Is Chakram affected by cast speed or attack speed?
maybe a stupid question, but, topic says 2.9.3 released? is there any link so far? the “old” 2.9 link seems to be offline to?
thanks in advance
yes, there is
thank you for the link, and thank you for the update and all the efforts making this mod
simple question -> should the shared stash buttons be fixed with 2.9.3? if so, it doesn´t work
The shared stash will be fixed in the next update (I just sent the fix to Grimer today).
→ New boss added to the Shattered Realm: Leoric, the Skeleton King.
→ Many balance changes, reworked skills and bug fixes.
→ 51 new items.
→ New blacksmith in Devil’s Crossing: Haedrig. Now he is the only NPC that crafts all items, components and cosmetics related to Diablo 3.
Thanks to Okami for creating Haedrig and Leoric and for helping me to find and fix bugs. A lot has changed, so new bugs may happen.
Remove the previous “Diablo_III” folder before extracting the new one.
Patch 3.0 is available now. Click on the image to download it.
- New Blacksmith inside Devil’s Crossing called Haedrig. Now he’s the one who crafts the Crusader’s weapons, Kanai’s Relics, Gems, Cosmetics and Random D3 Crafting.
- New monster in the Shattered Realm: Leoric, The Skeleton King.
- Removed the golden glow effect from Phalanx Avatars (properly this time)
- Fixed an issue with Frydehr’s Wrath textures.
- Fixed an issue where Call of the Ancients was crashing the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Zombie Handler’s rare prefix didn’t have pet bonuses.
- Fixed an issue with Shadow Power modifier’s name text (v2.9.3)
- Fixed an issue where Sleet Storm wasn’t being activated by Ray of Frost.
- Magefist’s FX effect fixed.
- Added new sound effects to Epiphany, Serenity, Smite, Iron Skin, Wave of Light, Frenzy, Land of the Dead, Decrepify and Bone Spikes.
- Added 20 new items and two new Kanai’s Relics: Swami and Orpheus.
- Fire, lightning and cold resistances replaced with elemental resistance on several items.
- Reduced racial bonuses on some items.
- Raiment of the Garwulf: Wolf now scales with player damage bonuses. Bonus fire damage removed. Added bonus to all damage and bleeding. Offensive Ability replaced with bonus health.
- Nilfur’s Boast: Now converts 100% of Meteor’s physical damage to fire.
- Grand Vizier: Cooldown reduction replaced with 225 burn damage over 3 seconds. Added 30% chance of stunning enemies to Meteor.
- Spider Queen’s Grasp: Removed OA and CDR. Added pet bonuses. Racial bonus damage reduced by 5%. Damage of the Ungoliax skills rebalanced.
- Wizardspike: Fixed an issue where it wasn’t granting skillpoints to Obliteration.
- Firebird’s Finery: Mythical pieces now grant bonuses to two skills each.
- Bones of Rathma: Revive skill was replaced by Army of the Dead → Skeletons rise from the ground around you, attacking random enemies over 10 seconds.
- Delsere’s Magnum Opus: Slow Time → Bonus active duration increased from 4 to 6 seconds. Enemy’s elemental resistance reduction increased to 15. Added 25% reduced damage taken from Eldritch. Reduced damage taken from Humans removed.
- Tal Rasha’s Elements: Damage of the proc skills rebalanced. Arcane Devastation skill replaced with Arcane Skyshard.
- Spectral Blade: New skill. Toggled buff. 2 seconds cooldown. Whenever an enemy hits you, summon spectral blades that deal elemental damage to nearby enemies, burning them and reducing their physical damage for 3 seconds. Flame Blades → Gain fire retaliation. 15% of it is added to the damage of the blades.
- Glacial Spike: Chance to freeze reduced from 100 to 35%. Now the total damage is increased by 15%
- Meteor: Cooldown removed. Damage adjusted. Transmuter removed. Moved to tier 6. Added physical damage.
