We cannot link constellation skills to Exploding palm?
Exploding Palm already has a celestial power bound to it by default, you can’t remove it.
Makes sense, thanks.
Am rather new to the mod, read the crusader could make 1 handed versions of 2 handers, but can’t seem to find that option at the blacksmith for the blade of prophecy, am i missing something or ?
thanks, it will be fixed
Several new prefixes/suffixes. Random craft improved. Visual rework to Raiment of a Thousand Storms and The Legacy of Raekor’s set. Crusader using retaliation added to attack. Buffs to Soul Harvest and Bone Spikes. Nerfs to almost everything else.
The Patch 2.9 is available now. Click on the image to download it.
- Fixed issues with textures from Grasp of Essence and Fryder’s Wrath.
- Removed chance to refresh cooldown on Roland’s Grasp item-modifiers, it was not intended.
- Winter Flurry: Cooldown of Frost Nova granted skill increased from 1 to 4 seconds (Level 50) and 3 seconds (Level 94)
- Voo’s Juicer: Added skill icon to Manitou.
- Fixed Roland’s Bearing bitmap.
- Added a new ring called Elusive Ring. It was supposed to be in the game already, since it has a Kanai’s Cube version.
- Fixed an issue with Ray of Frost FX effect caused by latest vanilla changes.
- Now at 50-82 level range, you can craft empowered epics as well.
- Iron bits cost reduced from 75000 to 35000.
- Mythical legendary armor set items now has its own loottable, it will possibly affect lootdrops (from monsters as well).
- Added more details to the crafting description.
- Prefixes and Suffixes: Now rare items will grant bonuses to D3 classes as well.
- Bloodtide Blade: Added -5% Life Leech resistance to Blood Nova granted skill. Duration increased to 4 seconds on mythical version.
- Nayr’s Black Death: Flat poison damage changed to acid.
- Ashbringer: Raise Dead → Proc changed to “10% chance on attack”. Now skeletons scale with pet bonuses.
- Mythical Wrath of the Bone King: Grasp of the Dead item-modifier: Chance of enemy to fumble attacks replaced with 10% attack damage converted to health.
- The Shadow’s Mantle Set: No longer grants Shadow Power incrased duration and life steal. Now it adds 25% crit damage instead.
- The Legacy of Raekor and Raiment of a Thousand Storms Sets: Visually reworked.
- Blood is Power: Resistance to life reduction reduced from 15-70% to 14-36%. Bonus move speed reduced at ultimate ranks.
- Bone Spirit: Reduction to enemy’s health increased from 5% to 8%. Fixed the creature name on the skill description.
- Bone Golem: Auras now have a skill icon.
- Shatter: Radius reduced from 3.0 to 2.5.
Grim Scythe: Added an ultimate bonus called “Blood Scythe”. Vitality damage reduced from 6-98 to 5-80.
Blood Scythe → 5% of the damage dealt with Grim Scythe is converted to health.
- Cursed Scythe: Vitality decay reduced from 26-112 to 24-90 over 3 seconds. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Added 3-35% crit damage.
- Dark Reaping: Life steal removed.
- Osmosis: Health regeneration reduced from 18-106 to 15-70.
- Frenzy: Cooldown increased from 15 to 24 seconds. Active duration increased from 6 to 10.
- Bone Spikes: Vitality damage increased from 8-130 to 12-222. Pierce damage increased from 4-96 to 6-186.
- Frost Spikes: Frostburn damage increased from 18-130 to 20-152 over 3 seconds. Frostburn damage scaling considerably increased at ultimate ranks.
- Sudden Impact: Stun duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds. Damage multiplier reduced from 175% to 50%. Cooldown reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Panic Attack: Chance to terrify replaced with chance to confuse enemies.
- Land of the Dead: Cooldown reduced by 5 seconds. Life leech resistance no longer scales, now it’s 100% at all ranks. Bonus damage reduced by 5%, however its scaling at ultimate ranks was increased.
- Commander of the Dead: Health reduced from 100-1200 to 100-1000.
- Phalanx: Cooldown reduced from 30 to 24 seconds. Golden FX Effect removed.
Shield Bash: New ultimate bonus called “Shattered Shield”.
