[MOD] Diablo 3 Classes + Blood Knight: Patch 4.9 Released

Sure. I downloaded it, just not in a hurry to play. :wink:

Patch 2.2 was reuploaded with some bug fixes, balance changes and final reworks to sets.

Download it here.

The new download link is already on the first page as well.

Changelog

Patch 2.2 - Update 1:

Bug fixes

• Fixed missing bitmaps from topaz, diamond, emerald and ruby gems.
  • Fixed issues with Imperial Topaz and Royal Topaz having level requirements higher than intended.
  • Fixed missing icon from Blood is Power.
  • Fixed textures issues with all versions of Scythe of the Cycle, Nayr’s Black Death, Reilena’s Shadowhook and Crown of Aeon.
  • Fixed an issue with the skillmodifier from Mythical Torch of the Grand Temple.
  • Fixed an issue with Mythical Bakuli’s Jungle Wraps having the same level requirement as its normal version.
  • Fixed an issue causing the name and description of Wilken’s Reach not being displayed correctly.
  • Fixed an issue preventing all versions of Codex of Isendra from being dropped by monsters.
  • Made several adjustments to loottables.

Crusader

• Holy Bolt: Damage reduction decreased from 20% to 15%.
  • Phalanx: Now swords and shields used by Avatars are green as well (this fixes the issue with spears in Grimarillion)
  • Heavens Fury: Now it scales properly with ultimate ranks (13-22). Added Blessed Ground, unlocked at rank 12 (Heavens Fury deals additional damage to Undead and Chthonics).

Necromancer

• Frenzy: No longer requires the Command Skeletons skill. Added 2-20% bonus crit damage.
  • Blood Golem: Health regeneration from aura slightly reduced at higher levels.
  • Commander of the Risen Dead: Added 24-112 bonus armor to pets. Added 1-7% DA to Necromancer.

Demon Hunter

• Leech: Flat health regeneration removed. Added 26-80% increased health regeneration. Life steal scaling reduced.
    [li]Vengeance: [/li][ol]
  • Bonus to all damage increased by 10% at all ranks.
  • Additional damage dealt to Chthonics changed from 5-54% to 8-50%.
  • OA modifier reduced at higher ranks.
  • Added 100% resistance to crowd control effects.
  • Bonus health regeneration removed.
  • Projectiles from Side Guns now pierce through enemies, but they no longer heals you.
  • Skill description udpated.

[li]Shadow Power: Health regeneration reduced from 70-245 to 54-120. Now it has a 12 seconds cooldown at all ranks.[/li]
[/ol]

Wizard

• Astral Presence: Added 2-13% cooldown reduction. Bonus spirit reduced from 6-30% to 4-25%.
  • Glass Canon: Total damage modifier reduced from 10-65% to 10-32%.

Monk

• [li]Epiphany: Remade from scratch ↓[/li][ol]
  • Maximum rank reduced from 16 to 12. Still lasts for 20 seconds.
  • 50-160% to all damage.
  • 4-15% increased total speed.
  • 100% resistance to crowd control effects.
  • 4-15% life steal.
  • Ascendance: Unlocked at rank 12. Increases the level of all your skills by 2.

[/ol]

• [li]Mantra of Conviction: Remade from scratch ↓[/li][ol]
  • Energy reserved: 55-100
  • No longer affects allies.
  • Increases physical and elemental damage by 10-100%.
  • Reduces the total resistance of nearby enemies by 3-30 (3.0-7.5 meter radius).
  • Submission: Unlocked at rank 10. Enemies also take holy damage every second.