- Molten Impact: New Meteor’s modifier. Deals burn damage over 3 seconds and increases Meteor’s damage.
- Hydra: Firespit no longer hits the ground, now it goes straight to enemies and applies a debuff that reduces their fire resistance by 12-50% for 3 seconds. Damage scaling of all Hydras increased at ultimate ranks.
- Teleport: New ultimate bonus Wormhole → Gain 25% chance to reset Teleport’s cooldown.
- Magic Weapon: Added flat Elemental damage. Casting Speed converted to Total Speed.
- Unwavering Will: Replaces Glass Canon. Grants health regeneration and increases aether, physical and elemental resistances.
- Arcane Orb: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Obliteration: Arcane Orbit → Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Wave of Force: Elemental damage reduced. Added 12-40% weapon damage.
- Unstable Anomaly: Reflect damage removed. Added bonus health regeneration. Stun retaliation replaced with confusion retaliation.
- Energy Armor: Reworked. Added 40-220 damage absorption. Energy absorption removed at regular ranks. Additional energy increased. Added % defensive ability. New ultimate bonus; Absorption → Absorbs 50% energy from enemy spells.
- Storm Armor: Damage of the thunderbolts increased. Lightning retaliation damage increased. Added offensive ability. Scramble → Slow resistance reduced to 50%, scaling up to 100% with ultimate ranks.
- Ice Armor: Damage absorption removed, since it wasn’t working properly. Added 4-25% chance of avoid enemy attacks and deflect projectiles. Added defensive ability. Duration and chance of freeze retaliation effect reduced. Frozen Storm → Chance to freeze enemies reduced. Added frostburn damage over 2 seconds.
- Frost Nova & Shatter: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Slow Time: Added elemental damage. Slow effect increased by 10%. Attack speed reduction increased at early ranks.
- Ray of Frost: Moved to Tier 3. Damage increased. Number of ranks reduced from 16 to 12. Energy cost reduced.
- Snow Blast: The modifier “Sleet Storm” now is a passive from this modifier. Frostburn damage increased. Cold damage reduced. Now enemies into Sleet Storm may fumble attacks for 2 seconds.
- Black Ice: Renamed to Cold Blood, however it’s still a passive for this modifier. Added reduction to target’s defensive ability for 3 seconds. It’s no longer activated by killing foes, now you just need to hit enemies with Ray of Frost. Added 0.5 seconds cooldown. Frostburn damage increased. Added Cold damage. Active duration increased to 4 seconds.
- Blizzard: Fixed an issue where the slow effect wasn’t scaling with rank, now it scales from 20% up to 50%. Frostburn damage increased at ultimate ranks. Unrelenting Storm → No longer increases total damage and duration, it increases critical damage by 20% instead.
- Exploding Palm: No longer applies a mark. Now the damage on hit will explode enemies killed. Frostburn damage reduced. Health reduction caused by the explosion reduced by 5%.
- Shocking Grasp: Electrocute damage reduced. Added 5-60% cold/frostburn damage.
- Harmony: Now maximum elemental resistance is increased to compensate for the reduction.
- Sixty Sense: Removed.
- Mantra of Salvation: Ultimate bonus changed to Agility → You and your allies gain 25% chance to avoid melee attacks.
- Inner Sanctuary: Cooldown reduced from 18 to 16 seconds. % Damage absorption converted to flat damage absorption. Temple of Protection → Resistance to CC effects removed. Added 50% resistance to chaos and vitality damage.
- Mantra of Healing: Damage absorption increased by 2% at max rank.
- Fists of Thunder: Ultimate bonus renamed to Static Charge→ Every third strike also stuns targets for 1 second.
- Thunderclap: Chance to knockdown removed. Added reduction to target’s defensive ability for 3 seconds.
- Bounding Light: Damage reduced.
- Resolve: Removed.
- Breath of Heaven: % health restored reduced at higher ranks.
- Blazing Wrath: Infused with Light → Bonus damage to Chthonics and Undead reduced.