Shattered Shield → 20% of your retaliation damage is added to Shield Bash.
- Laws of Justice: Bravery → No longer grants slow resistance. Now it grants 30% resistance to stun, freeze, entrapment and petrify effects.
- Laws of Valor: Bonus to all damage reduced from 10-82% to 6-60%.
Divine Fortress: Added new ultimate bonus. Armor reduced from 10-118 to 8-90.
Unsurmountable → Armor absorption is increased by 25%.
- Shatter: Enemy’s DA reduction removed. Added 12-45% slow to enemy’s move speed for 2 seconds.
- Akarat’s Champion: Cooldown increased by 5 seconds. Bonus damage slightly increased. Bonus armor from Prophet reduced from 50% to 35%. Offensive Ability removed. Added 4-15% Defensive Ability.
- Blessed Hammer: Internal cooldown reduced from 0.5 to 0.2 seconds.
- Celerity: Fixed an issue where its name and description are not being displayed.
- Reaping: Health regeneration reduced from 26-92 to 10-50.
- Holy Bolt: Flat health recovery increased from 125 to 150. Cooldown reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
Consecration: Added new ultimate bonus called “Bed of Nails”.
Bed of Nails* → 15% of your retaliation damage is inflicted on enemies standing in the consecrated ground.
Bombardment: Ultimate bonus changed to “Fallen Spikes”.
Fallen Spikes* → 20% of your retaliation damage is added to Bombardment.
- Forgotten Gods version only.
- Epiphany: Resistance to damage reflected and life reduction reduced from 100% to 50%, scaling up to 60% at ultimate ranks. Now the cooldown scales down to 42 seconds rather than 35.
- Alacrity: FX effect changed.
- Fists of Thunder: Weapon damage reduced by 10%. Lightning damage reduced at higher ranks.
- Bounding Light: Holy damage slightly reduced.
- Serenity: Cooldown increased at higher ranks. Physical retaliation scaling from Unwelcome Presence increased.
- Blazing Wrath: Duration scaling increased by 2 seconds. Bonus to all damage removed. Added 5-60% bonus damage to elemental, physical and burn damage. Added 3-36 burn damage over 2 seconds. Offensive ability removed. Added 3-14% move speed.
- Mystic Ally: Mystical Aura now has a skill icon.
Resolve: New ultimate bonus ↓
Transcendence* → Healing effects are increased by 12%.
- Cyclone Strike: Burn damage increased from 34-170 to 35-244 over 3 seconds. Added 3-35% crit damage.
- Wave of Light: Stun duration from Wall of Light increased from 3 to 4 seconds, scaling up to 4.5 seconds at rank 26.
- Gargantuan: Generate Aditional Threat removed. Fixed an issue that prevented Big Stinker to be unlocked at Rank 16.
- Corpse Spiders: Energy increased at rank 16.
- Acid Cloud: Damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Kiss of Death: Bonus poison damage increased. Chance to fear replaced with chance to confuse enemies.
- Acid Rain: Reduction to enemy’s DA removed.
- Confidence Ritual: Added 46-140 mana limit reserve.
- Zombie Dogs: Sacrifice → Damage scaling and radius reduced.
- Horrify: Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds. Added 30-210 reduced target’s DA for 3 seconds.
- Spiritual Attunement: Flat energy regen replaced with 6-70% bonus energy regen.
Haunt: New ultimate bonus.
Resentful Spirit → Haunt gains 20% chance to disrupt target’s skills.
- Draining Spirit: Mana leech reduced.
- Soul Harvest: Cold damage increased from 24-156 to 25-300. Vitality damage increased from 28-204 to 30-470. Energy Cost increased.
- Languish: Additional energy cost reduced.
- Siphon: Fixed the name of its passive. Bonus cold/vitality damage reduced.
- Firebomb/Pyrogeist: Energy cost increased. Fire damage reduced at regular ranks, but it still scales up to the same values at ultimate ranks.
- Mirror Image: Removed elemental resistance reduction from Frost Nova at ultimate ranks. Now you have to target the ground to summon them. This allows you to respawn all Mirror Images at once, using CDR builds.
Magic Weapon: Ultimate bonus changed to “Deflection”.
