[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

I kinda like it

Oh man this butcher looks sweet

Current Changelog for version 2.9

• Fixed Battle rage Attack and cast speed modifier
  • Immortal King set new textures from Grimer
    [li]Immortal King belt changed to shoulder[/li]New items
    [li]Mythical Vambraces of Sesheron (bracers)[/li]New Monster
    [li]Azmodan[/li]Drops a random D3 item or a rare material.

Please, report any other bug I may have missed.Thank you.

IK set texture from Grimer image

EDIT : I am waiting for more bugs before releasing it.

I can’t find the version 2.9 download link, please express, thank you!

I believe this is only a list of intended changes, potentially with more to come. Not a release yet.

hey okami awesome stuff your doing for the D3 mod, i like it. Is there any chance the the crusader is going to get the Blessed Shield move since we now got the Oathkeeper with a shield throw move.

I only made the barbarian mastery, barbarian set and items related and the new monsters.
Grimer is still working on the mod, so you should ask him if he wants to modify thoses skills.

EDIT: Eh, I’m getting used to the graphic overlay. Still would be nice to see him all geared out without much obstruction, at least once he gets those epic gears. :slight_smile:

Misc. Request: Can you tone down the graphics of the Monk skill ‘Alacrity’? My character is completely enveloped and it’s not much fun because I can hardly see what he’s doing. Am I the only one with this pet peeve? Thanks in advance to whomever can tone this down a bit. :wink:

Oh, and for what it’s worth, this mod is amazing. (He said for the 100543728947th time) I bought Forgotten Gods because I wanted two new classes and the ability to mix them. Baba and Oath go very nice together it seems. (Disclaimer: Actually I’ve never made this combination yet, but on paper they look like they peanut butter and jelly):D:D

Diablo 3 version 2.8 Update 1
Instead of naming it 2.9 version I call this 2.8 Update 1 as there are few changes

Changelog

• Fixed Battle rage Attack and cast speed modifier
  • Immortal King set new textures from Grimer
  • Immortal King belt changed to shoulder
    New items
    [li]Mythical Vambraces of Sesheron (bracers)[/li]New Monster
  • Azmodan
    [li]Drops a random D3 item or a rare material.[/li]I may add a few skills later for Asmodan.
    Reminder : Diablo 3 monster only spawn in the Shattered Realm, and only drop loot in Ultimate difficulty.

Images and Video of Azmodan (current version)

Download version 2.8 Update 2

Hi, I just downloaded this mod and made a necromancer,but skeletons seem to stay frozen after summon,they dont move at all,is it a bug or am I on a wrong version?

I am playing the base game without AoM or FG,thanks.

Should be reported to Grimer he is the one who made the necromancer.
But the mod is supposed to be played with FG anyways.

For the current version you need FG which in turn requires AoM. Older versions require AoM only.

As AoM introduced the GD Necromancer, I assume you need it for the skeletons to function properly.

That makes sense,thank you.

How closely can this mod replicate D3’s Demon Hunter?

Demon Hunter doesn’t have Vault?

Literally unplayable.

Diablo 3 has the DH with Vault, go play it.

Hello from Russia!
Many thanks to the creators of this modification, I express you respect for your work and contribution to the development of the modding game.
I noticed similar problems with such skills as the chakram and the blessed hammer.
The number of spell animations does not match the number of chakrams or hammers. That is, for 6 spell animations, I get about 3-4 chakrams or hammers. I would be very grateful if you would pay attention to this problem.

PS. I apologize for bad english, I hope I managed to get my message across.

where can I find the full version of this mod? I’m only seeing patch 2.8. I am new to posting if this goes out of place my apologies.

Patch 2.8 is the full version. Should probably read ‘Version 2.8’ :wink:

So much great fun. To my shame, I converted all my HC to SC using GD Defiler because I’ve grown so attached to my toons and spike damage is real.

My question, what level did Grimer say you have to be to craft mythical legendary Diablo 3 items?

TIA!