[/ol]

Set Items

• Bones of Rathma: Textures and bitmaps reworked. Now it has 4 pieces, each one having its original name from Diablo III. It requires level 65 to equip and it’s focused on pet bonuses and defensive stats. The full set grants the Revive skill and +1 to all skills in D3 Necromancer. Added a level 82 mythical version.
  • Delsere’s Magnum Opus: Reworked. Now it increases elemental damage and resistances to crowd control effects. Added a mythical version that grants -35 enemy’s elemental resistance, -3 seconds cooldown and 50% reduced damage from Aetherials and Humans to Slow Time.
  • Firebird’s Finery: Armor reduced in all pieces. Added a Mythical version (Level 82). Burn retaliation and fire damage bonus from Firebird’s Ascension were increased.
  • Raiment of a Thousand Storms: Reworked. Now it’s a level 65 Epic set (5 pieces) that increases physical, fire and lightning damage. Full set grants +1 to all skills in Monk and the Scattering Blows skill. Added a level 82 mythical version.
  • Mythical Natalya’s Vengeance: Reduced the drop chance of leg piece.

Ok, I know why i couldn’t open the archive.
7Zip can’t open it. No problem with Winrar. It’s the first time I see 7zip unable to open rar archive…

Noticed that the health bonus on Royal Amethyst is the same that the basic Amethyst (+100 health), whereas star and imperial Amethyst have increased bonus health (+150 and +220 health, was the same before the last patch)
Since last patch, Royal Amethyst also now only drops as a complete component (3/3)

I forgot to upload the new file to Nexus yesterday, so there it is with the fixed royal amethyst included:

Nexus Mods

Google Drive link updated too.

I’ve been playing with the Grimarillion mod with the Grimmest difficulties. I don’t know which version Grimarillion uses at the moment, but I saw that the D3 Monk looked like a great support class for a Summoner I’m running, and then in the span of a few updates, you removed near everything that could be useful for pet builds. I checked my version of Grimarillion with Grimtools and there didn’t seem to be a lot of D3 gear that grants good pet bonuses, and if your gear isn’t going to help you with pet builds, then your skills need to be more OP than UP.

Firstly, from what I’ve seen, after version 2.0 or something like that, you added a treasure-load of cool pets, but made all of them player-scaled. Here’s what I tallied up so far:

Player Scaling Pets:
Fire Wall
Corpse Spiders
Phantasm? (Spirit Barrage)
Phalanx?
Army of None
Ray of Holy Power
Mystic Ally
Hydra
Mirror Image

Pet Scaled Pets:
Corpse Dogs
Fetish Army
Skeletal Gargantuon
Skeleton Army (D3 Necro)
Bone Golem
Bone Spirit?

If we wanted Dogs + Skeletons, we’d just stay with vanilla Grim Dawn. It would have been really good to have something like Monk’s Mystic Ally or Wizard’s Hydra (it’s a really cool Basilisk) scale with Pet Bonuses. Even if we don’t get these pets specifically, it’d be nice to think outside the box and get pet-scaled pets that have much cooler themes to them.

Secondly, I find it odd that both Witch Doctor and D3 Necro- the two D3 classes that have pet-scaled pets in the first place- don’t have any skills that heal their pets. In fact, only Monk and Crusader have healing skills, so it’s really on the WD and D3Necro to provide the offense necessary to handle Ultimate.

From my experiences playing pet builds in Grim Dawn, here’s what you need to take a successful pet build through Ultimate (either Glad Crucible or Grimmest Ultimate, they’re both equivalent difficulty):

• 60+ flat damage to your major damage type: This is especially vital if you have 10+ pets that have low base damage through leveling their skills. Having buffs that provide flat damage is huge towards giving pets enough offense to beat down their enemies.
  • 1500%+ to their major damage type: Good offensive pet builds typically rely on 2000+%, but I’ve beaten Gladiator at the 1500% range. You really need tanks that can absorb everything the game can throw at them if you’re not able to ramp up their damage.
  • 100-150% Crit Damage: In vanilla Grim Dawn, this is usually done by either taking Shaman’s Primal Bond exclusive (60% Crit at 22/12) or the Hungering Void devotion (56% Crit when activated). Having skills and equipment that provide +Crit Damage are part and pacel of making decent pet builds.
  • Capped Resistances: After AoM came out, there’s no way you can get through Ultimate without capping your pets’ resistances. Either D3 pet equipment has to be flowing in resistances, or you have to be very generous in granting skills resistances that affect your allies.