- Blinding Flash: Added reduction to target’s offensive ability.
- Faith in the Light: Defense against Chthonics and Undead reduced.
- Cyclone Strike Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Added a ultimate bonus Soothing Breeze → 15% of the damage dealt is converted to health.
- Serenity: Moved to tier 6.
- Crippling Wave: Weapon damage increased at early ranks. Physical damage turned into Holy. Ultimate bonus changed to Concussion → Reduces the damage of enemies by 25% for 4 seconds.
- Mangle: New Crippling Wave’s modifier. Increases base damage, burns enemies and reduces their defensive ability for 4 seconds.
- Tsunami: New Crippling Wave’s transmuter. Adds a limit of 5 targets, converts base damage to cold and freeze enemies for 2 seconds.
- Epiphany: Added 12-34% increased healing effects. Elemental damage turned into Lightning and increased at ultimate ranks.
- Cluster Arrow: Added 48-356 burn damage over 3 seconds. Physical/fire damage increased. Cluster Bomb’s damage adjusted based on these changes. Stun effect from ultimate bonus increased to 3.5 seconds.
- Fan of Knives: Piercing damage increased. Bleeding damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Vengeance: Bonus offensive ability reduced.
- Rain of Vengeance: Bleeding damage considerably increased.
- Blood Vengeance: Removed.
- Chakram: Now you summon 3 swirling chakrams that seek enemies and last for 12 seconds. Added 5 seconds cooldown. Damage rebalanced. Chance to stun removed.
- Razor Disk: Bleeding damage increased. Slow move speed replaced with 6-35% reduced enemy’s attack speed.
- Hungering Shot: Cold damage considerably increased. Weapon damage increased. Devouring Shots → Damage multiplier scaling reduced. Number of charges reduced from 12 to 10 at ultimate ranks. FX Effect of the charge aura updated.
- Spray of Teeth: Radius increased. Moved to tier 4. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shatter Shot: Electrocute damage increased. Moved to tier 7.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Moved to tier 8.
- Perfectionist: Moved to tier 3.
- Rapid Fire: New ultimate bonus Leech → Healing effects are increased by 15%.
- Elemental Strike: Fire damage and weapon damage increased at higher ranks.
- Immolation Shot: Burn damage increased at ultimate ranks. Fire damage from the passive increased.
- Laws of Valor: Offensive Ability increased.
- Laws of Justice: New ultimate bonus Faith’s Armor → You and your allies take 12% less damage from Chthonics and Undead.
- Consecration & Shield Bash: Reduced the retaliation added to attack damage from ultimate bonuses.
- Blessed Hammer: Duration of the hammers increased from 6 to 10 seconds. Damage increased. Brute Force → No longer grants chance to deal increased damage.
- Celerity: Renamed to Retaliate. Now it grants physical retaliation, increases all your retaliation damage and adds retaliation damage to attacks.
- Hold Your Ground: No longer increases your damage blocked, it reduces your shield recovery time instead.
- Divine Fortress: Now it also increases damage blocked.
- Reciprocate: Fire retaliation increased.
- Shield Bash: Holy damage increased.
- Shield Cross: Damage increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shield Glare: Radius scaling increased.
- Smite: Energy cost reduced. Damage considerably increased.
- Shatter: Damage increased. Added burn damage over 2 seconds.
- Justice & Burst: Damage increased.
- Slash: Fire damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Weapon damage increased at higher ranks.
- Crush: Crit damage scaling reduced at ultimate ranks. Bonus physical damage removed. Added 6-78 physical damage.
- Grasp of the Dead: Cooldown reduced by 1 second. Slow effect slightly increased. Energy cost reduced (from modifiers as well). Vitality damage increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Desperate Grasp: Bonuses from Death is Life were added to this modifier. Moved to tier 8. Poison damage increased. Death is Life merged as a passive → Zombie Dogs summoned on enemy’s death now scale with player damage bonuses.
