze enemies.
- Bone Armor: Damage absorption scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Land of the Dead: Bonus offensive ability increased by 2%.
- Frenzy: Bonus to all pets damage increased.
- Ice Golem: Now the Frost Nova on death scales properly with pet bonuses.
- Blight: Poison damage scaling increased.
- Bone Spirit: Cold damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Commander of the Dead: Health increased by 40 at all regular ranks. Health scaling massively increased at ultimate ranks. Offensive ability to pets increased.
- Serration: Crit damage increased.
- Bone Golem: Bone Tornado now deals physical and vitality decay damage and is displayed on pet skills description. It also confuses enemies for 2 seconds.
- Sudden Impact: Total damage modifier increased from 50% to 100%.
- Dashing Strike: Physical damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Blinding Speed: Internal Trauma damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Breath of Heaven: Physical and elemental damage bonuses slightly increased at ultimate ranks.
- Crippling Wave: Holy damage scaling slightly increased at ultimate ranks.
- Mangle: Burn damage increased.
- Fists of Thunder: Lightning damage scaling slightly increased at ultimate ranks. Charge duration increased from 6 to 8 seconds.
- Thunderclap: Number of targets increased to 4 at ranks 22, 23 and 24.
- Near Death Experience Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
- Serenity: New ultimate bonus called “Peaceful Repose” → You gain massive health regeneration while Serenity is active.
- Frost Hydra: Total speed slow removed. Freeze duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
- Lightning Hydra: Stun duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
- Arcane Orb: Elemental damage reduced. Added 10-34% weapon damage.
- Frost Orb: Chance to freeze reduced by 5%. Freeze duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
- Electrocute: Chance to stun reduced by 5%. Stun duration reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
- Magic Weapon: Elemental damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Astral Presence: % Offensive ability scaling reduced at ultimate ranks.
- Diamond Skin: Added 100-550 energy regeneration over the 3 seconds duration.
- Molten Impact: Burn damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Ice Armor: Frostburn damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Frost Nova/Shatter: Cold damage increased. Frostburn damage massively increased at ultimate ranks.
- Black Hole: Elemental damage and energy cost reduced.
- Haunt: Cold damage increased at ultimate ranks. Disrupt duration from Resentful Spirit increased from 1 to 2 seconds, chance increased from 20% to 25%.
- Acid Cloud: Poison damage increased at ultimate ranks. New ultimate bonus called “Bad Medicine”: Acid Cloud reduces the damage of enemies by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Slow Burn: Vitality damage increased at ultimate ranks. Vitality decay damage slightly increased. Poison modifier scaling increased.
- Acid Rain: Now it also increases Acid Cloud’s damage by 5-60%.
- Fire Wall: No longer reduces enemy’s offensive ability.
- Soul Harvest: Vitality damage massively increased.
- Languish: Vitality decay damage increased, its scaling greatly increased at ultimate ranks. Enemy’s damage reduction removed. Added reduction to enemy’s offensive ability over 5 seconds.
- Spirit Vassel: Cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
- Spiritual Attunement: Added ultimate bonus called “Blood Ritual” → Gain 80 health regenerated per second.
Patch Notes 3.5:
- Fixed an issue where the healing from Blood Golem’s nova wasn’t working properly.
- Fixed an issue where Haedrig didn’t have one-handed versions for the Skorn axe.
- Fixed the Chain of Shadows bitmap size.
Tal Rasha’s Elements:
- Added “-25% energy cost to Blizzard” while with full set.
- Added “-2 seconds skill recharge to Blizzard” to the head piece.
- New set for Witch Doctor.
- Bonuses to Fire, Burn and Vitality damage.
- Head modifier - Firebomb → +25 vitality damage | 40 burn damage over 3 seconds
- Head modifier - Firebats → +1 projectile | 70% weapon damage.
- Set modifier - Soul Harvest → 100% Vitality damage converted to Fire | 100% Cold damage converted to Vitality | 28 reduced target’s resistances over 5 seconds | 220 fire damage.
- Set modifier - Firewall → -10% fire/vitality resistance | 100 burn damage over 2 seconds | 40% reduced target’s movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Set modifier - Firebomb → +1 second duration | 50 fire damage | 20% reduced target’s resistances for 3 seconds.
- Granted skill - Explosive Beast → Summon a burning zombie dog that runs towards enemies and explodes, dealing fire and vitality damage to nearby foes.