I can’t see what your skills do after you invest a lot of skill points in them, so I made an empty character to see what your D3 classes and skills are like. Here’s what I think from a pet build-maker’s standpoint:

Witch Doctor:
Jungle Fortitude + Midnight Feast: This skill is reminiscent of both Bonds of Bysmiel + Manipulation for Occultist or Primal Bond pre-expac for Shaman. Pre-expac, Primal Bond (having just pet damage and health like the above two skills) was listed as one of the worst skills in the game. Occultist’s Manipulation grants pets Total Speed, which the Witch Doctor’s skills do not have. I would suggest adding flat damage to Midnight Feast so that it can stand out from the vanilla pet skills.

Crusader:
Laws of Valor: The best offensive pet buff out there - except I find the removing Physical damage to be completely unnecessary. Flat OA, Attack Speed, and 30% Crit damage makes it a great skill compared to other Exclusive pet buffs like Primal Bond.

Laws of Justice: The slow resistance and Aether resistance makes it a very good option if you have a pet class that has enough offense to not need Laws of Valor.

Laws of Hope: Eternal Hope’s 10% Life Increase could be raised to 25%, and it would still be a largely useless exclusive to take, especially compared to the other 2 laws.

Justice + Holy Bolt: The skill description looks like when you hit an enemy with the hammer, it heals you and your pets by 4%. Throw enough hammers and that looks like something that can really keep your pets alive, assuming they have capped resistances.

Monk:
Mantra of Salvation: I know the resistances are strong compared to other skills, but pets really, really need Aether and Chaos resistance if you’re going to take them through Ultimate. If you’re not going to restore those resistances back, I’d suggest you make Exalted Soul + Harmony affect allies (and instead of removing Physical Resistance, you put it back but at a very reduced rate (1-2% per skill point instead of 6%).

Blazing Wrath: Considering the increased damage part of Breath of Heaven is only active for 5 seconds, I’d recommend adding Crit damage to this skill, especially as you remade Mantra of Conviction from scratch and removed it from making it effective on allies as well.

Mystic Ally: You made it player-scaled. :frowning:

D3 Necromancer:
Blood / Ice Golem: Is reducing their damage necessary? Does their total damage modified increase as you invest additional skill points into it? Otherwise, there’s no reason to have -% total damage multiplier unless their special ability is really worth it.

Leech + Osmosis: A very nice skill, especially for proccing devotions like Shephard’s Crook. This is what good pet boosing abilities are like.

Frenzy: Strange that both Frenzy and Osmosis both give +% All Damage and +% Total Speed. Bad uptime (15 sec cooldown for 6 second uptime) but I’ve seen worse (looks at GD Necro’s Call of the Grave).

Commander of the Risen Dead: Grand Necromancer with Aether + Vitality Skeletons, ready for destruction. That sounds really cool, honestly, especially when you can use both this skill and GD Necro’s Master of Death and enjoy both MoD’s flat DA and CotRD’s percent DA.

*NOTE: Edited to add a pet build analysis for all D3 classes.

Wow, thanks for the big feedback. Some Witch Doctor’s skills need a rework indeed. I’ve already made some changes, after reading your analysis.

1. I don’t intend to convert pet scaling to player scaling and vice-versa. After all, most pet bonuses were changed based on older players feedback. Especially Hydra, it won’t make sense to have 3 different Hydras if they don’t scale with player bonuses.
    *Bone Spirit scales with player bonuses.

2. Ice and Blood Golem don’t get their damage nerfed, actually. I need to remove that stat from their transmuters.

3. I don’t think WD and Necro have any healing skills for pets in D3, some of their passives punish pets btw. There’s a second mastery to choose and get these skills…

4. Yep, synergy between Commander and Master of Death was totally intended. Good you like it.

I’ll check the other skills you’ve mentioned, but probably they won’t get big changes. Cheers.