- Horrify: Added cold/vitality damage and frostburn over 3 seconds. Stun effect increased from 3 seconds to a limit of 6 seconds. Cooldown reduced by 1 second.
- Corpse Spiders: Spiders no longer can be killed by enemies. Damage scaling increased at higher ranks.
- Medusa Spiders: Added 14-80 vitality decay over 3 seconds.
- Spirit Barrage: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Mass Confusion: Now it reduces resistances of enemies at all ranks. Paranoia → Gains 30% chance to make enemies miss ranged attacks.
- Firebats & Hungry Bats: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Firebomb: Damage scaling increased, at ultimate ranks even more.
- Pyrogeist: % Fire/Burn damage scaling increased. Vitality damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Acid Cloud: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Kiss of Death: Vitality damage scaling increased. % Poison Damage scaling reduced.
- Haunt & Draining Spiit: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Soul Harvest: New ultimate bonus Soul to Waste → Gain 25% chance to reset Soul Harvest’s cooldown.
- Piranhas: Acid damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Summon Zombie Dogs: Now it uses the model of Rifthound. Increased several base resistances. Energy cost reduced at early ranks. Cooldown reduced to 18 seconds. Sacrifice → Physical damage reduced. Added cold damage and weapon damage.
- Fetish Army: Physical damage reduced. Added acid and poison damage.
- Piranhado: No longer increases cooldown, now it reduces damage of Piranhas by 25%.
- Grim Scythe: Damage scaling increased, at ultimate ranks even more.
- Cursed Scythe: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Decrepify: Now it works as a debuff that lasts for 6 seconds. Added 2.5 cooldown. Added Cold and Vitality damage.
- Blood is Power: Health cost per second increased. Added 12-50% resistance to life reduction and vitality retaliation.
- Land of the Dead: New ultimate bonus Land of Plenty → Land of the Dead increases healing effects by 35%.
- Leech: Vitality damage increased. Aether damage reduced. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Death Nova: No longer reduces enemy’s move speed, now it reduces attack speed instead. Damage increased at ultimate ranks. Added 20-80% weapon damage.
- Blight: Poison damage considerably increased.
- Bone Spirit: Damage increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Changes also affects the Panic Attack transmuter.
- Bone Armor: New ultimate bonus Vengeful Armaments → Gain physical retaliation while Bone Armor is active.
- Bone Spear: Damage reduced at regular ranks, damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks though.
- Blighted Marrow: Acid damage increased. Reduction to enemy’s OA removed. Added 4-20% reduction to enemy’s resistances. Energy cost increased. Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Shatter: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks.
- Osmosis: Reduction to vitality decay duration removed. Added resistance to life leech.
- Command Skeletons: Damage scaling increased at ultimate ranks. Cast distance increased. Added ultimate bonus Enforcer → Each cast summon 1 additional skeleton.
Command Golem: Cooldown reduced from 18 to 16 seconds. Death skill and resistances were adjusted to each different golem.
𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Bone Tornado now deals aether damage. Added 50% resistance to Aether and 25% Vitality/Chaos resistances.
𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Frost Nova properly rebalanced. Damage is so much higher now. Freeze effect increased to 3 seconds as intended. Removed Vitality resistance. Added 25% Fire/Lightning resistances and 50% cold resistance.
𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙢 → Added 25% Lightning/Poison resistance and 50% Vitality resistance.
Woah! Thank you everyone who working on this GREAT mod:)
11 876 files lol.
I read the last patch patch and I understand how much work has been done. Thank you very much for the modification and for continuing to improve your creation.
Awesome! Thanks for the hard work so we get to enjoy! Can’t wait for it to be integrated into Grimarillion but gonna take the d3 mod out for a spin first.
Thank you Grimer for this huge update.