PREFIXES & SUFFIXES :
- Reduced the level requirement of some modded prefixes from 8/12 to 5.
- Increased skill points to D3 skills on modded prefixes for armor and 1h weapons, from 1 to 2 at early levels.
- Increased skill points to D3 skills on modded prefixes for 2h weapons, shields and off-hands, from 2 to 4 at early levels.
Restored prefixes and suffixes:
- Of Shadows
- Of Kings
- Of Amarasta’s Flurry
- Of Blades
- Of Oleron’s Wrath
- Of Scorched Ends
- Of Destruction
- Of Winter Storm
- Of the Abomination
- Enchanter’s (one-handed weapons): Skillpoints to Magic Missile.
- Glacial (one-handed weapons): Skillpoints to Avalanche.
- Rimefrost (all weapons): Skillpoints to Seismic Slam.
- Gravekeeper’s: Off-hands only. Replaces the “Caustic” prefix. Grants +4 Grasp of the Dead.
- Intercessor’s: Skillpoints to Condemn.
- Rampage: Skillpoints to Ancient Spear.
- Seraphim’s: Skillpoints to Reciprocate replaced with skillpoints to Spectral Blade.
- Lawbringer’s: Replaces the “Ancient” prefix. Grants skillpoints to Laws of Hope.
- Formidable: Added skillpoints to Dashing Strike.
- Celestial: Added skillpoints to Heaven’s Fury.
- Tempest: Added skillpoints to Crippling Wave and Wave of Force.
- Sandstorm: Off-hands only. Added +4 to Hydra.
- of Cruelty: Skillpoints to Cleave replaced with skillpoints to Berserk.
- of the Decrepit: Replaces the “of the Cabal” suffix. Grants skillpoints to Decrepify and Languish.
- of Heroism: Added skillpoints to Sword and Board.
- of Singularity: Chest armor only. Grants +4 to Black Hole at all levels above 20.
- of Guildam Arcanum: Hand armor only. Grants +4 to Energy Armor at all levels.
- of Haunted Visions: Replaces the “of Shattered Reality” suffix. Grants skillpoints to Haunt.
- of Arcane Winds: Leg armor only. Added +4 to Cyclone.
- of Survival: Added +4 to Spirit Walk and Smoke Screen.
- of Rapid Reflexes: Added +4 to Swift Harvesting and Alacrity.
- of the Honor Guard: Hand armor only. Added +4 to Divine Fortress.
- of Hatred: Hand armor only. Bonus to Ballistics increased from 2 to 4 at all levels.
- of Arcane Might: Hand armor only. Added +4 to Slow Time.
- of the Oracle: Off-hands only. Added +4 to Land of the Dead and Confidence Ritual.
- of Shattering: All one-handed weapons. Added +2 to Shatter.
- of Falling Arrows: All two-handed weapons. Replaces the “of Ruthlessness” suffix. Grants +4 to Rain of Vengeance after level 26.
- of the Spirits: All armor. Replaces the “of the Void Harbinger” suffix. Grants skillpoints to Spirit Barrage and Bone Spirit.
- of the Blazing Grounds: All armor and jewelry. Replaces the “of the Arcane Blaze” suffix. Grants skillpoints to Firewall and Immolation Shot.
- of Death’s Chill: Off-hands only. Added +4 to Bone Spikes.
- of Darkness: All armor. Replaces the “of the Dranghoul” suffix. Grants skillpoints to Shadow Power.
- of the Untamed: All armor. Added skillpoints to Fetish Army.
- of Scorched Runes: All armor. Added skillpoints to Cyclone Strike and Elemental Strike.