Just a little suggestion. Crusader’s Renewal should get at least some kind of cooldown or its health percentage healing should be nerfed, because when you get your block chance above ~70%, you become literally unkillable by any group of enemies which do not use DoT skills. More than half incoming attacks are blocked and you get a whopping 12% of your health restored for every single one without any restrictions. It’s a getting a bit out of hand on higher levels.

no worry, it will be removed in next patch

Some feedback :

• Could you check Epiphany-Ascendance bonus ? I’m not sure the +2 skills is working as it should. There is no bonus points displayed in the skills window and the passive skills dont seem to get the bonus.

• Beacon of Ytar description indicate +15% skill cooldown reduction but we only get 10%.

PS : great job with all the d3 skills effects :slight_smile:

Well, Ascendance issue is gd’s fault probably. I’ll change it to something else. BoY desc checked.

Thx for the words.

It will be removed on next patch.

Well, Ascendance issue is gd’s fault probably. I’ll change it to something else. BoY desc checked.

Thx for the words.

I just noticed that Blessed Hammer is limited to the number of hammers (8 or 9 at the same time). Is it intended ?

I really love new components, but royal diamond is way too strong. Having 40% CDR is fun, sure, but kinda ruining the game :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe make it only usable for medals or amulets?

Thanks for the tip

Yes

ManaManagement build for Witch Doctor. Monk and Demon Hunter buffed. Nerfs to Land of the Dead and Diamond gems. 54 new items.

Click on the image to download it.

Report any bugs/issues.

Changelog:

Patch 2.3:

General

• Fixed an issue with the racial bonus from Dawn and its mythical version.
  • Fixed an issue causing Dawn to be used as 2h ranged weapon rather than a 1h ranged weapon.
  • Fixed an issue with the droprate of off-hands.
  • Removed common and magic hand-crossbows.
  • Diamonds gems are restricted to amulets now.
  • Removed a purple FX from Draining Spirit.
  • Corrected some info in the description of several skills.
  • Frost Scythe skill icon updated.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Natalya’s Vengeance set to grant bonuses when you had just one of the pieces.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Bone Nova skill from Bryner’s Journey to work properly.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Bone Nova skill granted by Grace of Inarius to have the description of the Manitou skill.

Crusader

• Heavenly Strenght: Added 3-12% DA and reduced damage from Chthonics and Undead. Removed bonuses focused on shields. No longer requires a shield. Energy reserved reduced from 85-175 to 32-104. Renewal passive removed.
  • Guard: Physical resistance slightly increased.
  • Reciprocrate: Eternal Retaliation passive removed. Added 15-125 fire retaliation.
  • Fervor: Bonus to all damage increased from 5-50% to 10-100%.
  • Hardened Senses: Added 18-150% damage blocked. Bonus DA removed.
  • Divine Fortress: Bonus health increased at higher levels.
  • Fury: Rebirth passive now is triggered by any attack with Punish, but it gained 10 seconds cooldown.
  • Bombardment: Energy cost reduced.
  • Iron Skin: Maximum rank reduced to 10. Added ultimate levels.

Wizard

• Frost Nova: Duration of the frostburn damage and freeze effect increased to 3 seconds.
    [li]Energy Armor: Reworked ↓[/li][ol]
  • Grants 2-20% energy cost reduction.
  • Increases your energy by 2-20%
  • Absorbs 4-40% enerfy from enemy’s spells.
  • 65-110 energy reserved.

[/ol]

Demon Hunter

• [li]Entangling Shot:Reworked ↓[/li][ol]
  • Cold damage increased from 12-56 to 20-108.
  • Vitality damage increased from 8-52 to 16-82.
  • Active duration on each target increased from 2 to 4 seconds.
  • Slow effect reduced by 20%.
  • Maximum spread increased from 6 to 8.
  • Cooldown removed.
  • Weapon damage removed.
  • Added Chain Gang at rank 12 → Entangling Shot spreads to 4 more targets.