I just release a new small content update for 3.01 version :
- Frenzy : Reduced slightly damage and attack speed.Changed bleeding to internal trauma damage
- Hammer of the Ancients : Increased the range and duration of the reduced physical damage
Mortick’s brace : Glove that gives modifier to Wrath of the Berserker (like the D3 item design)
Immortal King set : Removed the cooldown reduction to Call of the Ancients that didn’t make sense as they last forever.
New boss : Zoltun Kulle and his Dark Horadrim
Download version 3.01: https://mega.nz/#!pwEUlSBB!N6Er7eD2VOG3tYaeMeO5gm5DhEQCyr1n5ewFbYkijhc
This may be a dumb questions but… When I go to select a class, I just see the original classes. I have made sure to go to custom game and select the diablo mod.
Any reason why they aren’t showing up?
Seems like incorrect installation. Hard to say with the little information you provided.
Chakram is way too weak now. I used to be able to shred hero mobs easily with my Chakram Main skill character and now she can hardly damage them . She has max chakram and razor disk and there wasn’t a cooldown prior which made it even worse. Could the CDR from the removed Sixth Sense be added to Alacrity or some skill? Sort of missing it.
It’s not weak, actually there’s an issue with its level scaling. New patch to fix it soon. Thanks for mention it.
It is also missing all the weapon damage from Mythical Ill Will sobs .
New patch that includes the new boss previously added by Okami to the Shattered Realm: Zoltun Kulle.
6 legendary gems (check Haedrig in DC), some bug fixes and a few balance changes.
Click on the image to download it.
- Fixed an issue with Thrill of the Hunt where it didn’t have info about the ultimate bonus on its description.
- Fixed an issue with Chakram where it didn’t scale with ranks.
- Fixed errors with the name and description text of Deadeye, Swami’s Mask, Stormcrow Visage and Augustine’s Hood.
- Mythical Odyssey’s End → Added +2 to Scatter Shot as intended.
- Tasker and Theo Gloves → Added skillpoints to Zombie Dogs as intended.
- Mythical Hergbrash’s Binding → Added +2 to Sleet Storm as intended.
- Zunimassa’s Finger Wraps → Added +2 to Spirit Walk, fixing a ‘tagnotfound’ error.
- Skycutter → Fixed an issue with the basic attacks of the Angelical Ally.
- Royal Emerald → Fixed a mistake with the crit damage scaling.
- Bloodtide Blade → Now it’s a one-handed weapon as intended. Visual reworked.
- Frenzy: Reduced slightly damage and attack speed. Changed bleeding to internal trauma damage.
- Hammer of the Ancients: Increased the range and duration of the reduced physical damage.
- Energy Armor: Bonus DA removed. Added health regeneration.
- Magic Weapon: Critical damage removed.
- Unwavering Will: Health regeneration removed. Added critical damage.
- Unstable Anomaly: Damage absorption removed. Added 5-12% defensive ability.
- Bone Armor: Piercing and Vitality resistance increased to 30% at max rank. Physical resistance reduced by 3%.
- Bone Spirit: Added Frostburn damage over 3 seconds.
- Mortick’s Brace : New hand armor that gives modifier to Wrath of the Berserker (like the D3 item design).
- Dawn : Racial bonus reduced by 5%.
- Mythical Winter Flurry : Ray of Frost’s modifier removed. New modifier → 40 cold damage, 15% chance to freeze and 100% physical/fire damage converted to cold to Meteor.
- Immortal King Set : Removed the cooldown reduction to Call of the Ancients that didn’t make sense as it lasts forever.
Skycutter’s Angelic Ally’s maul?hammer? weapon is missing textures on my end. Appears to be pixelated.
Crossposting from Grimarillion thread:
The issue with the joining player dealing double/quad damage and several spells being cast twice seems to be caused by this mod, as we have tried using this mod only and the problem persists.
Can anyone confirm?
As was mentioned after your original post, this is due. to MP desyncing, so due to GD itself, not the mod - in which case this happening for both Grimarillion and D3 mod is only expected…