New Epic Items
- Flesh Tearer
- Sky Splitter
- Moonlight Ward
- Golden Gorget of Leoric
- Dovu Energy Trap
- Eye of Etlich
- Squirt’s Necklace
- Robes of Rydraelm
- Devil Tongue
- Telranden’s Hand
- The Final Witness
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker*
New Legendary Items:
- The Butcher’s Sickle
- Utar’s Roar
- Night’s Reaping
- Harvest Moon
- Ancient Bonesaber of Zumakalis
- Faithful Memory
- Crystal Fist
- Blade of the Warlord
- Arreat’s Law
- The Three Hundredth Axe
- Inviolable Faith
- Bastion’s Revered
- Blade of the Ascended
- Johanna’s Argument
- Starmetal Kukri
- Trag’Oul’s Corroded Fang
- Anajinn’s Spellblade
- In Geom*
- Blade of the Tribes*
- Pride of Cassius*
- Fury of the Vanished Peak*
- Skull Grasp*
New Kanai’s Cube Relics:
- Kanai’s Cube: Hack
- Kanai’s Cube: Utar
- Kanai’s Cube: Night
- Kanai’s Cube: Zumakalis
- Kanai’s Cube: Fulminator
- Kanai’s Cube: Rimeheart
- Kanai’s Cube: Faithful
- Kanai’s Cube: Rimeheart
- Kanai’s Cube: Crystal
- Kanai’s Cube: Scarbringer
- Kanai’s Cube: Arreat
- Kanai’s Cube: In-Geom
- Kanai’s Cube: Tribes
- Kanai’s Cube: Kukri
- Kanai’s Cube: Homunculus
- Kanai’s Cube: Skull
- Blessed Hammer: Damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Wave of Force: Radius reduced from 7.0 to 6.0.
- Sunburst: Burn damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Fire Wall: Fire/burn damage reduced. Added vitality damage. Cooldown removed. Energy cost reduced.
- Firebomb: Added an ultimate bonus called “Flash Fire” → Enemies hit have 33% chance to miss their attacks for 3 seconds.
- Pyrogeist: Vitality damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Iron Impact: Damage absorption removed. Added bleeding resistance.
Patch Notes 3.4:
- Fixed an issue where Jade Harverster’s Joy had a totally unbalanced health bonus.
- Fixed the skill names of Blood Golem and Ice Golem auras.
- Fixed the Earth Ally’s Aura of Might skill description.
- Fixed the name of Kanai’s Cube: Jace and Kanai’s Cube: Quang.
- Fixed a bug where the death effect of Blood Golem wasn’t working properly.
Gears of Dreadlands:
- New 4 pieces set for Demon Hunter.
- Normal version (Level 75) and Mythical version (Level 94)
- Focus on pierce and elemental damage.
- Hand piece modifier - Chakram: 40 Elemental damage | 100% Fire damage converted to Elemental | 100% Physical damage converted to Pierce | 10 seconds duration | +1 summon limit | Reduced target’s OA by 100 for 3 seconds.
- Set modifier - Vengeance: 50 Elemental damage | 15% crit damage | 100% Physical damage converted to Pierce.
- Set modifier - Entangling Shot: -15% pierce resistance | -15% elemental resistance.
- Granted set skill - Strafe: Travels in a reduced speed, while shooting at random enemies around you.
Gears of Dreadlands - Strafe skill preview
Patterns of Justice:
- New 4-pieces set for Monk.
- Unique version (Level 94)
- Focus on Cold-Lightning damage and Energy Regen.
- Hand piece modifier - Dashing Strike: 180 Electrocute damage over 3 seconds | 100% Physical damage converted to Cold | +3.0 meter range.
- Set modifier - Sweeping Wind: 200 Frostburn damage over 2 seconds | +2.5 meter radius.
- Set modifier - Mantra of Conviction: -15% Cold resistance | -15% Lightning resistance | 80 Lightning damage | 100% Fire damage converted to Cold.
Seeker of the Light:
- Now complete sets grants the Falling Sword skill: Launch yourself into heavens, crashing upon the targeted enemy, dealing holy damage to all foes close to the impact location.
- Improved the Shield Bash’s lightning visual effect changed by modifiers.
Armor of Akkhan:
- Added new textures to Breastplate of Akkhan.
- Sun Keeper
TEXTURES AND VISUAL EFFECTS IMPROVEMENTS ON ITEMS:
- Added a golden glow fx to the item.
- Improved the fx effect of Holy Skeleton’s aura.
- Fixed an issue where Sacred Sacrifice didn’t have an explosion effect.
- Added a new visual effect to Energy Twister.
- Fixed the Energy Twister’s pet name
- Increased the movement speed of Energy Twister and reduced its radius from 3.5 to 2.5.
- Improved the visual effect of Fist of Heavens granted skill.
- Slightly increased the speed of Fist of Heavens lightning bolts.
- Improved texture borders.
- Added new visual effects to Anathema pet, such as spawn and aura fx effects.
- Increased the size of Anathema and its fire orb.
Warsword of General Quang:
- Improved its texture golden color.
Sultan of Blinding Sands:
- Fixed the position of its glow effect.
- Improved the glow fx of the item.
- Improved the aura fx of Arcane Hydra.