[li]Heavy Burden: New Entangling Shot’s modifier. Increases damage, adds frostburn damage and reduces enemy’s damage by 2-20%.[/li]
[li]Marked for Death: Cooldown removed. Duration increased to 5 seconds. Resistance reduction by % replaced with flat resistance reduction.[/li]
[li]Smoke Screen: Moved to tier 7.[/li]
[li]Fan of Knives: ↓[/li][LIST=1]
[li]Piercing damage increased from 20-200 to 25-250.[/li]
[li]Weapon damage increased at lower levels and reduced at higher ones.[/li]
[li]Number of knives reduced from 16 to 12.[/li]
[li]Slow effect reduced by 30% (10-40%) and its duration increased to 3 seconds.[/li]
[li]Bleeding damage moved to its modifier as it was supposed to be.[/li]
[/ol]
[li]Leech: Removed (skill points will be lost).[/li]
[li]Blood Vengeance: New skill modifier. Increases the bleeding damage caused by Fan of Knives, Chakram and Rain of Vengeance. Crit damage is also increased.[/li][/LIST]

Witch Doctor

• [li]Swampland Attunement: New skill that replaces Jungle Fortitude (however, Jungle Fortitude is unlocked at Confidence Ritual’s rank 12).[/li][ol]
  • Grants 12-78 DA.
  • Increase cold, vitality, fire and poison resistances by 8-30%. Physical resistance is increased by 4-15%.
  • Bonuses to resistance affects your pets as well.

[li]Midnight Feast: Bonus to all damage increased from 5-60% to 10-76%. Added 8-30% crit damage.[/li]
[li]Horrify: Maximum rank increased to 10. Stun radius increased from 4-8 to 5-14. Phobia removed. Added Ruthless Terror (Rank 10) → Drains 45 energy from enemies affected by Horrify over 3 seconds.[/li]
[li]Confidence Ritual: Reworked ↓[/li][LIST=1]
[li]Moved to Tier 8.[/li]
[li]Blood Ritual passive removed.[/li]
[li]No longer increases total damage dealt.[/li]
[li]Cold, poison, vitality and fire damage are increased by 15-125%.[/li]
[li]Grants 10-82 OA.[/li]
[/ol]
[li]Spirit Walk: Added 10-100% move speed. Healing Journey modifier was turned into Spirit Walk’s bonus unlocked at rank 10, which heals you by 30% of your health.[/li]
[li]Burning Dogs: Added 25-300 fire retaliation. Burn damage increased from 22-118 to 22-154 over 2 seconds.[/li]
[li]Mass Confusion Reworked ↓[/li][ol]
[li]Active duration now scales with rank (5-10 seconds).[/li]
[li]Chance to charm targets removed.[/li]
[li]Chance to confuse targets increased to 100%.[/li]
[li]Added 30-120 reduction to enemy’s DA.[/li]
[li]Added “Paranoia” at rank 10 → Reduces enemy’s resistances by 25% while Mass Confusion is active.[/li]
[/ol]
[li]Pierce the Veil: Reworked. Now it consumes a portion of your energy every second to increase offensive ability and the total damage dealt by you and your pets.[/li]
[li]Firebomb: Fire damage reduced from 18-96 to 12-78. Burn damage reduced from 8-74 to 6-50. Burn duration increased to 3 seconds.[/li]
[li]Pyrogeist: Bonus fire/burn damage reduced from 10-120% to 8-96%. Active duration changed back to 3 seconds. Additional energy cost increased.[/li]
[li]Piranhas: Cooldown reduced from 14 to 8 seconds. Acid damage slightly reduced. Vitality damage removed. Vitality decay damage increased from 12-56 to 40-220. Enemies total resistance reduction slightly decreased. Energy cost reduced from 122-452 to 80-200.[/li]
[li]Piranhado: Additional cooldown increased from 4 to 6 seconds.[/li]
[li]Languish: Slow effect reduced by 20%.[/li]
[li]Spiritual Attuenement: Re-added. Grants you bonus mana regeneration and increases your maximum energy.[/li][/LIST]