Deflection → Gain 25% chance to deflect projectiles.
Unstable Anomaly: Ultimate bonus changed to “Power Hungry”.
Power Hungry → All your damage is increased by 200%.
- Conflagrate: Burn damage slightly increased.
- Archon: No longer increases all resistances, now it increases your elemental and aether resistances by 10-50%. Added 3-5% maximum all resistances. Now the cooldown scales down to 42 seconds at ultimate ranks.
- Ray of Frost: Damage reduced from 14-192 to 10-130. Energy cost reduced from 6-21 to 6-13.
- Snow Blast: Frostburn damage reduced from 34-166 over 3 seconds to 12-144 over 2 seconds. Added 16-192 cold damage. Energy cost increased from 2-26 to 3-30.
- Black Ice: Frostburn damage reduced from 32-154 to 18-117 over 3 seconds. It no longer leaves another patch of ice after killing an enemy.
- Ice Armor: Damage absorption now scales up to 25% at ultimate ranks.
Shadow Power: Gloom removed. “Blood Moon” ultimate bonus moved from the modifier to the base skill. Duration increased from 8 to 25 seconds. Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds. Health regeneration reduced.
Blood Moon → 5% of the damage dealt is converted to health while Shadow Power is active.
- Full Broadside: Removed.
- Vengeance: Now the cooldown scales down to 42 seconds rather than 35 at ultimate ranks.
- Arsenal: Bonus physical damage removed. Added piercing/bleeding damage bonuses.
- Hungering Shot: Reduced the bonus damage from charge multipliers granted by Devouring Shots at ultimate ranks. Weapon damage slightly reduced at higher ranks.
Entangling Shot: New ultimate bonus.
Justice is Served → Health regeneration of enemies is reduced by 35%.
- Spray of Teeth: Weapon damage reduced at ultimate ranks. Fixed an issue where it didn’t have a radius set.
- Nether Strike: Reduction to enemy’s DA removed. Added 4-20% chance to disrupt target skills for 2 seconds.
Chakram: It no longer has summon limit, the way it moves was changed a little bit. Internal cooldown reduced from 0.5 to 0.2 seconds.
If bugs with Chakram are still happening after this patch, it’s not a modding problem, it’s a issue with the game engine. Note that all vanilla orbital skills aren’t really casted by the player, they’re just procs from devotions or items, so maybe it wasn’t made to be an active skill that works properly.
Thank you very much for continuing to work on improving your modification!
Thanks Grimer. Omg hate this new forum:roll_eyes:
Chakrams are stuck in the walls and other obstacles, apparently this skill can only be used in spacious locations.
Crusader’s hammers work fine, I enjoy playing for Hammerdin.
Extract this and try again: Link
Chakram works well, thank you!
PS. Please explain how the hungering shot works at the 16/16 skill level?
I do not see any changes in offensive statistics when recruiting stacks.
You need to test it with the dummy. The gd interface doesn’t show the damage modified by multipliers.
Which second class is best for Demon Hunter? Except the inquisitor. i can’t find good synergy.
I was wondering if you’d consider putting all the crusader craftables into a separate blacksmith? (like ASYLUM101 did with the TQ-craftables which he moved to a satyr NPC in the prison)
Right now they clutter up the weapon crafting list and with Crates not-so-good navigation it becomes quite annoying to trying to find something.
Thanks for your fun classes!
Edit: Would it also be possible to change the colour of the “Ray of Frost” to actually be blue’ish instead of using the current vanilla AAR colour? Right now it looks identical to it and it removes the flavour of playing an ice sorceress (or something similar)
You’re playing Grimarillion, right? It was fixed already. Grimarillion doesn’t have the newest version of the mod yet.
Small update to add new FX:
-Barbarian Whirlwind transmuter (fire) should now give a red spin FX
-1 new cosmetic wing available in 2 colors (white and yellow) at the blacksmith (Angrim or apprentice depending on your choice).They are medal so you can apply it as an illusion to any character later without wasting inventory slot for the potion.
Animated video of the wings
I made a mistake uploading last build version, this one should include the chakram fix and the Witch doctor fetish army: v2.92
Sorry for the inconvenience.
All difficulty unlocked from start. It’s ok?