- Reduced the response time of Arcane Hydra after spawning.
Convention of Elements:
- Added some purple particles to the aura effect.
- Removed flat lightning damage from the granted skill stats, which was not intended.
- Crashing Beast skill gained the new visual effect from Flying Strike transmuter.
- Added new fx effect to its granted skill.
Boots of Disregard:
- Added new fx effect to its granted skill.
- Fixed an issue where the stats of the granted skill weren’t improved on its mythical version.
Flow of Eternity:
- Added new visual effect to its granted skill.
- Fixed a bug where the item had a blue glow effect rather than a golden one.
- Added impact sound fx and a new visual effect to the Explosive Bolt.
- Radius of Explosion Bolt reduced by 0.5 at all item versions.
Death Watch Mantle:
- Fx effect of Fan of Knives improved, since it uses the same effect from the Demon Hunter skill.
- Number of projectiles from Fan of Knives increased from 12 to 16.
- Cooldown of Fan of Knives reduced to 1 second.
- Improved the spawn fx effect, aura fx effect and the glowing wings from the Angelical Guardian.
Nayr’s Black Death:
- Now the item modifier also changes the visual effect of Grim Scythe.
- Since Frost Orb uses the same visual effect from Wizard’s Frost Orb transmuter, it got improved as well.
- Fixed an issue where Galvanizing Ward wasn’t working properly.
Scepter of Woh:
- Heat Wave skill removed.
- New skill - Explosive Blast → Become a conduit of blazing energy to release explosions every 0.5 seconds, burning enemies around you.
The Flying Dragon:
- Flying Dragon skill removed.
- New skill: Fire Storm → Surrounds yourself in a vortex of fire, burning nerby enemies for a few seconds.
- Added new visual effect to Locust Swarm.
Mythical Wrath of the Bone King:
- Now it changes the visual effect of Death Nova using the same particles from the original skill.
Mythical Storm Shield:
- Condemn modifier removed.
- Added modifier that turns Bombardment’s fire damage to lightning.
- Added new poison vfx to Rain of Vengeance’s modifier.
Mythical Gabriel’s Vambraces:
- Now the Sweeping Wind’s modifier adds a golden visual effect to the skill.
Mythical Spirit Guards:
- Now it grants 55% weapon damage + 18% reduced target’s damage to Fists of Thunder.
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS RECEIVED VISUAL UPDATES
- Bone Spear
- Frost Scythe
- Command Skeletons
- Skeleton Archer
- Bone Spirit
- Rathma’s Shield
- Blood is Power
- Holy Bolt
- Heaven’s Fury
- Shield Bash
- Shield Cross
- Shield Glare
- Iron Skin
- Hungering Shot
- Spray of Teeth
- Elemental Strike
- Flying Strike
- Fan of Knives
- Marked for Death
- Wave of Light
- Fists of Thunder
- Dashing Strike
- Exploding Palm
- Sweeping Wind
- Breath of Heaven
- Near Death Experience
- Crippling Wave
- Frost Hydra
- Frost Orb
- Glacial Spike
- Ray of Frost
- Wave of Force
- Zombie Dogs
- Spirit Barrage
- Jungle Fortitude
- Confidence Ritual
- Pierce the Veil
- Fetish Army
- Summon Gargantuan
- Ignore Pain
- Cold Rush
Patch Notes 3.3 - Update 2:
- Fixed the range of the Mystic Allies melee attack.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Ally nova skill didn’t have a fx effect.
- Fixed an issue where Fire Ally had the gloves from Water Ally.
- Fixed an issue where the fx of Air Ally’s Squallring wasn’t working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the other three allies had the fiery step fx effect from Fire Ally.
- Improved the cast animation of Water Ally’s Tidal Wave.
- Reduced the size of the FX of Water Ally’s Sweeping Wind.
- Added a new aura FX effect to Water Ally and Fire Ally.
- Fixed an issue where Inna’s Reach was considered part of the Vyr’s Set rather than Inna’s Mantra.
- Fixed an issue where Raekor’s set didn’t grant the Frostbite skill when all pieces were equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Raekor’s set was granting 45% to all damage to Avalanche rather than 45% total damage.
- Fixed a visual bug with the projectile fx of the Lingering Spirit skill granted by the Mundunugu’s Regalia set.
- Reduced the size of the Spider Queen granted by the Spirit of Arachyr set.