Necromancer

• Leech: Added 50-250 aether damage.
  • Ice Golem: Improved the description of damage conversion. Removed the “-15% total damage” stat (from Blood Golem as well).
  • Frost Spikes: Cold damage slightly reduced.
  • Sudden Impact: Total damage modified increased from 150% to 175%.
  • Bone Spear: Pierce damage increased from 6-66 to 10-85. Added 20-50% weapon damage. Mana cost increased at rank 16 and ultimate levels.
  • Blighted Marrow: Acid damage increased at early levels and reduced at higher ones. Poison damage reduced from 16-126 to 14-88 over 3 seconds.
  • Shatter: Vitality decay duration increased to 3 seconds. Damage per second reduced from 15-125 to 15-70.
  • Grim Scythe: Weapon damage reduced by 10%.
  • Frost Scythe: Chance to freeze increased from 25% to 50%.
  • Cursed Scythe: Vitality decay damage increased from 14-104 to 15-115.
  • Land of the Dead: Cooldown reduction decreased from 20-50% to 10-30%. Energy cost reduction from Invigoration decreased to 50%.
  • Commander of the Risen Dead: Aberrant Animator bonus now scales with ultimate levels.

Monk

• [li]Sweeping Wind: [/li][ol]
  • Added Master of Wind at rank 16 → Sweeping Wind gains 20% chance to freeze enemies for 2 seconds.
  • Now it’s a toogled skill.
  • Added 15-60 active energy cost.
  • Cooldown removed.

[li]Exalted Soul: Energy reserved reduced from 75-185 to 42-130.[/li]
[li]Epiphany: Ascendence bonus removed. Added Desert Shroud → Grants you immunity to attacks that cause life reduction and damage reflected by monsters.[/li]
[li]Fists of Thunder: Weapon damage reduced by 5%.[/li]
[li]Bounding Light: Holy damage reduced at lower levels and increased at higher levels.[/li]
[li]Thunderclap: Electrocute damage slightly reduced.[/li]
[li]Mythic Rhythm: New Fists of Thunder modifier. Grants you increased damage for 4 seconds, affecting all your skills.[/li]
[li]Mantra of Conviction: Bonus physical and elemental damage reduced from 10-100% to 10-64%.[/li]
[li]Blazing Wrath: Added 10-120 OA. Added new bonus at rank 12. Infused with Light → You and your allies deal 20% increased damage to Chthonics and Undead.[/li]
[li]Faith in the Light: New Blinding Flash modifier. After using Blinding Flash, your holy damage is increased and damage taken from Chthonics and Undead is reduced for 5 seconds.[/li]
[li]Transcendence: Replaced with Serenity (which was moved from tier 8 to tier 5).[/li]
[li]Inner Sanctuary: Enemy’s damage reduction decreased by 10%.[/li]
[/ol]

New items:

Sacred Harvester
Mythical Sacred Harvester
Balefire Caster
Empowered Balefire Caster
Mythical Balefire Caster
Demon Machine
Empowered Demon Machine
Mythical Demon Machine
Armor of the Kind Regent
Mythical Armor of the Kind Regent
Monster Hunter
Empowered Monster Hunter
Mythical Monster Hunter
Odyn Son
Empowered Odyn Son
Mythical Odyn Son
Envious Blade
Empowered Envious Blade
Mythical Envious Blade
Vengeful Wind
Mythical Vengeful Wind
Warhelm of Kassar
Empowered Warhelm of Kassar
Mythical Warhelm of Kassar
Pox Faulds
Empowered Pox Faulds
Mythical Pox Faulds
Bryner’s Journey
Empowered Bryner’s Journey
Mythical Bryner’s Journey
Magefist
Empowered Magefist
Mythical Magefist
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
Mythical Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
Ice Climbers
Mythical Ice Climbers
Bracers of Fury
Mythical Bracers of Fury
Bloodsong Raiment
Mythical Bloodsong Raiment
Dayntee’s Binding
Mythical Dayntee’s Binding
Winter Flurry
Mythical Winter Flurry
Darklight
Empowered Darklight
Mythical Darklight
Balance
Empowered Balance
Mythical Balance
Band of the Rue Chambers
Mythical Band of the Rue Chambers

per titled

Patch 2.3 updated with more balance changes and some bug fixes.

Download it here.

Front page updated with the new download link as well.

Changelog:

Patch 2.3 (Update 1):

• Fixed an issue with the textures of Balance and Winter Flurry items.
  • Fixed the size of the Demon Machine crossbow.
  • Fixed some issues with the Mythical Ice Climbers item.
  • Fixed the name of the Mythical Winter Flurry item.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Mythical Magefist from being dropped.
  • Fixed an issue with the Revive skill granted by Mythical Bones of Rathma set.
  • Indestructible: Bonus to all damage increased by 15% at all levels.
  • Divine Fortress: Bonus physique removed. Added 15-150 armor.
  • Heavenly Strenght: Added 2-20% physique.
  • Punish: Weapon damage and physical damage reduced. Added 8-68 internal trauma damage over 2 seconds.
  • Fury: Cooldown of the Rebirth passive reduced from 10 to 5 seconds. Healing bonuses reduced.
  • Slash: Fire damage increased at higher levels. Target limit removed. Increased angle granted by “Carve” reduced from 180º to 120º.
  • Crush: Bonus crit damage reduced from 4-45% to 3-35%. Guard removed. Bonus fire and physical damage reduced from 10-120% to 8-96%.
  • Laws of Hope: Damage absorption reduced from 48-336 to 25-250. Added 10-100 DA.
  • Laws of Valor: Bonus attack/casting speed slightly reduced.
  • Justice: Added 10-130 internal trauma damage over 3 seconds. Physical damage slightly increased. Weapon damage reduced from 100-130% to 10-25%.
  • Burst: The explosion now deals all Justice’s damage. Added 2-12 energy cost. Added 8-52 lightning damage. Electrocute damage changed from 8-96 to 10-54.
  • Crack: Added 16-82 lightning damage.
  • Blunt: Added 15-70% bonus damage to electrocute and internal trauma damage types.
  • Black Hole: Damage reduced from 68-222 to 52-184. Cooldown reduced from 16 to 12 seconds.
  • Snow Blast: Frostburn damage reduced from 40-304 to 34-166.
  • Ray of Frost: Slow reduced by 10%. Cold damage increased from 20-150 to 20-200
  • Ice Armor: Freeze retaliation chance increased from 10-35% to 30-75%.
  • Sleet Storm: Cold damage slightly increased. Chance to freeze now scales with ultimate levels.
  • Teleport: Energy cost scaling reduced.
  • Grim Scythe: Removed the chance to deal increased damage, it was not intended.

I’ve noticed with Mantra of Conviction I am not getting the bonuses for % Crit Damage and % Physical/Elemental Damages.

I noticed this with the previous update as well.

Great Mod here! I am absolutely loving the DH Monk combo. 4 invulns is king!!

I have a question about items though. I am 60 now and I have seen basically the exact same epics drop a lot. I just got an empowered item (Crusader…blah)
Are all the items properly dropping? I am playing Grimarillion with this included in that combo mod. It seems like only epics are available if I am correct for D3 items?
If the drops are indeed working as intended might I suggest doing something TQ mod does with staves and spears and somehow add a separate roll table. I have tons of unique spears and staves but very little D3 items. And now I am near outleveling regular epics.

thanks for this mod!!