- Reduced the size of the fx effect from the Dead Storm skill granted by Grace of Inarius set.
- Fixed an issue with the model of the Might of the Earth head piece.
- Removed a bloody effect from Roland’s Mantle, it was not intended.
- Fixed an issue where Roland’s Visage was adding 80% to all damage to Punish rather than 80% to all retaliation damage.
- Fixed an issue where Tal Rasha’s set was granting 120% to all damage to Meteor rather than 120% to total damage.
- Increased the minimum damage dealt by the Meteor proc, since it doesn’t have a crowd control effect like Thundercrash and Comet.
- Reduced the radius and improved the FX of Teleport, modified by the complete Vyr’s Amazing Arcana Set.
- Fixed an issue where Rathma’s Army of the Dead summons just one skeletal soldier.
- Fixed an issue where some set pieces had white borderlines in their textures.
- Fixed an issue where Mythical Raiment of a Thousand Storms set had wrong numbers of offensive ability.
- Added a FX impact to Tal Rasha’s Thundercrash proc skill.
- Improved the FX of Blizzard skill when modified by the Tal Rasha’s Elements Set.
- Fixed a bug with Inna’s Vast Expanse bitmap.
- Since Leech is not an active skill anymore, Trag’Oul Guise got a new modifier that grants a red visual effect to Grim Scythe and turns all its physical damage into vitality.
- Updated bitmaps for Tal Rasha’s Guise and Tal Rasha’s Pursuit.
- Improved the Hammer of the Ancients FX effect.
- Added new fx effect to Leap.
- Added new animation to Rend.
- Added new fx effect to Frenzy stacks aura.
- Fixed an issue where Call of the Ancients had the wrong tier requirement.
- Call of the Ancients now always cast 3 allies.
- Spectral Blade now displays an aura fx while active. Radius fx effect improved.
- Hydra’s fire spit now has an impact fx effect.
- Fixed an issue where the fx effect of Frost Hydra’s wave skill wasn’t working properly.
Patch Notes 3.3 - Update 1
- Fixed an issue where some modifiers weren’t displayed in Barbarian’s skill tree.
- Fixed an issue where Barbarian’s Sword and Board passive had the wrong tier requirement.
- Fixed an issue where the Weapon Throw’s transmuter wasn’t reworked.
- Fixed some issues with Necromancer’s Decrepify skill, such as radius, cast delay and FX effect.
You can also download it from
Version 2.8 (FG):Download
Version 2.6 (AOM):Download
Version 2.3: Download
Version 2.2: Download
Version 2.1: Download
Version 2.0: Download
Version 1.07: Download
Version 1.06: Download
Version 1.05: Download
Version 1.04: Download
Version 1.03: Download
Version 1.02b: Download
Version 1.02: Download
Version 1.01: Download
Version 1.00: Download
- Bones of Rathma
- Grace of Inarius
- Roland’s Legacy
- Armor of Akkhan
- The Shadow’s Mantle
- Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Uliana’s Stratagem
- Delsere’s Magnum Opus
- Tal Rasha’s Elements
- Firebird’s Finery
- Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Natalya’s Vengeance
- Embodiment of the Marauder
- Trag’Oul’s Avatar
- Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
- Aegis of Valor
- Inna’s Mantra
- Mundunugu’s Regalia
- Typhon’s Veil
- Helltooth Harness
- Spirit of Arachyr
- Seeker of the Light
Credits and Sources:
• Artwork used on Soul Harvest’s visual effect made by Protecnika.
• The FX Effect from Akarat’s Champion and Smite was made by cftx for his Cenobite mastery.
• Loading screen artwork created by Goshun.
• Necromancer’s class selection image made by Jeon Tae Kang.
• Crusader’s class image made by Gathen9
• Witch Doctor’s class selection image made by congbu.
• Witch Doctor’s class image made by adlovett.
• Wizard’s class selection image made by MarkoTheSketchGuy.
• Wizard’s class image original art from the e-book “Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls” created by Blizzard.
• Demon Hunter’s class image made by KristinaToxicpanda.
• Demon Hunter’s class selection image made by snatti89.
• Monk’s class image original art created by Blizzard.
• Monk’s class selection image made by 0BO.
• All the items, skills icons/decals and sets clearly come from Diablo 3.
This is and will always be a nonprofit project. Everything I’ve made so far was for fun and knowledge gaining. All the credits and thanks goes to Blizzard and Crate for their awesome work.
Enjoy it and give your feedback!